Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
I'm on a quest to find a few more nice blue and walnut rifles and maybe a couple of over unders in 12 and 20 to have and to pass on to my hopefully future grand children

I'm aware of Whitakers, First Stop as having things you don't see every day. Any others that I should be aware of?

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Guns International is good.They don't charge the buyer tax like Gunbroker does.It's not an auction site sellers list at their asking price.
https://www.gunsinternational.com/

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Eurooptic

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
thanks! Keep them coming

C
cdb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I’ve purchased a number of firearms from Bud’s, Grabagun, Kentucky Gun Company, Eurooptic and Able Ammo. No complaints with any of them.

What blows my mind about Able Ammo is both firearms hit my FFL’s door the day after I ordered them. Able Ammo told me the fast shipping time was due to UPS’s distribution pattern and that I was most definitely the exception to the rule. Able is the highest priced online dealer I’ve used but they were the only dealer that had what I was looking for.

Update - I forgot about Classic Firearms. Bought one firearm from them and the transaction was seamless, from placing the order through delivery.

Last edited by cdb; 05/30/22.

Don't roll those bloodshot eyes at me.
IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

“Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person”
-Fred Bear
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
tag

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I've had very good luck with several purchases from Grabagun.com

Life is like a purple antelope on a field of tuna fish...
Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Z
I've bought a few from Bud's over the years without issues. Their prices aren't as good as they used to be, but you can still catch a good sale there once in a while.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oakland Guns in AR. They seem to have access to stuff others often don’t, and a very generous layaway period, which I’ve used as needed. Much of their “stock” is in a warehouse, presumably their jobber, but once they have it they put it aside until you pay it off. Have one laid away now while I sell its predecessor. Prices have edged up a bit since the “troubles” began, but that’s true everywhere. Family owned, and nice folks.

https://www.oaklandguns.com/

What fresh Hell is this?
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Reeds, Whitaker, Grabagun have all been good transactions.

I'd never use Bud's again after they tried pulling a bait and switch on me.

My heart's in the mountains, my heart is not here.
My heart's in the mountains, chasing the deer.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Tag

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by eaglemountainman
Reeds, Whitaker, Grabagun have all been good transactions.

I'd never use Bud's again after they tried pulling a bait and switch on me.

Did you have to go out and cut your own switch? I remember having to do that. Oh wait wrong kind of switch.

Last edited by ridgerunner_ky; 06/01/22.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by zcm82
I've bought a few from Bud's over the years without issues. Their prices aren't as good as they used to be, but you can still catch a good sale there once in a while.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/

This is the ONLY online buying for guns that I have used. Good prices when I used them, haven't lately. And shipping was very fast.....

Last edited by Muffin; 06/09/22.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I bought guns from several online gun shops.I started looking around locally and was able to get better prices plus no shipping cost or transfer fees.I bought two hand guns at The Green Bay Fleet & Farm that were way cheaper than any thing on Gun Broker or other online sources.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Puglisi Gun Emporium in West Duluth is the best one that I've ever been in. I'd never even seem a Dakota M10 and I wanted to and Pugs place had two of them. Virtually all their business is online because they have really high end stuff. It is a bank that they bought and they keep the really high end stuff in the vault. Those two Dakotas weren't even in the vault if that gives you some idea of their inventory.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by cdb
I’ve purchased a number of firearms from Bud’s, Grabagun, Kentucky Gun Company, Eurooptic and Able Ammo. No complaints with any of them.

The first four mentioned are very responsive.
No experience with Able but I will add GunZoneDeals.com to the list. At first, I was leery of their website but I had good service on my first order.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I've used Palmetto State Armory, Modern Warriors, Buds, and recently Shooters Connection, all with good results. I've purchased optics from Eurooptic and been very happy with their service, but no firearms so far.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by kandpand

this........

these guys are GTG

Johnstown PA

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

617 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1234, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 67 invisible), 2,358 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,772
Posts18,476,877
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.