Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Knowing which side of this one to fall one was the slam-dunk easy call of the century. Makes it that much more AWESOME that some here screwed that pooch. crazy In a time when it’s been demonstrated over and over again how GULLIBLE a portion of the American Right is, this came along and, I mean, WOW. Y’all leveled up.

LAFFIN!

LMFAO….you go girl.

Ukraine wasn’t worth the hundreds of billions that we’ve recklessly sent to Ukraine. To think that Putin is bleeding is to ignore the actual facts. I don’t like Putin and wouldn’t lose one minute of sleep over his death but one’s hatred of Putin shouldn’t blind one to the FACTS. If anyone has been bled in the defense of Ukrainian money laundering and corruption it’s not Putin and it’s not Russia….it’s the American taxpayer that’s been involuntarily exsanguinated by operation “Ukrainian Abortion” to the tune of untold billions but at least a cool $100,000,000,000 likely many many times more than that. It’s the Russian ruble that’s actually, demonstrably and significantly strengthened against the dollar. Russia isn’t having trouble selling their oil and wheat. Russians aren’t paying historically high gas prices nor are they experiencing baby formula shortages.

The reality is that Putin was able to weaken and bleed the USA by taking advantage of the knowledge that the Military Industrial Complex as well as the sheep have an intrinsic love of war.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
☝️☝️☝️ One of the most factual, intellectually honest post I’ve ever read.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This deal is a perfect example of an ounce of prevention is worth a ton of cure.

Too little too late.

U wanna stop global warming?

Manage your forest too prevent fire

Plant trees

U don’t like a country?

Don’t do business with them.

Prevention of war is way cheaper than fighting one.

Donald Duck was on the money about this deal on many levels.

Hopefully Europe gets it.

And we wake up.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Knowing which side of this one to fall one was the slam-dunk easy call of the century. Makes it that much more AWESOME that some here screwed that pooch. crazy In a time when it’s been demonstrated over and over again how GULLIBLE a portion of the American Right is, this came along and, I mean, WOW. Y’all leveled up.

LAFFIN!

LMFAO….you go girl.

Ukraine wasn’t worth the hundreds of billions that we’ve recklessly sent to Ukraine. To think that Putin is bleeding is to ignore the actual facts. I don’t like Putin and wouldn’t lose one minute of sleep over his death but one’s hatred of Putin shouldn’t blind one to the FACTS. If anyone has been bled in the defense of Ukrainian money laundering and corruption it’s not Putin and it’s not Russia….it’s the American taxpayer that’s been involuntarily exsanguinated by operation “Ukrainian Abortion” to the tune of untold billions but at least a cool $100,000,000,000 likely many many times more than that. It’s the Russian ruble that’s actually, demonstrably and significantly strengthened against the dollar. Russia isn’t having trouble selling their oil and wheat. Russians aren’t paying historically high gas prices nor are they experiencing baby formula shortages.

The reality is that Putin was able to weaken and bleed the USA by taking advantage of the knowledge that the Military Industrial Complex as well as the sheep have an intrinsic love of war.
You are right on everything you wrote. My personal opinion is that the USA and for that matter Western Europe will be better off if Russia will take over the governance and management of that malignant state Ukraine. Western politicians are using it as a hole to throw money into so they can steal a bunch of it back. I bet Biden/Obama are gearing up the fact checkers right now to deny every dirty thing Russia exposes about them.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
A self avowed draft dodging anti American Neo NAZI and drug addict calling others out for bad behavior. You can't make this up lol

Jeffy is always good for a laugh even if it is pathetic

Are there enough anti American useful idiots like Jeffy now in the US to destroy our country? Why does Jeffy take such enjoyment out of babies with no food now in the US?

You and RaferMan just luv to roll that word around in your mouths, don’t you.

You should get together! Rafe ain’t picky.

Originally Posted by Hastings
Y’all are just chapped because you come out looking like morons on this one. You know this, I know this, everyone reading this, knows this. Laffin! Cryin! 😂

Putin saved us from US bio labs? You are one addled old boomer, friend jag. But everyone reading this knows that, too. wink

By the way I do not have Democrat heroes. They suck. I’ve voted R, D, L, and I in my life as situations demand, and I expect that’ll continue unless/until republicans come back towards, y’know, reality. And away from your addled ass, friend jag. Come back to reality, R’s, and lets talk! Stay spun out on crap that literally did not happen and sorry, no vote for YOU.
Jeff O: Do you think Ukraine will defeat Russia? Russia is known to be pretty determined and relentless. They hardly ever lose on land and casualties don't bother them as much as they bother western Europeans and North Americans. Prior to communism Russia and the USA were on friendly terms and actually the Russians are the country that beat Hitler. What do you think will be the outcome of this war? Do you think Russia will take in part of Ukraine or will Ukraine push them back into Russia.

Who knows. To your point, casualties don’t seem to matter to Putin. On the other hand, keep in mind that the determination and relentlessness you grant “Russians” applies to Ukrainians too, at least if we are referencing WW2 here. Anyway, Putin has already lost the war he started- read his initial statement when he launched it- so now the real question is, can he win the war he’s found himself in? It’s a lot easier to get into a phone booth with a bobcat than it is to get out.

But from a purely geopolitical standpoint, Putin’s great miscalculation is a golden opportunity to bleed Russia. Putin opened a vein in his arm; HE did this, despite what idiots like jag say. It’s our job to help him bleed out. Use some of these damn weapons I’ve been paying taxes for for 40 years. And in a perfect world, Putin’s miscalculation ends up getting rid of him, and moving Russia more towards being a liberal democracy. Hey, a guy can hope.

My thing isn’t that I’m sure Ukraine wins this, though I hope and think they will. My thing is to call out the pieces of crap who strutted around here falling over themselves to align with the murderous piece of shït. “I stand with Russia!” “I want to help Putin ride a polar bear shirtless across the tundra”, these sorts of things. Fuq that. These people need called out.

Last edited by ribka; 06/05/22.
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
All anyone needs to know about the dumbfu..ck is he voted for Obama. End of conversation.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Raferman
JeffO loves snorting meth off niqqer dicks.
Good thing Johnny law can't harass him for holding anymore.

Quoted because you’re a racist piece of shït
No problem with the reference to meth or dicks, but gets offended about the race of his lover.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
The other side of this geopolitical clusterfück is being adequately aired out here but, strangely enough, not this side.

Fück Putin and fück any Americans who support the murderous POS. He is the antithesis of everything America stands for. I hope he dies screaming. Soon.

Your thoughts?
One POS thinking another person is one? Jeff you're so stupid.
To show us how stupid you are, you continue to use foul language in your post.

Please try to grow up.

Yet you don’t call out Raferman. Telling. wink

GFY
Just one at a time.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Booomp. Booomp. Another one bites the dust! Yeah, another one gone, another one gone, another one bites the dust!

I can feel sympathy for the unfortunate young conscripts getting used as cannon fodder by Putin. But the generals, nope. I expect our intel, weapons, and likely even SF guys had a hand in this. 👍

Russian state media have confirmed the death of one of Moscow's top generals during heavy fighting in Ukraine's eastern Donbas region.
Maj Gen Roman Kutuzov was killed leading an assault on a Ukrainian settlement in the region, a reporter with the state-owned Rossiya 1 said.
Alexander Sladkov said Gen Kutuzov had been commanding troops from the self-declared Donetsk People's Republic.

I read a really fascinating little blurb that from my perspective qualifies as a major “bury the lead” type item in a South China Sea story about how China is watching this and gaining intel on both NATO and Russians weapons and tactics.... would be very interesting to discuss the ramifications with intelligent folks on an Internet forum... so I’m off to go do that! LOL

As always, FUQ Putin and any American dumbasses who support him.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
A drug addled troll?

It sure fits you.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Well Russia isn’t loosing to that [bleep] led Ukraine. LMAO

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Yet you polish the nutsack of a draft-dodger who BRAGGED about it. SAD!

PS- Russia has already lost. 👍

Aight. Off to converse with intelligent folks. Later gators!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
See ya bytch

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Jeffo does the ATF know you lie on your 4473 forms? You know the boxes for drug use and or mental condition?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
No comment eh?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
No comment eh?

Bitch probably has you on ignore.

MAGA
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Hey stupid, what is happening on our southern border is more important than anything Putin is doing. Joe Biden holding China's dick while they piss on us is more important than Putin. WTF is wrong with you?

Dog I rescued in January

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rickt300

Hey stupid, what is happening on our southern border is more important than anything Putin is doing. Joe Biden holding China's dick while they piss on us is more important than Putin. WTF is wrong with you?

Ha. You think he wont suck cock for a half tank of gas?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
All anyone needs to know about the dumbfu..ck is he voted for Obama. End of conversation.

Bingo.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Joe Biden is a draft dodging POS.

Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (907brass, 44automag, 10gaugemag, 308xray, 300_savage, 10 invisible), 1,483 guests, and 859 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,723
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.