Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'd let Uvalde figure out Uvalde.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yup. DPS is covering their own ass. There were numerous Troopers on scene

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by thirtyotsix
Originally Posted by Caplock
Look for Abbot to send the Rangers in, lock it down, and get to the bottom. Before y'all go totally nuts there's gotta be some really good people on that force Hispanic or not. Lots of Hispanics have laid their lives down for the USA so lets not use a big wide paint brush.

Not trying to paint with broad brush, just stating my opinion.

I do have respect for the (good) Mexican citizens and culture. The problem is when you have all Hispanic and one white in a police force in an American city well let’s just say I can’t respect that.

I hope I am correct on this being an American city?

An American city that happens to be 82% Hispanic.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JeffA
At this point I'd imagine their legal counsel has advised them to STFU.
The law suits will run rampant no matter.
Lawsuits based on what?
The Supreme Court has already settled this, LEO are not obligated To Protect and they know it, so they don’t.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by steve4102
Lawsuits based on what?
The Supreme Court has already settled this, LEO are not obligated To Protect and they know it, so they don’t.

Then why is Scot Peterson scheduled to go to trial in September?

IC B2

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Lawsuits based on what?

I may be wrong but I think in certain circumstances police can be held liable for failing to protect, if the circumstances indicate some form of special relationship that gives rise to an implied duty to protect. Maybe a helpless child in a classroom qualifies? Dunno.

I don't know all the circumstances in Uvalde but I wouldn't be totally surprised if some of the victims' families lawyered up and sued the piss out of the school system and the police. It would be a matter for the court to sort out.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The TX Rangers don't really care if they're cowards or not following protocol - that breaks no laws. Whatever is up now - expect arrests. The Rangers don't play and they will get to the bottom of it.

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Geno67
The TX Rangers don't really care if they're cowards or not following protocol - that breaks no laws. Whatever is up now - expect arrests. The Rangers don't play and they will get to the bottom of it.
Nobody is getting arrested.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lawsuits based on what?

May 28, 2022
The families of most of those killed or wounded in Parkland reached a $127.5 million settlement with the U.S. Department of Justice over the FBI’s failure to stop the gunman, even though it had received information he intended to attack.
Former Broward County Deputy Scot Peterson is scheduled to go to trial in September on charges of child neglect resulting in great bodily harm, culpable negligence and perjury. He has said he did the best he could at the time

https://apnews.com/article/uvalde-school-shooting-police-184334fed299bad71e257b585f7790ea

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

I bet arrests are made.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I bet arrests are made.

They are coming and in more deep state cabal crimes than this.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by auk1124
Most of em look to be kicking Taco Tuesday in the ass, if nothing else.

[Linked Image from uvaldeleadernews.com]
Looks like all of them could write 2 dozen traffic tickets a day.
Fat azz cowards. All of em!

May they live in shame the remainder of their lives!!

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A few people need their A$$es kicked to the moon and back.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Tarbe yes most American cities along the border are a majority hispanic because they were at one time Mexico and Spain those families have been there since the 1500's . Sorry you dont approve but we are here to stay and have been here since before you SQuATTERS. You must have missed history class because you were taking your banjo lessons..

" It's the nut behind the butt that makes the difference"
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
There is a very interesting utube video roaming around that got leaked through FB or some such thing. Shows the shooter entering the back of the building unimpeded..... if I can find it again , I will.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
To nobody in particular…

There’s not supposed to be any tactical command or command center if responding to an Active Shooter.

Every entity can operate independently of the others as long as their end goal is to kill the shooter(s).

Post Columbine this has been standardized across the country. There is no “local policy” vs “state policy”, etc. when it comes to Active Shooter.

Priority of life from highest to lowest is:

Victim
Innocents
First Responders
Suspect

That means the cop is almost as worthless as the shooter. You go in and kill the shooter regardless of orders or safety.

This is very well established SOP across the country.

And we all know if a cop propped that door open his name and face would be plastered all over the planet. I’m still waiting to hear who the lazy fugk was that prioritized their not having to use a key card over the security of the school.

Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
WTF, it’s ironic they are wearing PINK badges. Pussies are more worried about fitting in.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by thirtyotsix
they should be branded as cowards and removed from their positions and never allowed to serve.

They were Cowards long before this incident occurred.

Like a few here, they were born Cowards.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/t...alde-school-shooting-police/2981940/?amp

An exterior door at Robb Elementary School did not lock when it was closed by a teacher shortly before a gunman used it to get inside and kill 19 students and two teachers, leaving investigators searching to determine why, state police said Tuesday.

State police initially said a teacher had propped the door open shortly before the shooter entered the school in Uvalde, Texas, on May 24.

They have now determined that the teacher, who has not been identified, propped the door open with a rock, but then removed the rock and closed the door when she realized there was a shooter on campus, said Travis Considine, chief communications officer for the Texas Department of Public Safety. But, Considine said, the door did not lock.

“We did verify she closed the door. The door did not lock. We know that much and now investigators are looking into why it did not lock,” Considine said.

Investigators confirmed the detail through additional video footage reviewed since last Friday’s news conference when authorities first said that the door had been left propped open. Authorities did not state at that time what had been used to prop open the door.

Considine said the teacher initially propped the door open but ran back inside to get her phone and call 911 when the gunman crashed his truck on campus.

“She came back out while on her phone, she heard someone yell, ‘He has a gun!’, she saw him jump the fence and that he had a gun, so she ran back inside,” removing the rock when she did, Considine said.

San Antonio attorney Don Flanary told the San Antonio Express-News that the Robb Elementary School employee, whom he’s not naming, closed the door shut after realizing that a gunman was on the loose. She had initially propped it open to carry food from a car to a classroom, the attorney said.

“She kicked the rock away when she went back in. She remembers pulling the door closed while telling 911 that he was shooting,” Flanary told the newspaper.

“She thought the door would lock because that door is always supposed to be locked,” Flanary said.

Flanary did not immediately return telephone messages left at his office from The Associated Press.

Investigators are also still trying to interview Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District Police Chief Pete Arredondo, who state police have said was the commander of the school shooting scene while it happened.

Steven McCraw, the head of the Texas Department of Public Safety, has said Arredondo treated the active scene as a hostage situation and as if children were no longer at risk, while 19 police officers waited in the school hallway outside the classroom where the shooter was.

McCraw called that the “wrong decision,” saying the focus of the investigation has shifted to Arredondo and the police response.

Other officers in the Uvalde city and schools police departments continue to sit for interviews and provide statements, but Arredondo has not responded to DPS requests for two days, Considine said.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (AdventureBound, 406_SBC, 907brass, 300_savage, 11 invisible), 1,325 guests, and 710 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,449
Posts18,507,938
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.