You're sole function from your handler is to find a speck of error to be able to support your Bezos/Spook MSM Crews contention Q is a Larp.

It doesn't matter. You won't shift the focus of those with half a brain from the Q narrative that
1. The left has no chance.
2. The Patriots are in Control.
3. The Truth is coming out.
4. The people are being led from Dark to Light.
5. The people will have The Great Awakening.
6. We will have our country back.
7. We will get Justice back.
8. We will get Voter ID.
9. The pukes stepped in the Treason Trap.
10. The traitors and pedophiles will face charges, justice and feel pain.
11. Trump card is coming.
12. Nothing can stop what is coming.
13. MSM is going down.
14. UN, NATO, CDC, BIG PHARMA, WHO, CDC, AMA and DNC is going down.
15. World Bank, Central Bank, Blackrock, Facebook, Bank of England is going down.
16. The pukes won't be able to walk the Streets.
17. Fiat currency going down.
18. Soros, Schwab, WEF, NWO and Globalists are going down.
19. Hollywood pedophiles, Kilery, Piglosi, Nadless, Scietfy, Schumer, Gates, Zuckerberg, Slick, Bidens, Milley and Zero are going down.
20. Traitors prosecuted in Military Tribunals.
21. The best is yet to come.
22. Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.
23. We will Make America Great Again.

Now see if you can find an i not dotted or a t not crossed so you can try to contend an error was made and thus Q is a Larp.

BTW, I freely admit I make mistakes every day. I will continue to do so for a while longer I hope.

In the meantime I'm going to try to give the real Fire Patriots hope, because Trump was right when the fake Bidet illegally took the oath of office and Trump said, "America's future has never been brighter".

Your puke buds had stepped in the Treason Trap by pulling the Election Fraud and White House coup for a traitor who was by Jan 20, 2021 already dead.

That all let Trump declare the Insurrection Act and let him use the Presidents War Powers Act.

All that's playing out now is educating the people to the truth of the left, traitors and Globalist Cabal.

Q has explained all of this years before, as he did re Trump would be getting his own platform and Hunter Bidens Banking records would open the Politically Elites Pandoras Box.

As Trump said at Turning Point, they won't be allowed to steal the election this time (like they were before in order to Trap them) and to Tucker that "When the people learn the truth, they will support what WE do".

As Dr Jan Halper-Hayes said, that's when the Military will move.

Now, as Q said, Buckle up buttercups and as Trump said, The storm is upon us, World War 3 and Buckle up.

GOD WINS. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/31/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin