Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JamesJr
There was a time when being a Democrat and being a Christian was not a problem. As a matter of fact, at one time, it might be said that you couldn't have been a Christian and be a Republican, especially during the Lincoln presidency. It's different now days, and the Democrat Party is not the one that I grew up believing in. It has become the party of everything that's wrong with this country, and has become the party of evil. If one is a Christian, and has their eyes and ears open, I don't believe they can in good conscience call themselves a Christian and support the policies of the Democrat Party.

Look at the Catholic church, and how they supposedly are against abortion, yet many of the top Democrats in this country are Catholics and support abortion 110%..............yet the Catholic church continues to hold them as members in good standing, and gives them a big going away sendoff when they die, as they did for Ted Kennedy.

And look at your dumb ass with four boosters and a refusal to support Trump.

You’re a fugking idiot.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
They can be christians and may not believe in abortion but their party does so they are complicit.

Life begins at conception.
Abortion is murder.
Anyone who votes for a pro-abortion candidate is an accessory to murder.

Is it really "pro-abortion"? Or is it a pro-liberty, small government position where individuals are free to make decisions that are best for them?

Not everyone believes that life begins at conception, traditional beliefs are well founded in our history regarding "quickening" and ensoulment as pivotal points in a pregnancy where red lines were drawn as to what constituted murder and what didn't.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Anyone can claim to be Christian but defile the actual scripture. There has been a huge movement to merge Marxism and Christianity over the world and they've made good headway. You can twist the scripture to fit your needs and the Gamaliel Network founded by Gregory Galluzzo, partnering with Islamic groups, the Southern Poverty Law Center and Antifa have done. Galluzzo tutored Barak Obama and got him into Alinsky community organizing. Churches partnering with government and big business capitulate their values in order to profit. As fundamental Christians die off they are replaced with millennials by twisting theology away from the true meaning of the scripture and communizing it. The Progressive Church has abandoned scripture in favor of community organizing. Tim Keller extols Gustavo Gutierrez, the father of Liberation Theology.

If you read "Marxianity" you'll get an idea of what has been happening and it has taken place over many years.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Ha! Hilarious.

The touchy feelly loonies are going to be all over his church.

LOL
L
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
L
That was before science (real science) proved them wrong. I am aware of colonial women aborting babies before the "quickening". We today know better.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
On this one, I am going to have to let the Lord lower his nets and separate the good fish from the bad and the wheat from the tares, etc. Its his call.

People have almost unlimited ability to be deceived, deceive others, and deceive themselves. How much of that is required to negate saving faith in Jesus Christ I don't know. Is being deceived enough to vote Democrat worse than being under other deceptions? I don't know but I doubt it.

Can you hate the Democratic party as bad as I do and still be a Christian? I sure hope so but the ideal is to love your enemies. If we are all going to be held to the ideal with no grace extended, I'm afraid the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are going to be in heaven by themselves. I know I won't make it.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I know what I think, but I'll not judge, lest I be judged.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
we are children of our dear Lord , our Lord and savior makes that true decision only . but my thought is no its going to be hot where most of them are going ?

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Democrats under fire for removing ‘God’ from party platform

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a-f79e-11e1-a93b-7185e3f88849_story.html

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good one by Mark Dice.

ANSWER:
THIS is what is required to be a Christian.

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Tyrone
There's a reason Jews are so often Progressives - they don't believe in the final revelation of Jesus. They think that revelation can change too, so that things like the 10 Commandments can be "revealed" to just be suggestions later on. Where does this new "revelation" come from? Just about anywhere, as there is NO authority.

I am not well versed in Christianity, so it may be that I'm missing your point, but I am an observant Jew and there is absolutely no wiggle room among the observant that the Torah is not just a suggestion. We certainly interpret the meaning of what is written, but among the observant there is absolutely no support for taking the Torah (and the 10 Commandments) as just as suggestion.

With that said, there are some very prominent examples of where we do something akin to treating commandments as a suggestion...for example, all of the animal sacrifice provisions of the Torah have been interpreted to be symbolic at this point, and the sacrifices themselves are thought to have been a way to allow individual humans to atone without dying (by using an animal in their stead). But the 10 Commandments? Those are not subject to this kind of interpretation.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Remsen
There's a reason Jews are so often Progressives - they don't believe in the final revelation of Jesus. They think that revelation can change too, so that things like the 10 Commandments can be "revealed" to just be suggestions later on. Where does this new "revelation" come from? Just about anywhere, as there is NO authority.

I am not well versed in Christianity, so it may be that I'm missing your point, but I am an observant Jew and there is absolutely no wiggle room among the observant that the Torah is not just a suggestion. We certainly interpret the meaning of what is written, but among the observant there is absolutely no support for taking the Torah (and the 10 Commandments) as just as suggestion.

With that said, there are some very prominent examples of where we do something akin to treating commandments as a suggestion...for example, all of the animal sacrifice provisions of the Torah have been interpreted to be symbolic at this point, and the sacrifices themselves are thought to have been a way to allow individual humans to atone without dying (by using an animal in their stead). But the 10 Commandments? Those are not subject to this kind of interpretation.

I really have no idea what you just said.

LOL
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Fireball2
LOL. grin

[Linked Image from y.yarn.co]

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Sympathizers .. Who Who..

Roll Them or They Roll You

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

It's ok, my Deacon says you're an idiot. I have no personal experience with this, but He has never been wrong before.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's ok, my Deacon says you're an idiot. I have no personal experience with this, but He has never been wrong before.

You have no experience with what?

Do you always talk in gibberish?

LOL
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

LoL

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lordy, Lordy, Lordy...

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

"This" related to "you're an idiot". I don't believed I've ever interacted with you before, but my Deacon has made it clear that you are an idiot. That is what I have no experience with, just as you have no experience with understanding English.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Are you unable or unwilling to make a sovereign and independent judgement?

LOL
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 55 invisible), 2,322 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,517
Posts18,490,928
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.