Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by Stickfight
There is a lot of ignorant chest-thumping bravado here.

That is as reliable as the sunrise. No one here will do a single thing if the Feds come for their ARs despite all the posturing.

Amen to that.

Maybe you 2 puzzies wont but I can say without a shadow of a doubt I would fight back, and I know a majority of the people I associate with would as well! Maybe you 2 need to start associating yourselfs with real men who stand for their personal convictions rather than the puffers you obviously idolize!!!

Where were you in ‘94? How many federal agents you kill? What about during the bump stock ban? Who are fighting against now that AR pistols/braces are being banned? Why haven’t we seen your name in the news for your heroics fighting the alphabet boys on binary triggers?

Or maybe you aren’t the tough guy you claim to be. All bark and no bite.

I bet you bark and bite. The pillow.

I know it feels good to lash out at me over your current inaction and your inactions of the past. The truth hurts.
Big Jim triggered that azz. LMAO. What a pussy…..
PM Rick to get him banned for THE win!

Aww, aren’t you a good little liberal, wanting to ban speech that hurts your little feels. I know you want a safe space. The truth hurts and you can’t handle it. You’ve done nothing to stop it in the past and you’ll do nothing in the future. You’re a bitch.

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Stophel
Honestly, the gooberment is NOT going to go door to door demanding that you turn your guns in (at least not for most of us). No, they're going to tax you. And restrict you. And cut off your government benefits check. And prohibit you from going places. They will cut off your bank accounts. They will foreclose on your homes. They will hit people where it hurts most.... in their comfort zone. Threaten their creature comforts, and most people will GLADLY acquiesce.

Now, for those few of us troublemakers who won't comply, well then, we will get the 3 a.m. kick-in-the-door-gun-you-down-in-your-bed treatment. They will take us out one at a time. Few will even get the chance to fight back.

This is the most likely scenario. People will carry their guns down to the PD by the armloads when their power is shut off, their cell phone and internet cut off, their bank accounts frozen and their kids abducted at school by the state for their safety.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I wonder if a thread here on "Your favorite lolli-pop?" would involve several anti-vaxers quickly calling other people cov-tards,, etc., ad nauseum, because they didn't like a response from someone?

I've got one foot in the grave up to my knee, but some very intelligent medical people have kept me alive 3 years longer than they originally gave me. When they asked me to get vaccinated at age 70 a couple of years ago, I bellied up to the bar. I'm still here and a covid vax hasn't made my situation any worse or any better as far as I know. I'll probably be here until my original problem kills me unless I decide to go play in the middle of the street. One day at a time is my future.

One thing I didn't do is look over either shoulder to see who might or might not be bellying up too. It didn't concern me either way.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The bad part is, I didn’t get vaccinated. I’ve told people the risks and benefits and told them to make their own decision. I’ve seen many, many die from COVID. I’ve seen many, many survive COVID. I’ve been critical of overreaction and control from government entities.

But I’m the bad guy to these delusional people.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mart
Honestly, the gooberment is NOT going to go door to door demanding that you turn your guns in (at least not for most of us). No, they're going to tax you. And restrict you. And cut off your government benefits check. And prohibit you from going places. They will cut off your bank accounts. They will foreclose on your homes. They will hit people where it hurts most.... in their comfort zone. Threaten their creature comforts, and most people will GLADLY acquiesce.

Now, for those few of us troublemakers who won't comply, well then, we will get the 3 a.m. kick-in-the-door-gun-you-down-in-your-bed treatment. They will take us out one at a time. Few will even get the chance to fight back.

This is the most likely scenario. People will carry their guns down to the PD by the armloads when their power is shut off, their cell phone and internet cut off, their bank accounts frozen and their kids abducted at school by the state for their safety.

I am too old to care, all my sheet is paid for, and I hurt too bad to want to hang around long anyway, if the rest of you puzzies allow this to come to fruition so be it, I hope you all wind up in hell with your back broke. I will not play.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
My guess is they will pass another AWB of sorts.
The new sale of stuff mandating a waiting period or extra NICS type of check ( dunno what, an extra form ? ).... or possibly a sin tax.

Thought they cant pass laws to make what was legal suddey illegal.

So stuff would be grandfathered.

Such a bill wouldnt do much, but it would give politicians the look of having done something, and a stepping stone for later

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by worriedman
Originally Posted by mart

I am too old to care, all my sheet is paid for, and I hurt too bad to want to hang around long anyway, if the rest of you puzzies allow this to come to fruition so be it, I hope you all wind up in hell with your back broke. I will not play.

I can only hope that I can somehow manage to get off one or two shots that connect before I am brought down in a hail of gunfire (or drone strike, or who knows what other weapons or tactics they will use to eliminate us). But most likely I, and many others, will die before we even know anything is happening.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
The bad part is, I didn’t get vaccinated. I’ve told people the risks and benefits and told them to make their own decision. I’ve seen many, many die from COVID. I’ve seen many, many survive COVID. I’ve been critical of overreaction and control from government entities.

But I’m the bad guy to these delusional people.

No...you are a full of shìt covtard.

Same deal every time. Get called out and act like the fugging victim.

Fugg off.

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

That is as reliable as the sunrise. No one here will do a single thing if the Feds come for their ARs despite all the posturing.

Amen to that.

Maybe you 2 puzzies wont but I can say without a shadow of a doubt I would fight back, and I know a majority of the people I associate with would as well! Maybe you 2 need to start associating yourselfs with real men who stand for their personal convictions rather than the puffers you obviously idolize!!!

Where were you in ‘94? How many federal agents you kill? What about during the bump stock ban? Who are fighting against now that AR pistols/braces are being banned? Why haven’t we seen your name in the news for your heroics fighting the alphabet boys on binary triggers?

Well in 94 I was 15 years old so probably attending middle school.

As far as the bump stock ban, I did contact my legislators, the ATF, etc and voiced my displeasure. I am also a GOA member and active with a gun owners group on my state level. A IMO stupid accessory like that was certainly not the hill to literally die on because while they were directed to be turned in or destroyed, to date I have heard of ZERO cases where they actually raided anyone just for failing to do so.

Regarding braces and binary triggers....I have done the same contacts as above. If I happened to have one or a few if they are banned they wont be turned in/destroyed willingly by me, that I guarantee. Same for ARs or any other newly "banned" class of firearms/magazines etc.

As far as going on the offensive physically against the government, thats just stupidity at this point, especially when at least half the gun owners, your puzzy self most likely included, would simply kowtow and turn in whatever they told you to. Why would I "fight" premptively for you when its obvious you and your ilk wouldnt do the same, just submit.

The actual physical fight will start when the actual confiscations by force from REAL men and women with principles they believe in and will stand up for are attempted.

Last edited by marktheshark; 05/30/22.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Amen to that.

As far as the bump stock ban, I did contact my legislators, the ATF, etc and voiced my displeasure. I am also a GOA member and active with a gun owners group on my state level. A IMO stupid accessory like that was certainly not the hill to literally die on because while they were directed to be turned in or destroyed, to date I have heard of ZERO cases where they actually raided anyone just for failing to do so.

Regarding braces and binary triggers....I have done the same contacts as above. If I happened to have one or a few if they are banned they wont be turned in/destroyed willingly by me, that I guarantee. Same for ARs or any other newly "banned" class of firearms/magazines etc.

As far as going on the offensive physically against the government, thats just stupidity at this point, especially when at least half the gun owners, your puzzy self most likely included, would simply kowtow and turn in whatever they told you to. Why would I "fight" premptively for you when its obvious you and your ilk wouldnt do the same, just submit.

The actual physical fight will start when the actual confiscations by force from REAL men and women with principles they believe in and will stand up for are attempted.

In other words: you do nothing. You do what you’re told by big daddy government. Nothing is ever worth fighting for. So you roll over. You take it and you move on.

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Amen to that.

In other words: you do nothing. You do what you’re told by big daddy government. Nothing is ever worth fighting for. So you roll over. You take it and you move on.

Hahaha!

Go get your shot you bitch!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wonder which agency he works for...

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Amen to that.

How you get that from my posts escapes me but you feel free to twist that however you wish.

I have done my fighting for this government that now seems to want to label me the enemy. What comes from them labeling me as such largely depends on how THEY proceed to take the next steps. Thats all the further I will expound on the matter.

You have stated in other posts you are .fed employee. Which department?? Is that the reason you seem to be egging guys on to make threats against the government etc on an open forum??

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
So many trolls now.....

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Think I'll go secrete on a piece of pie.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Amen to that.

How you get that from my posts escapes me but you feel free to twist that however you wish.

I have done my fighting for this government that now seems to want to label me the enemy. What comes from them labeling me as such largely depends on how THEY proceed to take the next steps. Thats all the further I will expound on the matter.

You have stated in other posts you are .fed employee. Which department?? Is that the reason you seem to be egging guys on to make threats against the government etc on an open forum??

I’ve made it clear who I work for.

I’m not the guy making bullshit chest thumping posts about how everybody that doesn’t say they are going to fight the .gov is a pu$$y. I’m just calling you out because you are a liar. I’d you were going to do something next time, why not last time?

You’re just another chest-thumping liar. That’s all. You’ll do as you’re told.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Vaccinate now bitch!

I am MAGA.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Nestucca
I have no problem with "stashing" guns here and there for emergency purposes... but hiding them to keep them from getting confiscated? No. No, I didn't lose anything in a tragic boating accident. They're right here. You wanna take 'em? Go for it. I am prepared to die fighting for my Liberty. Are you prepared to die trying to take it?

I’m right there with you as I haven’t done anything wrong. That put the choice on the takers they risk not going home versus going home makes it an easy choice.

They want to take them, they freeze your accounts, cut your power, and wait outside. You’ll leave at some point.

Or maybe they go in and take them while you’re at work.

Either way, you put your eggs in one basket and you’ll be in-equipped to fight another day. Or you’ll be dead. Either way they win.
Who said my eggs are all in one basket bud I will say assumption is the mother of all fuuck ups.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I have no problem with "stashing" guns here and there for emergency purposes... but hiding them to keep them from getting confiscated? No. No, I didn't lose anything in a tragic boating accident. They're right here. You wanna take 'em? Go for it. I am prepared to die fighting for my Liberty. Are you prepared to die trying to take it?

I’m right there with you as I haven’t done anything wrong. That put the choice on the takers they risk not going home versus going home makes it an easy choice.

They want to take them, they freeze your accounts, cut your power, and wait outside. You’ll leave at some point.

Or maybe they go in and take them while you’re at work.

Either way, you put your eggs in one basket and you’ll be in-equipped to fight another day. Or you’ll be dead. Either way they win.
Who said my eggs are all in one basket bud I will say assumption is the mother of all fuuck ups.

If you oppose people hiding guns to avoid confiscation….

Last edited by tylerw02; 05/30/22.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Tyler you are a dumb phugg with low reading comprehension skill arent you.....people got on your sheit because you posted on the thread saying that those who said they wouldnt comply etc were all bullshitters etc and would give in...NOT because you didnt make such a statement.I simply opined that some of us are actual men who would live and die for the convictions we believe in.

You egged that on further by stating that since FOR NOW others like myself choose to work within the framework of a civilized society, such as lobbying our legislators, speaking out publically against the bans etc, we are doing nothing and because we have not yet attempted, or called on an open forum for, actual physical violence against the government would simply roll over if the government oversteps in regards to firearm confiscations etc.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

388 members (264mag, 160user, 22250rem, 01Foreman400, 257 mag, 2500HD, 33 invisible), 2,207 guests, and 1,038 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,508
Posts18,490,676
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.