Gunchamp,
Bro, please, how many times must Trump, Q, K22, or I explain.

Trump. Turning Point. Told you. Charlie will be managing the elections. (Charlie Co. US Marines over Trumps Federalized National Guard). Watermarked paper ballots, One day of voting, Black Eye Technology.....

Trump. Rally. When the people learn the truth they will support what WE do. (Military)

Agenda. (UNLESS TRUMP AND MILITARY MOVE BEFORE THE ELECTION).)
1. Riots, Anarchy to stop elections-- as Q said- National Guard called into.major cities stops that ploy.

2. Cyber Attacks in major cities to take out voting machines as an excuse to stop/postpone elections.

3. National Guard provides security and Watermarked Ballots.

As Q said, Watch the Water.
As Q said. The left can't win.

4. As Q said, Left rejects the Landslide. Precipitates Scare Event. WW3? Alien space invasion.

5) My prediction, Military moves.

God wins.

We Make America Great Again (with or without Trump).

Fake News possibly reports Trump dead. As Q said, Trump will be safe on AF1.

? Is, does he ever show in public again or just.end up on Mt Rushmore?

where do you think the real Bidet, Kilery and Piglosi.have disappeared to?

How many times has Trump.told you the real.Biden is shot in the head? And Kilery is now beautiful? And Kilery.is G O N E..

Does he have to spell it out for you?

To do so would start a bloody revolution.

We will be told AFTER the people learn the Truth and have the Great Awakening and turn against the Traitors and Pedophiles.

Didn't Q say that's one thing that will turn even the left?
Killing, eating kids? Didn't Q say These people are sick? Didn't Trump repeat those exact words?

As Q said, They won't be able to walk the streets.
Crimes against Humanity. Gates, Faukki, Kilery, Pfizer..

When the people learn and Turn and support what Trump and the Military does, they will be told, Military Justice already hung one or two or three years ago.

The perfect plan. Do you think the leftists will revolt then?

Didn't Derek Johnson tell you the 3 Canon rapid fire salute for Biden that started BEFORE 12 Noon Jan 20, 2017 at Arlington was Bidens Military Funeral Ceremony? Didn't Trump Retruth that on Truth Social?

Didn't DrJan Halper-Hayes tell you Biden is not the President of the Republic? Didn't Trump Retruth her reveal on Truth Social.

Connect the Dots.

Im sorry, Fire Patriots, but I just don't understand, you guys talk about how great a president Trump was and then rather than.believe what he says, you persist I'm believing the Fake Nues MSM.

Come on guys, get real. Those are the leftist false Jew cabal.guys and puppets of the NWO who told us Bidet.got 81 Million votes.

Be not doubleminded.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/18/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin