Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Hehehe, this is what I like to see, thee Saducees and Pharasees having their hysterical schiett fits due to Q and me.

LOL, dude cuts/pastes/posts like an ADD squirrel and it's someone else having the schit fits.

if it wasnt for jag I would have never known ivanka had the same dress as grace kelly....and that it proves trump and the patriots are in charge....connect those dots and let that sink in.

to disparage jag who is doing us all a service shows your true character....bob

Thanks, Bob, (regardless) remember the name of the movie Grace Kelly was wearing that dress in was "To Catch A Thief".

That posting by Trump was to remind us of Qs post about the best way to catch a thief and Q was referring to letting the Cabal into the White House by allowing the 2020 Election steal.

The theives must be allowed to perpetrate the crime in order to be charged with Treason and to expose their election fraud in court to bring the folks from Dark to Light and to facilitate the Great Awakening which will lead the people to the truth re our tyrannical govt officials and lead to Qs prediction we will get Voter ID, the 2 words which will destroy the DNC, and Qs prediction crimes much greater than treason will be revealed and Qs prediction the pukes will not be able to walk the streets AND Trumps promise to Drain the Swamp and enact changes that will fulfill his promise that this Govt tyranny will never happen again.

The attacks by the MSM prove Q is over the target. The attacks on me here prove I am over the target and I love getting the pukes guts stirred up.

JESUS didn't come to bring peace on Earth and m not here to doso either.

Anyone with a Clue knows you don't live life depending on Quincidences but many Fire guys call that all the time.

It doesn't matter to me what they do.

Remember the Trump Q+ drop of one word. TREASON.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/30/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin