Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Grandma's truck which looked to be an '03-'07 F-150.

ONE Daniel Defense rifle and ONE generic rifle.

[Linked Image from nypost.com]

Notice the the stock, grip, and handguard on the bottom rifle VS the top rifle?

So many things people around here profess as TRUTH, but they never wait for the FACTS to come out before their conspiracy theory is spewed.
Could you state your point?

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
He had help.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102
He had help.

Maybe.

He sure didn't get any when he was online asking people to straw purchase guns for him before he was 18 years old.

Be interesting to see where the money came from.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
He had help.

Maybe.

He sure didn't get any when he was online asking people to straw purchase guns for him before he was 18 years old.

$1500 rifle, working fast food making $15/hr. Living with grandparents and no bills, 2 1/2 pay periods and he's got it.

When I was a teenager, I had three jobs I'd do. I worked in a stable about 4 hours a night, I worked 6-8 hours per day at one job during the summer a few years, and worked for a farm service for a year working 16 hours days at $12/hr four days a week all summer. I had a truck I paid cash for, gas was $0.75 and I was under 18 living with parents. I had more free money then than I do now!

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Ya, not to hard to figure on paying for that with wages they offer these days. I paid for all my own clothes and toys from 6th grade on making a whole lot less, course inflation was not as bad then either!

IC B2

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
He had help.

Maybe.

This is more of your facts? You are the most disgusting example of law enforcement i have seen on any forum and i read quite a few. You have been here defending LE and spouting opinion as fact for two days. You have been wrong. When do you have to be wrong enough to understand that YOU and ones like you are the problem? People like YOU are why good men have been forced to accept this bullshit forced down our throats. People like YOU have kept good men from keeping our communities safe for fear of LE destroying our lives out of fear LE would bring the full force of the government down to destroy our lives. YOU and your ilk are the problem. Go suck start your favored weapon you use to enforce your authority

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ToeCutter
He had help.

Maybe.

This is more of your facts? You are the most disgusting example of law enforcement i have seen on any forum and i read quite a few. You have been here defending LE and spouting opinion as fact for two days. You have been wrong. When do you have to be wrong enough to understand that YOU and ones like you are the problem? People like YOU are why good men have been forced to accept this bullshit forced down our throats. People like YOU have kept good men from keeping our communities safe for fear of LE destroying our lives out of fear LE would bring the full force of the government down to destroy our lives. YOU and your ilk are the problem. Go suck start your favored weapon you use to enforce your authority

First, I'm NOT LEO.

Second, I was urging people to hear the updates from the investigators (some of which turned out to be bad info too), rather than listen to, and swallow every ounce of KoolAid dripping out of the same MSM who deceives you. Facts take time to sift through.

When enough of the investigation was shedding light on facts of the incident with the last presser, I formed an educated opinion that the massive failures by both LEO & the school employees were to blame.

Maybe you ought to quit spreading lies yourself?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
what lies have I spread?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
He had help.

Maybe.

Why don't you become an LEO and do a better job than "they" do?

L
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
He had help.

Maybe.

Damn , it's had to qualify for biggest dumbass , but congratulations you did it ...
I where did the headline in publish the original posters I did to represent rumors and stuff of what goes on and see other people's takes on the opinions. You can see everybody has a different take some are more reasonable some are not. Rock has been on here and is always been on this web page one of the more reasonable thinking people there is. I would say you are your own worst enemy.

IC B3

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
You have been backing the cowards who like you are the very reason we have this going on. YOU and ones like you are the root cause of what has happened.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
what lies have I spread?

You nothing BUT a lying POS.

Maser.

Your hatred trickles over from your other sockpuppets.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
L
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
You have been backing the cowards who like you are the very reason we have this going on. YOU and ones like you are the root cause of what has happened.
LMAO you should really change your screen name..to ..Shortbusspecial

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Two days of your bullshit and you still can't admit you are wrong. Shows dedication to your cause.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Maser/Elky for sure.

L
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
L
Two days of your bullshit and you still can't admit you are wrong. Shows dedication to your cause.
I've only until while ago directed towards you posted one of the time after I started this thread. Go back and read it it generally goes against a big part of this comments were people believe rumors more than waiting on facts. And then explain how someone like me causes these problems

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

More lies.

As soon as the last presser was done, I made my opinion based on facts available, and stated so here.

But you know that.

Go troll elsewhere. You already wore out Happy Camper? grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Now you blame Idholton for a school shooting done by a nutjob?

You are way too transparent.

Troll

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
He had help.

Maybe.

None the “we” know of.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
He had help.

Maybe.

First, I'm NOT LEO.

Second, I was urging people to hear the updates from the investigators (some of which turned out to be bad info too), rather than listen to, and swallow every ounce of KoolAid dripping out of the same MSM who deceives you. Facts take time to sift through.

When enough of the investigation was shedding light on facts of the incident with the last presser, I formed an educated opinion that the massive failures by both LEO & the school employees were to blame.

Maybe you ought to quit spreading lies yourself?

As much as I dislike what you post.... I can not accuse you of being a liar. You seem to have no problem calling me one though.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

105 members (35, 7887mm08, 44mc, 7x57Hunter, Algotguns, Akhutr, 5 invisible), 1,466 guests, and 923 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,417
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.