S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
What a shame but at least he's finally free to discuss his transgressions with God. That should be a short discussion.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from media.khou.com]

Waylon just graduated from Tomball High School where he played baseball. He and his younger brothers were the only children of Chris and Misti Collins. She is a teacher in Tomball ISD. Waylon, Karson and Hudson were brothers, and Bryson was their cousin,
Mark Collins was their grandfather.

The Centerville ranch where they were murdered was used as a weekend home for hunting, fishing and other activities. 

"That ranch is a kid's dream," Crain said. "A big pond, boats, they could shoot guns."

It's only about half a mile from where Lopez escaped.

There was a burglary at the house next door that was linked to Lopez a few days before the murders. He didn't know if the Collins family had been told about it. 

The grandfather did know about the search for the escaped inmate. The family’s property had been searched and cleared before. However, his friend says what he learned from Texas Rangers, that there was a break-in just days before at a neighbor’s property, was critical information.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
We need lots more judges like Isaac Charles Parker now.

Lots of that chit would stop.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yeah, expecting a little more out of the guards on the bus or the 300+ LEO's that spent weeks looking for him is just unrealistic.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by akasparky
Yeah, expecting a little more out of the guards on the bus or the 300+ LEO's that spent weeks looking for him is just unrealistic.

Go show them how it's done. Or keep running your suckhole....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hanco
Happy ending for the fugitive

I don't know why these murdering devils' heads are not then put on a pike.

Vlad had it right.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just like George Floyd is clean and sober for over a year. This guy want cause any more trouble.
Bleeding heart liberals caused this tragedy. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
He was a Mexican Mafia/Cartel guy, serving time for killing a guy with a pickaxe down on the Border when ransom was not paid.

Cartel evil reaching out into the heartland of Texas.

Escaping from that cage? Ya gotta wonder if a guard was involved somehow.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The guards were involved, they were either worthless at their jobs or on the take.
My guess is probably just worthless, lots of that in Texas.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Our justice system is as unrealistic as our current political system.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Trying to find a human without a known cellphone, in a heavily populated area isn't easy.

But I guess for some that never have, it seems pretty easy...

Yeah, before criminals had cell phones they were never captured by anyone, ever.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
What a tragedy…..Got to count on yourself for protection, but somehow we should be giving up our guns….

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by akasparky
The guards were involved, they were either worthless at their jobs or on the take.
My guess is probably just worthless, lots of that in Texas.

And you're from where....?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
STROSFANN - " ... There are lots of questions about how he escaped in the first place. ..."

Yes indeed!

That kind of escape takes planning and help. As he was a member of Mexican Mafia, there would have been no shortage of help getting a tool to saw out of a bus cage. A knife of some kind would not have been hard for another MM member to supply him. Was he searched before the officers put him in the bus cage? Or were the knife and sawing tool just in there waiting for him? Was the bus searched before inmates were put aboard? Etc. Lots of questions.

Cops I've known who worked in custody, who transported inmates to medical facilities knew that inmates who complained they "gotta see a doctor," were often planning to use that visit as an escape route. They'd prepare for that type of incident, especially when the inmate was "high power," dangerous as a rattlesnake.

It will be interesting to know what the investigation reveals about the planning and help the murderous piece of dreck reveals.

What a needless tragedy for that family.

L.W.

Last edited by Leanwolf; 06/04/22. Reason: Spelling.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 1911a1
The judges and lawyers who kept him from being executed should be held accountable for what he did. Our justice system is a joke.

So should Hiden Biden’s and his Handlers for their FUQKING Wide Open Border Policy and his “Catch & Release” policy with Illegals that will let thousands and thousands of more criminals like this POS into the US every year.
The wets coming across the Southern Border nowadays aren’t just “hard working folks just looking for a job”.
There are more than a few Criminals, Murderers, Rapists, Child Molesters, Gang & Cartel Members, and Muzzy Terrorists coming across too. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Alaska is a lot bigger than Texas, but populated much differently. There are four major urban areas, Houston, Austin, Dallas and San Antonio. The Houston area metro is the second largest population area in the country, after NYC. Houston itself, is the 4th largest city in the United States, but there are about thirty cities bordering it and each other.

The rest of the State is populated, but sparsely. Uvalde for example (since it's been in the news) has a population of about 16,000. That may sound small to some people, but it is the largest city for 90 miles in any direction.

It's not hard to hide in Texas, whether you choose the ghetto or the country.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
When he got killed was the first I ever heard of him and I do pay attention to the news. If I had seen him pumping gas or in a store I wouldn't have given him a second look. Probably most LE was unaware or only vaguely aware of him outside the area where he escaped.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
FROM ONE ARTICLE - " ... Mark Collins, 66, and his grandsons Waylon, 18, Carson, 16 and twins Hudson and Bryson, 11, were staying in a cabin when Lopez, who had been hiding out in a wooded area, ambushed them.

After murdering Mark Collins and his four grandsons, Lopez stole the Collins family truck and an AR-15 and sped off. ..."

lt looks like that AR 15 did not do that grandfather, Mark Collins, and his grandchildren any good. Wonder how Lopez managed to ambush them?

L.W.

Last edited by Leanwolf; 06/04/22.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Very few people are difficult to "ambush".

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (06hunter59, 1936M71, 1234, 007FJ, 160user, 1lessdog, 57 invisible), 2,385 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,528
Posts18,491,150
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.