Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Who gets arrested first??

https://abcnews.go.com/US/uvalde-po...ooperating-texas-probe/story?id=85093405

The Uvalde Police Department and the Uvalde Independent School District police force are no longer cooperating with the Texas Department of Public Safety's investigation into the massacre at Robb Elementary School and the state's review of the law enforcement response, multiple law enforcement sources tell ABC News.

The Uvalde police chief and a spokesperson for the Uvalde Independent School District did not immediately respond to requests for comment from ABC News.

According to sources, the decision to stop cooperating occurred soon after the director of DPS, Col. Steven McCraw, held a news conference Friday during which he said the delayed police entry into the classroom was "the wrong decision" and contrary to protocol.

Reached by ABC News, a spokesperson for the Texas Department of Public Safety said, "The Uvalde Police Department and Uvalde CISD Police have been cooperating with investigators. The chief of the Uvalde CISD Police provided an initial interview but has not responded to a request for a follow-up interview with the Texas Rangers that was made two days ago."

Last edited by gonehuntin; 05/31/22.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I heard yesterday that the Texas DPS will never again stand down for a lower level police force for any reason where lives might be at stake. Not verified, but I can see why it might happen.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I fear they're circling the wagons to protect a favored local. Wish it weren't true. Lots of questions need to be answered. like all school shootings this is a national incident.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BayouRover
I heard yesterday that the Texas DPS will never again stand down for a lower level police force for any reason where lives might be at stake. Not verified, but I can see why it might happen.

The state needs to claim jurisdiction in one horse towns.

Letting a school cop be the incident commander at a school shooting was one of the 2 big mistakes.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Read in a news source that the chief of police was an ardent and vocal supporter of Bobby O'Dork. Just sayin...

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rainshot
I fear they're circling the wagons to protect a favored local. Wish it weren't true. Lots of questions need to be answered. like all school shootings this is a national incident.

Looks to me like they’re all “lawyering up”.
More likely they are in CYA mode. Gonna be some HUGE lawsuits filed against that school and the School’s “Police Force”.
Being a really poor S TX School District, there’s not much available in funds. Other than any Insurance the School carried, there won’t be much in settlements for the poor families of all the victims.

Also, saw on the News yesterday that the School “Police Chief “was supposed to be sworn in as a City Councilman. They canceled the ceremony.
Sorry SOB better be looking for a new town to hide in under an assumed name, if he knows what’s good for him and his family.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 05/31/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Uvalde is a schit hole.

For those that were unaware.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
And, you know this - how?

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by mark shubert
And, you know this - how?

I read it on the internet.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
was it really 78 minutes before they went in?

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

More likely they are in CYA mode. Gonna be some HUGE lawsuits filed against that school and the School’s “Police Force”.
Being a really poor S TX School District, there’s not much available in funds. Other than any Insurance the School carried, there won’t be much in settlements for the poor families of all the victims.

Also, saw on the News yesterday that the School “Police Chief “was supposed to be sworn in as a City Councilman. They canceled the ceremony.
Sorry SOB better be looking for a new town to hide in under an assumed name, if he knows what’s good for him and his family.

When do you recommend attack and defense modes for Crocs?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

When do you recommend attack and defense modes for Crocs?

AlwaysHoldsFlavesCock, Poor little attention whore.
Rent Free Motherfuckah !
Rent FREE ! 😂😂😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Being totally naive here, but why can’t people just do the right thing. If officers that had a weapon that were there, did not go in and if that is true…to protect the innocent children and people… they should be branded as cowards and removed from their positions and never allowed to serve.

I still think the public sector law enforcement still swear allegiance to the Constitution right?

If so and they did not go, the total pussification of America has finally tipped the scale.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Constitution.. Holy Burrito..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
At this point I'd imagine their legal counsel has advised them to STFU.
The law suits will run rampant no matter.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Most of em look to be kicking Taco Tuesday in the ass, if nothing else.

[Linked Image from uvaldeleadernews.com]

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Cute pink badges

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A lot of the government swears allegiance to the Constitution, but follow it they do not.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by auk1124
Most of em look to be kicking Taco Tuesday in the ass, if nothing else.

[Linked Image from uvaldeleadernews.com]

Never mind I understand now. Looks like a phuggin Mexican restaurant staff pic.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by BayouRover

The state needs to claim jurisdiction in one horse towns.

Letting a school cop be the incident commander at a school shooting was one of the 2 big mistakes.

Is it that simple?
Our SRO is a retired State Boy.
Not an old fogey type.
The 20 and out, a drawing a pension and working a job "double dipping" type.

He knows the schools, knows the staff, (in light of this incident, should have
door keys).

Maybe he shouldn't be the commander, but he darn sure should have a
leadership role in the tactile force.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

131 members (35, arky65, 240NMC, 10Glocks, afisher, 9 invisible), 1,506 guests, and 810 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,601
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.