Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Where's the wild hickory nuts?
Dude,

you've been up this way, or at least nearby in NV.

Only hickory trees I've seen around here are in the city park.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
The problem with our pain management is that it’s being run by the federal government through the DEA. We”over” treated pain at one point when the medical profession encouraged doctors to give out pain pills like candy at halloween and now the DEA will pull a doctor’s license and put them in prison if the patient isn’t in agony.
For me the whole need to get a prescription of medicine needs to go away. If you’re an adult you’re responsible for yourself. Get professional advice or wing it. The only role the government should have is regulating for purity. We’ll never succeed in stopping addictions. Drugs , gambling , adrenaline , you name it.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Dave, Excellent post. 👍

You dudes are starting to sound a bit too "Libertarian" for some folks around here. shocked

(I'm not one of those folks, wink )

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gitem_12
silver lining he got back at the medical community that has been [bleep] patients over for decades
I mean really, a doc lets a pt die, no big deal...but we are supposed to be outraged by a dude whacking a couple of quacks?
That's one way of looking at it. Bet it caught the attention of the rest of the doctors there.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I sure wish I still had a buddy that worked for a med supply delivery place.

Gettin a bottle of nitrous dropped off for Football Sundays sure helped ease the pain if our team lost...................

and made us really happy when they won.

I sure could use some of that at night after a hard evening working the weed whacker or splitting maul.

In it is contentment

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I've never gotten addicted to opioids, and have used them for injuries several times.
I took a heavy dose of Hydrocodone every day for 3-4 years and quit it cold turkey without any problem. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hastings
silver lining he got back at the medical community that has been [bleep] patients over for decades
I mean really, a doc lets a pt die, no big deal...but we are supposed to be outraged by a dude whacking a couple of quacks?
That's one way of looking at it. Bet it caught the attention of the rest of the doctors there.

I hope it catches the attention of legions of the arrogant foucks.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Gettin a bottle of nitrous dropped off for Football Sundays sure helped ease the pain if our team lost...................

I sure could use some of that at night after a hard evening working the weed whacker or splitting maul.
Hard difficult is that pussy pine crap to split anyway? 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤡🤡

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

won't do any good. they know they are a much more protected cass than blacks.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Do as you wish, but nitrous occupies the same space on red blood cells as oxygen. Add N2O, decrease O2. That’s the reason for the head buzz. Oxygen starvation aka dying. FWIW. YMMV.
Jesus? Oh! Hey Jesus!! laffin

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Hard difficult is that pussy pine crap to split anyway? 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤡🤡

Juniper bub, juniper.

But, the pine I had delivered came already split. Wonderful idea!

And, I'm helping the Economy, donchano.

In it is contentment

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by shootem
Do as you wish, but nitrous occupies the same space on red blood cells as oxygen. Add N2O, decrease O2. That’s the reason for the head buzz. Oxygen starvation aka dying. FWIW. YMMV.
Jesus? Oh! Hey Jesus!! laffin
Really?

Damn, so alla them times I was in the dentist chair and they was givin me the happy gas I coulda seen the Pearly Gates?

In it is contentment

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
won't do any good. they know they are a much more protected class than blacks.
Yes, it is exceptionally hard to win a malpractice case against a doctor but I'll bet this shooting spooked their mule. It is hard to protect yourself against a man in so much pain or addiction that he wants to die and kill whoever he blames for the problem.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The new treatment model for people with extreme pain, chronic or acute, is a failure that not only hurts the patient but it hurts society as well. With an open border and illegal drugs flowing into this country like water every single day there’s absolutely NOTHING that the doctors are doing that’s positive. Restricting one’s access to medication that’s needed doesn’t prevent addicts it CREATES them! The ability to obtain fentanyl is at historic highs. It’s readily available, cheap and much more powerful than most people need yet it’s oftentimes the “only alternative” when they’re dealing with extreme pain and the doctors are ignoring the needs of their patients. If someone is faced with extreme pain and their choices are deal with the pain and days upon days of not sleeping or buy some fentanyl and get some relief and sleep because your doctor is ignoring you….that ain’t much of a choice.

Until we decide to protect our border and stem the flow of drugs coming across the southern border all the drug laws and policies are worthless window dressing. The government is creating and feeding addicts.

You can blame big pharma, the pill mills etc. the pill mill clinics doctors were writing over 40,000 scripts a year. Amounting to well over 2 million pills. That’s OxyContin.. It was the states that finally cracked down on this, implementing database so addicted oxy users couldn’t drive all over town filling the script.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The hospitals themselves (especially the ER’s) were just as complicit as Big Pharma was. They were wanting ‘5’s on the Press-Ganey surveys that they were sending out to all of the patients at all costs; and if that meant giving opioids to all of the patients that demanded them in order to get those ‘5’s then that’s what the hospital administrators pressured the doctors (especially the ERMD’s) to do. It was all about the money. Not only to Big Pharma, but also to the hospitals, and to the doctors who worked in em’ (especially in the ER’s). Better patient satisfaction surveys influence reimbursement.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
79S, I agree with you too. There’s enough blame to go around but I believe the bulk of the blame lies with politicians and big Pharma. Lawyers and irresponsible lawsuits don’t help anything except lining the pockets of ambulance chasers.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
2ndwind Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amend...pect-black-male-between-35-40-years-old/

There is a picture of a crazy looking Black guy here but the story says "not identified."?

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Isn't blaming big pharma for drug abuse akin to blaming gun manufacturers for shootings because they make and promote what the public wants?

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
When I heard he was looking for a specific MD, this was my first thought.

But.....but...drug use is a victimless crime....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
When I heard he was looking for a specific MD, this was my first thought.

But.....but...drug use is a victimless crime....

Yep. “Those Folks” will be along shortly! 🤪🤪🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Been on and off hydrocodine the last 10yrs for a bad back. Major accident 12-7-20 and been on it every day now. Some days more some days less. Tried the oxy stuff and it doesn't work. I function fine but in daily pain. I do get edgy when it's about 36 hrs without a pill though. I'm trying my best to wean myself to the bare minimum. I put a lot of 18 hr days in farming and ranching.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 219DW, 1234, 55 invisible), 2,501 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,200
Posts18,485,185
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.