Page 405 of 619 1 2 403 404 405 406 407 618 619
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Trump tries to give you ingrates clues too.

From Trump's Truth Social, look close. Upper Right -Q. Lower Right -17. Bottom: Q oath, Where We Go One, We Go All.

So that image does not show up on Google images.

I think you made it up.

If you trust Google in anything you're crazy. They are a big part of the problem.

Can you find that image anywhere? Besides here?

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
OK Jag, for conversations sake, let's say the United States Corporation currently being run by lying scumbag Biden, is bankrupt. What would stop a predominately red state from seceding due to the overwhelming corruption, tyranny, and weaponization of the 3-letter agencies. (Which seemingly haven't gotten the memo.)

Let's use Texas as an example simply because of its geographic location, not being landlocked or surrounded by other states.

If Donald Trump is Commander-in-Chief, then Biden, or shall we say the Democrat Deep State would not have the ability to call in the military to challenge or quell said abdication.

If Texas were to successfully gain independence from the United States Corporation, then other neighboring (landlocked) states could easily follow suit.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

Let's jump to eastern Oregon where a majority of counties want to break away from western Oregon and join Idaho.

Looks to me like we don't need F-16s to take on the US Government after all. Just a few courageous strong-willed people willing to call their bluff.

I don't believe Donald Trump would call in the military to stop any of this until Texas and Arizona joined together to invade New Mexico.

Thoughts? Counter points?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
It didn't work out well the first time it was tried. States can split like West Virginia and Virginia though without much kickback. Of course who knows in this environment. We are living in a Marxist society at present and many on this forum are quite happy with it. Marxism is a slow growing cancer that destroys the largest population centers first then spreads to the extremities. Our State Capitol is Marxist. Our state congress is leftist leaning. Abbott and Patrick (Costello) are twits of the same cloth. They go whichever way the wind blows. Our local, state and national propaganda services actually create opinion because the vast majority of citizens are so self absorbed they never seek out any other viewpoints than what they see on the news.

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think you missed the point. If according to the Law of War manual, Biden cannot call in the military to dispute a States succession, only the Commander-in-Chief, then what is stopping any state from seceding? Including Eastern Oregon?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by rainshot
It didn't work out well the first time it was tried. States can split like West Virginia and Virginia though without much kickback.

What do you mean by "kickback"? There is a constitutional process for states.

Last edited by plumbum; 09/02/23.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by plumbum
It didn't work out well the first time it was tried. States can split like West Virginia and Virginia though without much kickback.

What do you mean by "kickback"? There is a constitutional process for states.

The State of Jefferson has been trying to split fro Commyfornia for maybe 100 years
Commyfornia will not let them and I do believe that the Fed's are against them as well or they would have split many many years ago.

It is not as easy as just talking about it.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
The lying Genius Crew and Dawg Crew lie and call us who know these two guys aren't the same and call us liars who say Trump is telling us the truth about it not being the same Joe Biden.

Now who are the real liars, them ot Trump?

Dan Dongino calls them morons and dumb bunnies and worse and tells them to cram their crap up their caboose. He has quite the following. You don't think he tells the truth about the scum off the air?

Some of you raise hell with me for telling the truth about the liars saying I incite them. Think about it logically, did or does k22 incite them by being a meany to them? Well, K22 does incite them. How? He tells the truth. Scum, liars and roaches hate the truth..

Was JESUS CHRIST mean to the Saducees and Pharasees? No. Did HE incite them to hate? Yes. How? HE told the Truth.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/02/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Reality just isn’t reality in this thread.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DMc
OK Jag, for conversations sake, let's say the United States Corporation currently being run by lying scumbag Biden, is bankrupt. What would stop a predominately red state from seceding due to the overwhelming corruption, tyranny, and weaponization of the 3-letter agencies. (Which seemingly haven't gotten the memo.)

Let's use Texas as an example simply because of its geographic location, not being landlocked or surrounded by other states.

If Donald Trump is Commander-in-Chief, then Biden, or shall we say the Democrat Deep State would not have the ability to call in the military to challenge or quell said abdication.

If Texas were to successfully gain independence from the United States Corporation, then other neighboring (landlocked) states could easily follow suit.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

Let's jump to eastern Oregon where a majority of counties want to break away from western Oregon and join Idaho.

Looks to me like we don't need F-16s to take on the US Government after all. Just a few courageous strong-willed people willing to call their bluff.

I don't believe Donald Trump would call in the military to stop any of this until Texas and Arizona joined together to invade New Mexico.

Thoughts? Counter points?

Why wouldn't Trump and the Patriots just let the Vatican owned portion of DC have the trillions of debt the Rothschilds and their Money Changers ( Banksters) have the National Debt they saddled they illegally saddled the US citizens with and tell them to stick their illegal Federal Reserve Notes (debt instruments? whistle) where the sun don't shine or add water and salt and eat them and let the Satanic DC which was built of the blood, sweat and tears of their American slaves crumble as a reminder to history as are the old Roman Empire ruins where the Christians were killed by lions and dogs?

Why not build a New Republic with a capital in Texas or San Antonio? grin

Why not let the Satanic edifice of Osiris' penis (Moloch to some), namely the Washington Monument age and crater.

Why not do the same to the DC Capital with its dome representing the uterus of the ancient goddess ISIS, Venus to some cultures, with its 72 Satanic pentagrams in the dome?

Why not go back to the Constitution of the Republic before it was derailed and sold by Ulysses Grant to the Vatican and we became the owned UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and screwed the original constitution with numerous amendments designed to enslave the people and destroy America?

Why not take that step back in time and have a reset with DJT as the Republics 19th POTUS.

Why not go back to the Original Constitution that made the US rich by time of the Civil War and the apple in they eye of the whole world. You know, when we had no illegal income tax or Federal Reserve and when we had real money backed by gold and silver which increased in value with time?

Why not give all the tons of gold Trump's National Guard took from the cities under the Vatican to We The People who Satan's minions stole it from.

Like the 2020 Election. When you catch the crooks do they get to keep their stolen loot. See what Trump has been trying to tell us?

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Good grief.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
You should probably do some research on the history of the pentagram. It wasn't considered a demonic symbol until used as such in a book published in the mid 1900's.

The country, DC and freemasons have been using it well before that.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
It didn't work out well the first time it was tried. States can split like West Virginia and Virginia though without much kickback. Of course who knows in this environment. We are living in a Marxist society at present and many on this forum are quite happy with it. Marxism is a slow growing cancer that destroys the largest population centers first then spreads to the extremities. Our State Capitol is Marxist. Our state congress is leftist leaning. Abbott and Patrick (Costello) are twits of the same cloth. They go whichever way the wind blows. Our local, state and national propaganda services actually create opinion because the vast majority of citizens are so self absorbed they never seek out any other viewpoints than what they see on the news.

The Military is only waiting for the green light from Trump. Trump is waiting on about 80% of the folks to learn the truth.

We are operating under a Military Continuance of Governance dripping out truths about the Neonazis who infiltrated and took control of our traitorus govt and 3 letter agencies for the people to be led from Dark to Light.

Q calls it tge the Great Awakening.

Like Trump said at the rally 3 weeks ago, "When the people learn the truth they will support what WE do."

Those who think he is lying are fools.

Trump wants these trials so he can show the World their treason in colluding to overthrow a US POTUS and head of the Government? Why? He wants the World to know he was right to have them hung at GITMO.

He already warned them on Tel-A-Vision in the spring of 2020. He told them not to do the steal he knew they would do. Why? To wash his hands of their blood.

He and the Patriots knew they would do the fraudulent election as they had done the fraud in 2016 but the Military blocked the internet/Dominion/5 eyes/German Syctel vote flipping. That's why on Septb12, 2018 Trump Federalized the National Guard to go active around the world.

Why did they have to do the steal in 2020? Because Trump and the Patriots were coming for Soros, Larry Fink and Klaus Schwab and the WEF and Nazi World Order.

Remember, Space Force didn't go under the Posse Comatatus until late December 2021.

Trump had declared WW3 after the November Insurrection of 2020 on Dec 8, a day after the hiistoric Day of Infamy.

He was able to do so under the Presidents War Powers Act iirc.

On Jan 18, 2021 Trump enacted Devolution of Power to the Military for Continuance of Governance after an illegal coup.

That does not mean the Military let the real Joe Biden take the Oath of Office which in itself was an obvious farce to anyone who knows schiett from Shinola.

As Q said, How do you slip one in.

Why does Trump tell us it's not the real Joe Biden? Why does Trump Retruth himself as CIC and current POTUS?

Why did Trump tell us on Tucker he was president of all the people?

GET A THOUSAND CLUES, GUYS. QUIT BELIEVING THE FAKE NUES MSM.

Why did Bidet say he was the Mask President? Clue.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The Military is only waiting for the green light from Trump. Trump is waiting on about 80% of the folks to learn the truth.

#bullfückingshit

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Is Trump saying he has to jail them because they are jailing the Patriots or him and the Patriots? Humm.

Is Trump saying he will Appeal because he is setting precedent and will go to jail in order to do it for others that the Patriots will prosecute?

How does he know?

How does he know and mimic Q and years later say, The best is yet to come".

How does he know and years later mimic Q and say, Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming?

Do youse guys think he is going to ruin his reputation forever by saying WE are going to Make America Great Again?

There is only one way he knows.

The Patriots are in Control.

Now we can understand why the leftist Genius Crew would hate that news, but why would the great Campfire Junkyard Dawg Patriots hate hearing that news. Humm. Kind of makes one wonder, doesn't it? Why are they so hell bent on trying to squelch the Truth. Are they like our great FBY and CYA?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I wonder what it is like to live in a world where you are unbounded by reality. It’s clearly not just the home of the extreme left.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Biden has had so many plastic surgeries it would be child's play to slip an imposter in. The guy playing the role is screwed any way you cut it.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Biden has had so many plastic surgeries it would be child's play to slip an imposter in. The guy playing the role is screwed any way you cut it.

Nah. The guy playing Bidet gets off claiming dementia. That's part of the reason for his act.

I expect the Truth coming out about their crimes and Pedophilia and treason of selling Classified Documents to the CCP will have the people pretty pissed at the scum.

The military moves and rounds up thousands of pukes. Trials at GITMO for those going to die. Trials in the states for ten years to prosecute those without blood on their hands.

Then videos of trials and prosecutions already done previously at GITMO a few years before are released and since the Republic is saved from almost certain destruction the people are glad to see they paid with their lives.

When the truth comes out about the aims of their evil and treason the people demand Trump be put on Mt Rushmore.

Like Trump said, We are going to get tired of winning.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Nah. The guy playing Bidet gets off claiming dementia. That's part of the reason for his act.

I expect the Truth coming out about their crimes and Pedophilia and treason of selling Classified Documents to the CCP will have the people pretty pissed at the scum.

The military moves and rounds up thousands of pukes. Trials at GITMO for those going to die. Trials in the states for ten years to prosecute those without blood on their hands.

Then videos of trials and prosecutions already done previously at GITMO a few years before are released and since the Republic is saved from jalmost certain destruction the people are glad to see they paid with their lives.

When the truth comes out about the aims of their evil and treason the people demand Trump be put on Mt Rushmore.

Like Trump said, We are going to get tired of winning.

There is no one “playing” Biden, jagernuts. That is the problem.

It’s not an actor.

It’s not CGI.

And it’s sure as F not the patriots in control.

Page 405 of 619 1 2 403 404 405 406 407 618 619

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

467 members (219 Wasp, 12344mag, 1badf350, 160user, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 42 invisible), 2,125 guests, and 1,098 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,090
Posts18,501,892
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.