Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I’m coming to NC. Add a couple votes to the red team.

Y’all have boiled peanuts?

Come on down. We can use all the help we can get and we have boiled peanuts a plenty. Might whup some up this weekend.

Better boiled peanuts in South Carolina.

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, the best are in Georgia.

😀

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Sweet!

Just read about yearly car inspections in NC.
WTF?

It's real.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by cra1948
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
I’m coming to NC. Add a couple votes to the red team.

Y’all have boiled peanuts?

Come on down. We can use all the help we can get and we have boiled peanuts a plenty. Might whup some up this weekend.

Better boiled peanuts in South Carolina.

Mighty fine boiled peanuts in SC.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 06/03/22.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Sweet!

Just read about yearly car inspections in NC.
WTF?
Safety inspections, lights, turn signals, brakes etc. not emission inspections, yet.

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
And CCL is $75 for 3 years. Demoroid goobernor would rather it not be available.

Last edited by shootem; 06/03/22.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
The only difference between Biden and Cooper is that Biden has a definite medical problem that makes him stupid. Cooper was born stupid. They're both crooks who have no clue or care what their governing base needs. Its just how much they can put in their banking accounts. Google the last several hurricanes that came thru NC and listen to this idiot talk.

Last edited by Bobcat85; 06/03/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shootem
And CCL is $75 for 3 years. Demoroid goobernor would rather it not be availing.

We get 5 years for 30 or $40 here. Not a biggie. Open carry legal too, yes?

I do like that there is no implied consent to sobriety checks while operating a boat in NC!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Any politician who spouts gun control and has any type of security force "protecting " them is not qualified to talk about gun control. Look at the "most wanted" list posted in any city or county.....look at their rap sheet. Why are they loose to be a most wanted? That's the problem with our system now. Lawyers get them off and most all politicians and judges are lawyers. That's where the problem starts. Its that simple.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Bobcat85
The only difference between Biden and Cooper is that Biden has a definite medical problem that makes him stupid. Cooper was born stupid. They're both crooks who have no clue or care what their governing base needs. Its just how much they can put in their banking accounts. Google the last several hurricanes that came thru NC and listen to this idiot talk.

Now you are insulting stupid people grin.

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Fishnnut1
I’m dead smack in the middle of all those indoctrination centers. Used to be a great place to live. I’m right on the border of Randolph county the most armed county in the state. Ole Roy don’t have many fans down there. There are some real freedom loving patriots in that county and some pretty tough old boys too.

I was born in NC and have lived most of my life here. The truth of the matter is most of the folks that talk the talk to protect our gun rights are stupid, lazy white trash that would never make the effort to go vote even if they knew the what day the election was. On the flip side the Lefts city trash are bussed to the polls and vote otherwise they would never have voted either.

The right needs to do a better job of getting our votes to the polls and getting organized. Most of those votes were washing their Carolina Squat trucks on election day

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Fishnnut1
I’m dead smack in the middle of all those indoctrination centers. Used to be a great place to live. I’m right on the border of Randolph county the most armed county in the state. Ole Roy don’t have many fans down there. There are some real freedom loving patriots in that county and some pretty tough old boys too.

I was born in NC and have lived most of my life here. The truth of the matter is most of the folks that talk the talk to protect our gun rights are stupid, lazy white trash that would never make the effort to go vote even if they knew the what day the election was. On the flip side the Lefts city trash are bussed to the polls and vote otherwise they would never have voted either.

The right needs to do a better job of getting our votes to the polls and getting organized. Most of those votes were washing their Carolina Squat trucks on election day

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (BALLISTIK, 6mmbrfan, 907brass, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 8 invisible), 1,483 guests, and 949 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,222
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.