-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I think the real question that needs to be asked is why in fugk are these shooters killing small children in schools.

It’s inexplicable.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
A good Canadian friend told me, a loaded 303 Enfield leaned on the wall at the country school he went to.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I recently went to our county courthouse. One entrance manned by armed security, everyone had to pass through a metal detector. Every floor where I exited had an armed guard, every active courtroom had at least one armed uniformed guard present and on his feet. All personnel that I observed appeared fit and attentive and were contract security agents. There were also armed bailiffs that didn't look as capable, many females and other token hires.

I guess we value our judges more than our children. Denying access is a better solution than arming a flock of betas that can/t even teach the 3 Rs.

mike r

While I find that level of security great, that can't possibly transfer into a doable scenario for small towns with little tax base.

But we can sure harden what's there.

Our govt pisses away money on useless crap nonstop, it is doable if the citizenry demands an effective solution to an obvious and recurring problem. Expecting change to arise from the Ed. system is fatuous. Those people were too afraid of covid to even show up in the classroom they will not fight for our kids.

It is well established that once the shooter gains access that any current response will be less than effective. I think it would be a wonderful thing if every teacher were a willing and accomplished shooter willing to die for my child but most are satchelassed karens that can't be bothered to learn the 3Rs let alone teach them.

National will can accomplish anything, absence of will changes nothing. Overturn the establishment, vote out the incumbents or wait for the next disaster.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
1st step is easy stop hiring liberal educators they have shown themselves as totally inept at all aspects of education.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by deflave
I think the real question that needs to be asked is why in fugk are these shooters killing small children in schools.

It’s inexplicable.
MKUltra programming.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

It’s inexplicable.

I dunno man.

It is indeed FUBAR.

Makes you wonder if there is there something out there on the dark web, brainwashing these cokksuckers to do it...

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

It’s inexplicable.

Was it Uvalde where you spent your illustrious TX LEO Career? Or Utopia ?

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

It’s inexplicable.

For the shock value.

Evil.

And a soft target.

Sick.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Our govt pisses away money on useless crap nonstop, it is doable if the citizenry demands an effective solution to an obvious and recurring problem. Expecting change to arise from the Ed. system is fatuous. Those people were too afraid of covid to even show up in the classroom they will not fight for our kids.

It is well established that once the shooter gains access that any current response will be less than effective. I think it would be a wonderful thing if every teacher were a willing and accomplished shooter willing to die for my child but most are satchelassed karens that can't be bothered to learn the 3Rs let alone teach them.

National will can accomplish anything, absence of will changes nothing. Overturn the establishment, vote out the incumbents or wait for the next disaster.

mike r

I agree with you. Mike.

And the establishment has been dancing in the blood of children since this happened.

Send them a huge message on election day.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

-Hint-

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
There are a lot of good reasons why arming teachers in general is not a good idea. One good one is that when law enforcement officers are on scene, they need to be able immediately tell the good guys from the bad guys and not shoot, or get shot by, a good guy brandishing a gun.

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
It is a felony to have one on school grounds in Alaska unless you are an LEO with the exception that it is locked in a secure compartment in your vehicle. Good thing my classroom is right next to staff parking lot and the Liberals give me the nearest space to the door. They know. I also find it interesting that I am the only teacher that has a radio in my classroom with the exception of the intensive resource teacher who has kids have seizures all of the time. The Principal is a farm girl from Minnesota- I think that every kid in that school knows that I would take a bullet for them. My guess is that things will change when I retire.

J
J
The easiest way to protect a school from entry would be to have external doors that only open by keyed locks and relocks when closed. Then only a person with a key or someone from inside opening the door can gain entry. People this is not difficult. Why hasn't this been protocol since the first school shooting. I'll give you a hint...gun control.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by basdjs
There are a lot of good reasons why arming teachers in general is not a good idea. One good one is that when law enforcement officers are on scene, they need to be able immediately tell the good guys from the bad guys and not shoot, or get shot by, a good guy brandishing a gun.

When LE are on the scene it’s already too late.

Pay some fücking attention.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That has got to be the dumbest f ucking thing I have ever read.

By the time law enforcement gets there and gets done F'n around deciding what they are going to do, the damage has already been done.

The armed teacher could have shot the guy dead before the 911 call even came in.

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Depending on the size of the school, it would not take many armed people to make all the difference.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
My daughter graduated a small rural school (K-12) last year. The Superintendent and a few of the other teachers are armed. They spent a some time with specialized training through the Sheriff's Office to meet the state requirements to be armed. The started the arming back in 2019.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Stop it Paul if you were a volunteer at a school you would ending banging one or several of the female teachers there. Then come on here and start a new thread about pussy

Hell yeah! Where do I sign up?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Depending on the size of the school, it would not take many armed people to make all the difference.

If the only way in was through the locked front door, the scum bag could easily be stopped before he even got in the school. This ain't brain surgery.

Why aren't we defending these kids? I don't understand it.

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Isn't that the case anywhere? Not just at schools. Malls, restaurants, anywhere. Following your logic, no one but cops should be allowed to carry because they won't be able to tell friend from foe.

PS It's not about "arming" teachers. It's about permitting teachers who are already authorized to carry to do so while at work also.

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

115 members (69sportfury, 17CalFan, Akhutr, 450yukon, 375sunrise, 907brass, 13 invisible), 1,542 guests, and 1,043 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,526
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.