Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Seafire
not defending the blacks on this one... at the same time, there are still a lot of decent black folks in our society...

and I am sure that all this gun violence by people of their own color is a bigger embarrassment than we can imagine...

they are closer to the trenches than we are on average...

but pointing fingers at our ethnic groups and racist, does more to divide our nation than bring each of us together...

people that kill other human beings, it really doesn't matter what their race is, or what their ethnicity is....

they as an individual owe society for their crimes, not their entire race... regardless if there are more from this group, than another group...

United We Stand, Divided We Fall.... the DNCC are the ones who work to Divide us all....

They are the ones who keep racism alive in this world, more than any other force....

Flame away, but I stand by what I say here.... and any one who knows me can tell ya, I am not an apologist for how our nation has become so screwed up, but we can thank our politicians for that.. not each other...

You running for office in Baltimore?

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
not defending the blacks on this one... at the same time, there are still a lot of decent black folks in our society...

and I am sure that all this gun violence by people of their own color is a bigger embarrassment than we can imagine...

but pointing fingers at our ethnic groups and racist, does more to divide our nation than bring each of us together...

people that kill other human beings, it really doesn't matter what their race is, or what their ethnicity is....

they as an individual owe society for their crimes, not their entire race... regardless if there are more from this group, than another group...

United We Stand, Divided We Fall.... the DNCC are the ones who work to Divide us all....

They are the ones who keep racism alive in this world, more than any other force....

Flame away, but I stand by what I say here.... and any one who knows me can tell ya, I am not an apologist for how our nation has become so screwed up, but we can thank our politicians for that.. not each other...
I agree. There are always exceptions and I know some. Ultimately it comes down to the law of averages and Caucasians are the only group as a whole that constantly make excuses and run from tribalism while every other ethnic group embraces it.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Seafire: This is NOT a "flaming" but you are simply WRONG!
Putting up with/ignoring/failing to prosecute/failing to call out and hold accountable the criminality, drug addiction, murderous actions, incest, welfare mentality, perversion and anti-American attitudes and actions of a SIGNIFICANT portion of the "black community" is exactly HOW the United States of America instigated and perpetuated the plague of criminality and perversion we find ourselves in today!
Ignoring and not calling out the horrific failings of a significant portion of the "black community" is simply self destructive!
There are indeed LOTS of hard working, traditional valued, devout black people in America - I know - I spent 29 years professionally trying to protect those good black folks from the horrors of many of their brethren.
YOU are suffering from white guilt - that is a useless and dangerous condition.
You failing to call out the sins of many in the black community will only further exacerbate the growing problems in the black community.
It is completely irrational for you or anyone else trying to rationalize away the shortcomings, criminality and mental attitudes of so many of this countries "black Americans".
Sad situation here in our country nowadays - I suggest you NOT ignore it in any way shape or form.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

I agree. There are always exceptions and I know some. Ultimately it comes down to the law of averages and Caucasians are the only group as a whole that constantly make excuses and run from tribalism while every other ethnic group embraces it.

Right back to white guilt there. Afraid of the supremicist narrative.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
I was surprised that a political candidate (Blake Masters) would say that in today’s politically correct world.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
you saw what happened to Steve King....

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Dey didn du nuffin

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Houston_2
I was surprised that a political candidate (Blake Masters) would say that in today’s politically correct world.

Originally Posted by add
Ol' poot.

Why the handle change?

[Linked Image from bluffcitytheater.com]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Stophel

I don’t recall that.

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Good post.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Environmentalism and racism are the two greatest tools that the left has leveraged against us. As an outdoorsman that loves everything from hunting and fishing to birdwatching, hiking, camping, ATV’s and snowmobiles, or picking up trash in parks. I hate seeing how the left that on average doesn’t spend a 1/10 of the time doing those things leveraging it against us and depicting themselves the great nature lovers and protesters.

Dido for race relations. The left sows racial discord every chance that they get. I think most of us would agree that racism is wrong but the left has most of the country conditioned to believe that racism is the greatest of all evils (which it isn’t) and that only whites are capable of it.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

I don’t recall that.

Representative Steve King was coming dangerously close to speaking the truth.... saying horribly, horribly "racist" things... The GOP establishment began waging war against him, eventually successfully ousting him in the primary. How dare he state even the tiniest bit of truth about race!!!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Truth isn’t racist. Facts aren’t racist. Denying there is a link between inner city blacks and gun crime is racist. Denying there is a great disparity between murders by blacks and murders by other races is racist.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H

I don’t recall that.

Representative Steve King was coming dangerously close to speaking the truth.... saying horribly, horribly "racist" things... The GOP establishment began waging war against him, eventually successfully ousting him in the primary. How dare he state even the tiniest bit of truth about race!!!

Ahh yeah. Thanks, I do remember that now:

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H

Environmentalism and racism are the two greatest tools that the left has leveraged against us. As an outdoorsman that loves everything from hunting and fishing to birdwatching, hiking, camping, ATV’s and snowmobiles, or picking up trash in parks. I hate seeing how the left that on average doesn’t spend a 1/10 of the time doing those things leveraging it against us and depicting themselves the great nature lovers and protesters.

Dido for race relations. The left sows racial discord every chance that they get. I think most of us would agree that racism is wrong but the left has most of the country conditioned to believe that racism is the greatest of all evils (which it isn’t) and that only whites are capable of it.

The race card is the only issue that the left has to play. They have nothing else to offer.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Don't let facts get in the way of a good story. Only 8 percent of the blacks who voted in 2020 election voted Republican. The other 92 percent are the enemy.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The race card is the only issue that the left has to play. They have nothing else to offer.

But it WORKS. White people have been THOROUGHLY browbeaten into submission. They are absolutely PETRIFIED of being called "racist". It is the most horrible, repulsive thing in their mind. To be a "racist" is the WORST thing anyone could possibly be. Acknowledging the obvious inherent differences between the races is anathema! To hold the tiniest bit of affinity for your own race is the most heinous crime imaginable. Mass murderer, rapist, puppy kicker.... none garner the same fear and loathing as does the dreaded "racist".

If the White race is to survive, we are going to have to stop being afraid of being called racist.... frankly, we're going to have to stop being afraid of BEING racist.

The best the "right" (what's left of it) can come up with is to stutter.... "um, well.... it's the democrats that are the real racists!" or... "look, see, here's a conservative black woman! She's our hero!!!" or "it's the democrats that want to keep African-Americans on the plantation!"..... Ugh.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
John Wilkes Booth should have waited about 2 years before he shot Lincoln.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Why, yes Mrs.Lincoln, of course, but putting that aside how did you enjoy the play?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

I'm thinkin' Liberia is still a good idea.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

644 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 1badf350, 007FJ, 1936M71, 64 invisible), 3,212 guests, and 1,359 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,372
Posts18,469,313
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.