Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
…and how it’s done in FL.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Excellent video and post... thanks for putting that up Steve.

I've been involved with solutions to prevent these shootings from happening and being able to get a notification for police needed before someone even starts doing what they came to do...

The sad thing is, what we've seen over and over, is schools and school districts with the common response... we don't have the budget, and it can't happen here....Well they have the budget always to spend money on the latest politically correct leftist agenda, but they sure don't have "the budget" for things involving protection of the campus against this sort of thing happening...

Made a presentation to protect against on campus shooter threat to Umpqua Community College up in Roseburg Oregon... got the same response from them.... a little over a year later, they had a shooter on campus.... The President had taken a new job elsewhere, so they had some left wing 70 something year old Temp Pres.. female type. The shooter picked a building and went in and started his attack and intimidation of students there... at first he shot two students.... the next building over was a student center, and inside were 5 military vets, who under Oregon law allowed to open carry or conceal carry... the Temp College Director was in that building at the time also.....

the military vets, all with combat time in the Middle East, were immediately ready to respond.... The Bimbo ordered them to stand down.. if they refused she would have them arrested and kicked out of the college.....Guess she was convincing enough, that they stood down....

just a mile or less away, is a State Police barracks... by the time they got the news, assembled and responded like 30 minutes later... this idiot had managed to kill 7 other students.. for a total of 9. Same kid had killed his mom before leaving to come to the college to do his dirty work there, because life just wasn't going his way.... mommy and daddy were split up....that was his malfunction...

We even had Obama fly into Roseburg when that happened... they had to route his motorcade around town, to avoid all the anti Obama protestors, so he could do his usual democRat speech for the cameras....went up there the morning after where there were news agency vehicles to 'report On SCENE".... what a joke that was also.... they were reporting from Hwy 99 with the sign for the Community College in the back ground.... but they weren't reporting on their own.. they were reporting what they were being told, from headquarters of their news agencies back on the east coast...

I watch several major news networks reporting "live".... and they were reporting what they were being told to report.... Even Fox, their reporter, reported the shooter had a shotgun and a semi automatic pistol.... then they had to do it again, because they were told to report that the kid had several short barreled, high capacity shotguns, along with several high capacity semi auto pistols, with multiple magazines.... and then finally had a couple of AR 15s with high capacity mags... all in a big duffle bag he brought with him....99% being untrue...

and ever notice when this stuff starts happening where ever the democRats are back on their ban firearms kick, to divert attention from some of their political Screw ups going on at the time.

that is the aftermath of it all... and why exactly won't schools, police dept, governmental agencies etc, take this stuff seriously BEFORE it happens instead of after the fact? and then it slowly fades from memory for everyone, except those who have lost loved ones and the radical left who has something to benefit from them, when they need it....

I support Sheriff Judd and what they are doing in Florida.... the rest of our nation, to include local school districts here in Southern Oregon can't be bothered....until after the fact....

Followed the shootings after the fact at Virginia Tech when that happened.. I paid close attention because I have family roots big time in that part of the state....did they prepare for this to happen again, and be ready for it... from what I have read trying to research it.. I never found anything proving that.. and even afterwards, I went over to Christiansburg, and spent a day walking around town and talking to people... plenty out to town protestors, bussed in by Bloomberg who were getting paid to protest.. but NONE of them were locals.. and the college also hadn't done much about it afterwards from those I spoke with....

the biggest problem in this nation, in my opinion, and has been for Decades upon decades.... " it can't happen here!"
why is our society so complacent and blind? even when right in front of their noses...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
America's Sheriff. Wish we had him in this county, although he'd need a much bigger hammer.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sometimes the attitudes of those in charge leaves me thinking that they want it to happen, or else they couldn't care less. Like the scum that shot up the high school in Broward County Fla.. The cops had been to his home 30-something times; he had made threats multiple times; he was known to have a gun, and many other plain as day warning signals. What was done about it ? Nothing until it was too late. We need more proactive sheriffs and less liberal idiots who view tragedy as the perfect excuse to "fundamentally transform" America.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
That Sheriff is awesome.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Sometimes the attitudes of those in charge leaves me thinking that they want it to happen, or else they couldn't care less. Like the scum that shot up the high school in Broward County Fla.. The cops had been to his home 30-something times; he had made threats multiple times; he was known to have a gun, and many other plain as day warning signals. What was done about it ? Nothing until it was too late. We need more proactive sheriffs and less liberal idiots who view tragedy as the perfect excuse to "fundamentally transform" America.

Truth.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
This ain’t a Time for Second Best ..
You cross that Line..
I’m coming after You..
Gonna to take You Down..

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

260 members (450yukon, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 300_savage, 41 invisible), 2,418 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,694
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.