Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Curtain Call.......

that needs to go viral.

Sam and Flave have met? I'm hurt.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
GB1

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Paul_M
I must have missed it, just what was his bet again? Who did he say was going to win?

Oh, Duck only discloses bets AFTER games.

You old dumbazzes don't realize that LIVE betting is a "thing" and what most savvy bettors do these days.

I mentioned in another thread that I would not have any real BIG money down on a winner pre-game, and I didn't.

As I posted, I generally don't make pre-game straight money line or O/U bets. I bet live, and in game. I only bet pre-game prop bets.

Probably only 3% of you even understand what I just said, so, I get that the ignorant dipchits here will keep posting up.

ENJOY.

Only dipshits gamble.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Duck does not gamble.

But he is 100% dipschit.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I must have missed it, just what was his bet again? Who did he say was going to win?

You old dumbazzes don't realize that LIVE betting is a "thing" and what most savvy bettors do these days.

I mentioned in another thread that I would not have any real BIG money down on a winner pre-game, and I didn't.

As I posted, I generally don't make pre-game straight money line or O/U bets. I bet live, and in game. I only bet pre-game prop bets.

Probably only 3% of you even understand what I just said, so, I get that the ignorant dipchits here will keep posting up.

ENJOY.

Ignorance can be cured with education.

You're a liar. That's forever.

Double ace my ass.......

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

ENJOY.

Liar.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Remsen
Sam is a national treasure, and I don't mean to step on his brilliant filmmaking, but...

I like the Duck of Death and am not trying to pile on, but when he wouldn't declare his pick for the football game tomorrow it reminded me of something that happened when I was the macher closing big wall street deals. It was 1998 (I had to google the deal to remember when it happened: https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB888852288204262500). I was working at a smaller NYC law firm that was your classic NY Jew lawyer firm...where the white shoe firms were all about being proper and by the book (think Mitt Romney as a lawyer), my firm was 99% Brooklyn guys who would do whatever it took to get things done in the way the client wanted.

The partner on the deal, Steve Wolosky (https://www.olshanlaw.com/attorneys-Steve-Wolosky.html), was probably the smartest and most ruthless negotiator I've ever met and he was really getting annoyed with the lawyers for the company our client was acquiring (we represented WHX in the acquisition off Handy & Harman). Those lawyers were at Skadden, a firm that at the time was probably the top big firm for mergers and acquisitions, and Steve hated them.

So...because the deal was being financed with a private debt offering, and Handy & Harman was a public company that had not yet filed its quarterly report with the SEC at the time of the deal, we needed H&H to file an 8K with the upcoming quarterly results so we could then incorporate those numbers into the 144A private placement document that was being used to pitch the debt to investors. We got on a call with Skadden, their accountants (I think it was KPMG), H&H, the SEC and a few other interested parties to finalize the plans for the 8K filing.

Skadden just wouldn't answer a question without a really long, pointless and unhelpful story(much like this post) as to why they weren't going to agree.

At that point, Steve took over the call from me and said "You know what? I love Skaddden. You can ask them to look outside and tell you whether the sky is blue and they'll talk for an hour about the request, then tell you they'll get right back to you after they can discuss it internally, then a few weeks later they'll call you back, finally, and tell you that the sky may or may not have been blue but if you need the answer now they'll have to hire a meterologist and then they'll stick you with the bill."

There was utter silence for a few seconds and the Skadden guys just hung up without saying another word.

That reminds me of how Duck answered the question (and by the way, we actually did have desert drinks at closing dinners, but usually it was port).

The difference is that you, while long winded, sound like you know WTF you're talking about.

Duck, well, he sounds like he googles a lot.......

DuckO'Douche, well he reminds me, of that phouchtard, Lee24 !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Originally Posted by Beaver10
Remsen reminds me of the guy in the movie *The Professional*.

Is he really a lawyer, or an assassin, maybe both?

The question is - “Would you really want to find out?”

LOL

🦫

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Or, The Accountant !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Bot alert.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Russell Wilson, book it!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What, nobody wants to be that Russ wins it all this yeah??

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

659 members (160user, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 68 invisible), 3,431 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,374
Posts18,469,379
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.