Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Milley made it abundantly clear that he would commit treason if given the chance.

Austin,the affirmative action general,has approved of further damaging our military by announcing that sexual deviants are sought to infect our military.

It's amazing that these Communists have survived,much less flourished espousing anti-military garbage.

This is an announcement from the U.S.Marines.

Throughout June, the USMC takes #Pride in recognizing and honoring the contributions of our LGBTQ service members. We remain committed to fostering an environment free from discrimination, and defend the values of treating all equally, with dignity and respect.

Pride Month In The U.S Marines

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is an example of why my ROTC son got a job instead of joining the military after HS.

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Can’t recommend service to anyone these days!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I guess military members go along with this crap since they stay there and don't speak up. I'd have a ton of respect for them if they marched out and demanded this BS stop, but they won't.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
US Congressman Larry McDonald's last interview. He had just been voted head of the John Birch Society. Shortly after the interview, his commercial flight was shot out of the sky by Soviet Migs after being wrongly directed into Soviet airspace by ground control.

I remember watching it when it first aired.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The John Birch Society aggressively recruited me back in the late 1980s and early 1990s, to the extent of sending a recruiter to my home. I might have joined if the dues weren't so steep.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Interesting video Hawk.

Braden was a former CIA apparatchik and friend of Rockefeller.Most people now understand the CIA undermines citizens of the world and installs puppets to do their bidding and launder their dirty money.

Rockefeller was the most evil scumbag ever to have gained wealth and who used it to undermine our national sovereignty.Another little know fact is that Rockefeller also changed the course of medicine from attempting to cure a patient to using his drugs that simply ameliorate symptoms.

I bet old Rocky is sitting at the right hand of Satan.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Originally Posted by rte
Milley made it abundantly clear that he would commit treason if given the chance.

Austin,the affirmative action general,has approved of further damaging our military by announcing that sexual deviants are sought to infect our military.

It's amazing that these Communists have survived,much less flourished espousing anti-military garbage.

Throughout June, the USMC takes #Pride in recognizing and honoring the contributions of our LGBTQ service members. We remain committed to fostering an environment free from discrimination, and defend the values of treating all equally, with dignity and respect.

I support this completely. Send all the trannies and other assorted homos to the front lines. Especially in muslim countries.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BTW, the heretical Jesuit magazine, America Magazine, is celebrating Pride Month on Facebook.

Have a blast with filial correction.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And here I thought it was the job of the US Marines to kill people. A job description that it must be noted, REQUIRES discriminitory behaviour.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rte

That chkunt milley already has committed treason.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The John Birch Society aggressively recruited me back in the late 1980s and early 1990s, to the extent of sending a recruiter to my home. I might have joined if the dues weren't so steep.

My dad, RIP, belonged.As to the destruction of the armed forces, been going on since 92, especially bad during democrat (nosh) administrations. The ONLY ONE to tried to reverse it was Trump when he stopped the trannys, but they came right back. We tried like HELL in the 90s when females started to infect, EVERY STUDY told us not to. Even the Soviets told us it was a bad idea as did the Israelis..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Can’t recommend service to anyone these days!

Military and police work are both out. America is in for some really bad years to come.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

659 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1badf350, 007FJ, 1936M71, 66 invisible), 3,183 guests, and 1,339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,372
Posts18,469,290
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.