Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Cretch
A real man wears whatever da fug he wants on his feet, because he’ll beat the shΓ­t out of some doosh bag that calls his choice gay.

πŸ–•πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠπŸ’ͺ
And he doesn't ask another man what to wear...grin
Anybody who wears crocs or sandals doesn't have the first fuuckin clue what real men do. They probably wear lace panties and skirts for comfort too.
Settle down, Kaitlyn.
They make wellingtons for those too old and fat or lazy to lace up a pair of boots.
Posters like this fail to have the intellectual horsepower to understand that wearers of sandals, crocs, jap slaps, etc., also wear other foot wear as conditions necessitate.

Hilarious.

Sometimes conditions, like hunting grouse, dictate I wear moccasins

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Went out to birthday dinner with the wife the other evening. Actually put on long pants, long sleeved dress shirt, XXXX Stetson, and a nice pair (for me) of real boots. No tie though, I can't think of conditions that allow for the other guy to get a head start on a hangin'.

When I worked I at times had to wear steel toes. When I use the mower or weed whacker I wear closed toe slip on or lace up shoes/boots. When I hike in the snow I wear appropriate footwear. When I go in the water I will sometimes wear water shoes due to the asshats and their broken bottles at the swimmin' hole. No need for them in my house. No need for any shoes, as we do our best to keep our house danger free.

When it's 95* F outside I don't wear a layer of merino, regular clothes, a set of insulated bibs, wool shirts, wool vest, wool jacket, scarf, beanie hat, and gloves.

When it's - 10*F I don't wear shorts, a t shirt, a ball cap and go barefoot.

When I'm not aboard a floating vessel........................I don't wear a freakin' life vest either.

Shoes/boots are like all other outerwear.........................REAL MEN wear what's appropriate.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by blanket
I were croc's best fishing shoes there areo

Yep. Best house shoes too.
People actually wear shoes in their house??? crazy

Nope. Dear wife does after a spin with a scorpion.
Yikes Ed.

Hopefully it wasn't too hurtful.

Does she shake her shoes out in the AM to make sure one of them critters ain't in there already? Learned about that as a kid, camping in the desert with experienced "older folks". Either that or take socks off and turn them over one's boot tops to keep the little bastids out.

We're lucky up here, there are a few and we've even had one get inside the house in the 5+ years we've been here. Not anything like where a relative lives near Lake Havasu. They keep after them with a blacklight in the yard a few times a week and almost always spot some. I think they spray around the base of the house too.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mirage243
I got 8 or 10 pair of Crocs if that helps you make your decision. Blackfart can suck my dick. 😁
No thanks. I choke suck on small bones.
fyp y/w. lol

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Cretch
A real man wears whatever da fug he wants on his feet, because he’ll beat the shΓ­t out of some doosh bag that calls his choice gay.

πŸ–•πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠπŸ’ͺ
And he doesn't ask another man what to wear...grin
Anybody who wears crocs or sandals doesn't have the first fuuckin clue what real men do. They probably wear lace panties and skirts for comfort too.
Settle down, Kaitlyn.
They make wellingtons for those too old and fat or lazy to lace up a pair of boots.
Posters like this fail to have the intellectual horsepower to understand that wearers of sandals, crocs, jap slaps, etc., also wear other foot wear as conditions necessitate.

Hilarious.

Sometimes conditions, like hunting grouse, dictate I wear moccasins

Went out to birthday dinner with the wife the other evening. Actually put on long pants, long sleeved dress shirt, XXXX Stetson, and a nice pair (for me) of real boots. No tie though, I can't think of conditions that allow for the other guy to get a head start on a hangin'.

When I worked I at times had to wear steel toes. When I use the mower or weed whacker I wear closed toe slip on or lace up shoes/boots. When I hike in the snow I wear appropriate footwear. When I go in the water I will sometimes wear water shoes due to the asshats and their broken bottles at the swimmin' hole. No need for them in my house. No need for any shoes, as we do our best to keep our house danger free.

When it's 95* F outside I don't wear a layer of merino, regular clothes, a set of insulated bibs, wool shirts, wool vest, wool jacket, scarf, beanie hat, and gloves.

When it's - 10*F I don't wear shorts, a t shirt, a ball cap and go barefoot.

When I'm not aboard a floating vessel........................I don't wear a freakin' life vest either.

Shoes/boots are like all other outerwear.........................REAL MEN wear what's appropriate.
I've yet to see a time when boots of some sort weren't appropriate except when running shoes/sneekers were called for.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You must live in a very dangerous area!

In it is contentment

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Posters like this lack the intelligence to understand that there are no conditions under which sandals or crocs are acceptable. It's no wonder so many boys are such pansy assed little gender confused snowflakes these days when you consider the examples set for them.

Bitch, my balls are so big I doubt you could pick em up, wtf you talking about?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Insecure masculinity.

No confidence in his manhood, he has to try and show it in his footwear.

Tragic in a grown up maaa.....male.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
You never know what you're going to run into or where you need to go. You leave the yard or get off pavement much you're going to be poking through blackberry brambles, multiflora rose and/or mud and I want boots for that. Just the other day I had the dogs out for a walk around town when a dog came barreling out of somebody's back yard and went after my dog. A swift kick to the ribs changed his mind. I doubt it would have been near as effective with sandals.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Insecure masculinity.

Some of us ain't little fat pussies that stay in the house, yard or on pavement all day.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Insecure masculinity.

Some of us ain't little fat pussies that stay in the house, yard or on pavement all day.

Big FAT pussy then?

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by mirage243
Posters like this lack the intelligence to understand that there are no conditions under which sandals or crocs are acceptable. It's no wonder so many boys are such pansy assed little gender confused snowflakes these days when you consider the examples set for them.

Bitch, my balls are so big I doubt you could pick em up, wtf you talking about?
Seein' as how I can carry mine around all day, I'm sure the little shriveled nuggets of a croc wearer would be an insignificant addition to my load.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Raeford
Insecure masculinity.

Big FAT pussy then?
I'm sure you are.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I see this thread got to where it was going

"Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passin.'"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've got boots, I've got crocs, I've got proud meat, and I don't give two fuggs what anybody thinks of any of it. Didn't think men worried about that kinda [bleep].

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan
I've got boots, I've got crocs, I've got proud meat, and I don't give two fuggs what anybody thinks of any of it. Didn't think men worried about that kinda [bleep].
Some of you real manly men might try a pleated skirt, lace panties and a tube top to go with your crocs and sandals. I'm sure they'd be cool and comfortable and would make a cute little ensemble as well as making a strong statement of security in manhood. LOL

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You never know what you're going to run into or where you need to go. You leave the yard or get off pavement much you're going to be poking through blackberry brambles, multiflora rose and/or mud and I want boots for that. Just the other day I had the dogs out for a walk around town when a dog came barreling out of somebody's back yard and went after my dog. A swift kick to the ribs changed his mind. I doubt it would have been near as effective with sandals.

This is what most of my yard looks like. I go where I want in it, barefoot, sandals, boots, romeos, whatever I happen to be wearing. I worry not about a dog attacking my or my dogs, I'll kick them with whatever I should happen to be wearing, or I have an item accessible (even in town) that is much more effective than a pair of Red Wings.

Wife and I took the dogs up this road, it's no longer got snow on it, yesterday a mile or so to the next section gate. Was talking to the rancher neighbor who moved his cows onto this allotment yesterday after we got home, and while he was up in the area of that gate working fence in preparation for moving the cows on, heard something move behind him only to see a lion skittering away. I have more to worry about with coyotes and lions than I do with dogs and therefor prepare more for them and other possibilities. I've walked up that road barefoot, sandals, boots, LL Bean Mainers, haven't had to use snowshoes yet. And yes, I've walked through sagebrush grasslands more than once barefoot or in moccasins. If I run across a berry patch, or roses, or chaparral that I absolutely have to go through rather than around, I'll take responsibility for poor planning, or I go get proper equipment. I've yet to have anyone chase me through them attempting to take my life. We'll have a shootout before that happens.

In it is contentment

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

"Real men" don't concern themselves with what other men wear.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Some of you real manly men might try a pleated skirt, lace panties and a tube top to go with your crocs and sandals. I'm sure they'd be cool and comfortable and would make a cute little ensemble as well as making a strong statement of security in manhood. LOL
Damn your a hard headed yankee Blackheart. I whatever I feel like wearing and sometimes I wish I had made a different choice.

Life is good live it while you can.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

This is what most of my yard looks like. I go where I want in it, barefoot, sandals, boots, romeos, whatever I happen to be wearing. I worry not about a dog attacking my or my dogs, I'll kick them with whatever I should happen to be wearing, or I have an item accessible (even in town) that is much more effective than a pair of Red Wings.

Wife and I took the dogs up this road, it's no longer got snow on it, yesterday a mile or so to the next section gate. Was talking to the rancher neighbor who moved his cows onto this allotment yesterday after we got home, and while he was up in the area of that gate working fence in preparation for moving the cows on, heard something move behind him only to see a lion skittering away. I have more to worry about with coyotes and lions than I do with dogs and therefor prepare more for them and other possibilities. I've walked up that road barefoot, sandals, boots, LL Bean Mainers, haven't had to use snowshoes yet. And yes, I've walked through sagebrush grasslands more than once barefoot or in moccasins. If I run across a berry patch, or roses, or chaparral that I absolutely have to go through rather than around, I'll take responsibility for poor planning, or I go get proper equipment. I've yet to have anyone chase me through them attempting to take my life. We'll have a shootout before that happens.

Pull your piece to shoot somebody's dog on the sidewalk in town and you're probably going to have an unwanted interaction with the police. A boot to the ribs is preferable when it will suffice and is going to be much more effective than a sandal. We ain't got lions here. We do have bears and coyotes, sometimes even in the yard but generally not in town. You ain't getting far out of the yard here without going through something with thorns, poison ivy and/or mud. I'll stick with boots thanks.

Page 8 of 26 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (12344mag, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 53 invisible), 1,635 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,993
Posts18,520,267
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.