Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I wonder if Putin is going to use the Nuclear Weapons manufactured with the enriched Uranium given to him by Hillary.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Hastings
You keep referring To Russia’s being debt free yet you ignore their defaults on their bonds that are contracted on the world markets.

I guess I’m debt free if I simply default on paying my debts.

All of these so called resources including gold and they won’t honor their debts?

I’d like to see their next bond offerings set at 20% interest paid weekly.
Defaulting on debts can take more than one form. U.S. debt to foreign countries is denominated in U.S. dollars so We just devalue the dollar, declare figures on a balance to be dollars and push our debt forward. Is that default to pay with something much less valuable than what was borrowed and in actuality never intend to pay ? Is Russia in default if the central banks of the would be ''new world order'' bans Russian transactions?

Have you noticed the Russian Ruble rising in price against your "first" world currencies? What is the reason for that?

We are being lied to constantly by the lackeys of the central banks and their attack dogs the news media. A president was unlawfully removed from office and a NWO senile toady put in without an outcry by the media or the Republicans.

Things change. Yesterdays bad guys become today's good guys and the best country that ever existed in this world is sliding into tyranny. It is going to be quite an astonishing thing if we have to be rescued from despotism by an alliance of the former communist bloc.

The usd$ is high relative to other 1st world currencies.
Someone likes the usd$.

How many of these glorious Rubles do you own?

ETA:
Default on your contract obligations and get back to me on what happens.
I do own a few thousand dollars worth of Rubles that are worth far more dollars than I paid. I will eventually trade them.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
This has been a wonderful distraction to what its happening in our culture and economy. Most American Ukrainian Care Bears, like ol tooty, ninja warrior/salesman Burns, have zero clue what is happening now in the US and are wholly unprepared for the future.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Someone likes the usd$.

Those other 1st world countries currency have fallen in value against the Ruble right along with the dollar.

Do you own any Ukrainian stock or currency?

Me neither.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Ruble/Dollar exchange rate 1-3-22 was 74.807, 3-10-22 was 135.809, today is 60.526. Houston_2, What's your take on this? The value of the Dollar vs. Ruble is well under 1/2 of what it was in March.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Me

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
You keep referring To Russia’s being debt free yet you ignore their defaults on their bonds that are contracted on the world markets.

I guess I’m debt free if I simply default on paying my debts.

All of these so called resources including gold and they won’t honor their debts?

I’d like to see their next bond offerings set at 20% interest paid weekly.
Defaulting on debts can take more than one form. U.S. debt to foreign countries is denominated in U.S. dollars so We just devalue the dollar, declare figures on a balance to be dollars and push our debt forward. Is that default to pay with something much less valuable than what was borrowed and in actuality never intend to pay ? Is Russia in default if the central banks of the would be ''new world order'' bans Russian transactions?

Have you noticed the Russian Ruble rising in price against your "first" world currencies? What is the reason for that?

We are being lied to constantly by the lackeys of the central banks and their attack dogs the news media. A president was unlawfully removed from office and a NWO senile toady put in without an outcry by the media or the Republicans.

Things change. Yesterdays bad guys become today's good guys and the best country that ever existed in this world is sliding into tyranny. It is going to be quite an astonishing thing if we have to be rescued from despotism by an alliance of the former communist bloc.

Someone likes the usd$.

ETA:
Default on your contract obligations and get back to me on what happens.
I do own a few thousand dollars worth of Rubles that are worth far more dollars than I paid. I will eventually trade them.

You did well and that took conviction.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Ruble/Dollar exchange rate 1-3-22 was 74.807, 3-10-22 was 135.809, today is 60.526. Houston_2, What's your take on this? The value of the Dollar vs. Ruble is well under 1/2 of what it was in March.

My take is that you’re right on the Ruble. Exactly so.

What’s your take on international bond defaults by Russia?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Someone likes the usd$.

Those other 1st world countries currency have fallen in value against the Ruble right along with the dollar.

Do you own any Ukrainian stock or currency?

Me neither.

No I don’t own any Ukraine stocks unless you consider Boeing, Raytheon, etc.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Another Neo NAZI chimes in. Soviet Union!!!!!! Communists !!! Has zero clue of the politics in the region. Just another Biden useful idiot

lmao

And you are another oblivious idiot that has deluded himself into thinking that he can prove the purity of his hatred for democrats and Biden by sucking Putin's dick. I don't like Biden or the democrats either but your logic is kind of like trying to prove you don't eat dog s#*t by eating cat s#*t instead. Yeah, that will show that dog s#*t how you feel. LOL!

There are no security concerns for Russia and Putin that warrant this invasion. An invasion that is not the first but rather just the latest in a series of lands that he has seized. No one wants to invade Russia. No one has any plans to invade Russia. I know this and I'm just some average nobody. You REALLY THINK Putin and all the intelligence resources at his disposal are convinced otherwise? Grow up. How old are you? 14? Who is going to attack or invade Russia along their border? Lithuania? Estonia? Looooorrrrrd, you don't recon that Latvia is priming up their 3 tanks and planning to drive on Moscow do you? LOL!

I also said nothing about communists. But Putin was a high ranking KGB officer in that old regime. And he said the fall of the Soviet Union “was the greatest geopolitical catastrophe of the century”. He'd love nothing better than to reverse that outcome. And lets settle one other thing. The old Soviet Union was not some alliance of like minded countries willingly banding together to form a larger greater nation. It was just Russia occupying and installing puppet regimes in all those eastern block European countries. That's it. So current day Russia doesn't get absolved of everything because those countries managed to escape Russia's yoke and they aren't called the Soviet Union anymore. It would be like me killing someone and officially changing my name prior to the trial. Then telling the judge, "No your honor that was Ben Smith that killed that guy. My name is Fred Jones now". LOL! Apparently that tactic would work on you however. LOL!

And you want to talk about a useful idiot? Dictators like Putin don't even really expect people to believe these feeble ass cover stories they offer up prior to their impending land grabs. These excuses just sound better to say than, "Hey look I'm just a evil power mad dickhead like many that have come before me. But by god in people like you he has found his perfect cuck bitch. You believe every word.

Run along now and hit your knees before your master. Putin's peter isn't going to puff itself. LOL!

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Willto
Another Neo NAZI chimes in. Soviet Union!!!!!! Communists !!! Has zero clue of the politics in the region. Just another Biden useful idiot

lmao

And you are another oblivious idiot that has deluded himself into thinking that he can prove the purity of his hatred for democrats and Biden by sucking Putin's dick. I don't like Biden or the democrats either but your logic is kind of like trying to prove you don't eat dog s#*t by eating cat s#*t instead. Yeah, that will show that dog s#*t how you feel. LOL!

There are no security concerns for Russia and Putin that warrant this invasion. An invasion that is not the first but rather just the latest in a series of lands that he has seized. No one wants to invade Russia. No one has any plans to invade Russia. I know this and I'm just some average nobody. You REALLY THINK Putin and all the intelligence resources at his disposal are convinced otherwise? Grow up. How old are you? 14? Who is going to attack or invade Russia along their border? Lithuania? Estonia? Looooorrrrrd, you don't recon that Latvia is priming up their 3 tanks and planning to drive on Moscow do you? LOL!

I also said nothing about communists. But Putin was a high ranking KGB officer in that old regime. And he said the fall of the Soviet Union “was the greatest geopolitical catastrophe of the century”. He'd love nothing better than to reverse that outcome. And lets settle one other thing. The old Soviet Union was not some alliance of like minded countries willingly banding together to form a larger greater nation. It was just Russia occupying and installing puppet regimes in all those eastern block European countries. That's it. So current day Russia doesn't get absolved of everything because those countries managed to escape Russia's yoke and they aren't called the Soviet Union anymore. It would be like me killing someone and officially changing my name prior to the trial. Then telling the judge, "No your honor that was Ben Smith that killed that guy. My name is Fred Jones now". LOL! Apparently that tactic would work on you however. LOL!

And you want to talk about a useful idiot? Dictators like Putin don't even really expect people to believe these feeble ass cover stories they offer up prior to their impending land grabs. These excuses just sound better to say than, "Hey look I'm just a evil power mad dickhead like many that have come before me. But by god in people like you he has found his perfect cuck bitch. You believe every word.

Run along now and hit your knees before your master. Putin's peter isn't going to puff itself. LOL!

Again, very well said.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
That's a lot of words for a Ukraine Azov care bear. Here ya go. Send another 50 billion to AZOv NAZI's and you tranny king you worship ? lol. You couldn't even find Ukraine on a map 4 months ago now you're a global eggspurt? Biden sure has you stirred you up now like the other Care Bears. With useful idiot Neo cons like you it won't be surprising if we get sucked into another long war after a 20 year useless war in Iraq and Afghanistan in which we wasted trillions and trillions . , But your types never served in the military or combat you just want to send other families sons to die for nothing . The US has been invading and bombing countries for decades that posed no threat to US and useful goobers like you, who never travelled outside their home state, cheered them on with your fake patriotism.

You're suffering from Russian psychosis like your buddy Jeffo. Both of you run an 8 year old's emotions with no thought of your actions. And gas went over five dollars, and inflation is sky rocketing because clowns like you want to keep funding this war and want to escalate it to last for years. lol

Originally Posted by Willto

lmao

Last edited by ribka; 06/08/22.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I believe nothing that is posted about Ukraine or Russia`s so called wins or losses in the so called war.Both Countries are playing the USA like a fiddle.Billions spent on Ukraine so Joey can get his kick backs and Russia devaluing the Dollar and filling their pockets with oil and gas money from Europe while we have an idiot who cheated his way in office tear our country apart by identity politics.Yet all that is done here is the idiots are calling each other names and falling right into the lefts program.They can`t see the forest for the trees.

Last edited by Huntz; 06/08/22.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Houston_2:
The Ruble is up 5.12% today against the dollar. I don't know that Russia defaulted on international bonds but somebody is apparently getting rid of dollars and buying Rubles. What do they know that we don't?

As far as a weak dollar helping our exports, what do we have to export?

Do you think maybe we should default on our debt to China as a way to recover our damages from their virus release that cost us trillions?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What is UA?

[Linked Image from ]
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Like spinning calculous to a [bleep]. Ol toot lacks the brain power to solve simple problems or analyze simple data

Houston_2:
The Ruble is up 5.12% today against the dollar. I don't know that Russia defaulted on international bonds but somebody is apparently getting rid of dollars and buying Rubles. What do they know that we don't?

Do you think maybe we should default on our debt to China as a way to recover our damages from their virus release that cost us trillions?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The US is exporting drag queen show abroad to US military bases in Europe so we got that going for us.

right ol tooty?

Houston_2:

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell0 will be proud. And happy too.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Houston_2:

We owe them what, 1 trillion. We owe the NWO Bolshevick owners of the Federal Reserve about $30 trillion not counting unfunded liabilities. We owe another 125 or so trillion there.

China quit financing the US decades ago.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/11/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Brits are the last bunch of clowns we should be entangling ourselves with when making bad decisions.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1234, 007FJ, 160user, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 62 invisible), 2,154 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,778
Posts18,495,840
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.