Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by Dumdum
Originally Posted by rlott
I have a bunch of engineer jokes but I worked for this one in my younger days and he was no joking matter.

[Linked Image from history.navy.mil]

OK, I’ll bite ... Who Dat?

Seriously?

Rickover

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ya'll call it OCD. I call it "put the MF thing back where it came from".

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
I spent about 45 years in a manufacturing environment & have worked with/for some very good engineers.

OTOH, I've met some real green ones as well & wondered if they would make it. It takes all kinds.

But good, bad, or ugly, I will stand by my belief that an engineering degree should include 1 year of blue collar work in the field of the chosen degree. Learjet had this policy & it's proven.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Geno67
Ya'll call it OCD. I call it "put the MF thing back where it came from".

LOL

Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Two engineering students were walking across campus when one said, “Where did you get such a great bike?” The second engineer replied, “Well, I was walking along yesterday minding my own business when a beautiful woman rode up on this bike. She threw the bike to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, "Take what you want." The second engineer nodded approvingly, and said: “Good choice; the clothes probably wouldn’t have fit.”

That's happened to me at the bar a few times. No bikes but you get the idea. Couldn't understand why a woman I never met before wanted me to follow her outside. I let the other guys go. They got mugged by her boyfriend. Same bar, different Friday night.

Engineers aren't so dumb, eh?

God Bless America
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My opinion is 2 years mandatory military service to earn the right to vote. The same should be called for and started from the absolute bottom for any state licensed professional.

We retired at 41 and 37. Before that, my job title was helper and enlisted man. I was a high school dropout. She was a college dropout. We only became professionals after we didn't need to work.

The difference between engineers and the rest of the world is - we can explain this to the sharp high school dropouts - the not sharp ones can't understand complex concepts and are stuck in management, sales or labor. Can you? (I could explain it at 20 with no proper edumacations)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by UncleAlps
Two engineering students were walking across campus when one said, “Where did you get such a great bike?” The second engineer replied, “Well, I was walking along yesterday minding my own business when a beautiful woman rode up on this bike. She threw the bike to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, "Take what you want." The second engineer nodded approvingly, and said: “Good choice; the clothes probably wouldn’t have fit.”

That's happened to me at the bar a few times. No bikes but you get the idea. Couldn't understand why a woman I never met before wanted me to follow her outside. I let the other guys go. They got mugged by her boyfriend. Same bar, different Friday night.

No, I dont get the idea. The bike is kind of an important detail for the whole joke.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
My opinion is 2 years mandatory military service to earn the right to vote. The same should be called for and started from the absolute bottom for any state licensed professional.

We retired at 41 and 37. Before that, my job title was helper and enlisted man. I was a high school dropout. She was a college dropout. We only became professionals after we didn't need to work.

The difference between engineers and the rest of the world is - we can explain this. Can you? (I could explain it at 20 with no proper edumacations)

Latina eyebrows?

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

The difference between engineers and the rest of the world is - we can explain this to the sharp high school dropouts - the not sharp ones can't understand complex concepts and are stuck in sales or labor. Can you? (I could explain it at 20 with no proper edumacations)

Drag Coefficient? GFY

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunzo
I spent about 45 years in a manufacturing environment & have worked with/for some very good engineers.

OTOH, I've met some real green ones as well & wondered if they would make it. It takes all kinds.

But good, bad, or ugly, I will stand by my belief that an engineering degree should include 1 year of blue collar work in the field of the chosen degree. Learjet had this policy & it's proven.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

The difference between engineers and the rest of the world is - we can explain this to the sharp high school dropouts - the not sharp ones can't understand complex concepts and are stuck in sales or labor. Can you? (I could explain it at 20 with no proper edumacations)

Drag Coefficient? GFY

You defined it. Now explain it in terms someone who isn't mathematically inclined can understand.

Definitions are easy bro - explanations............not so much.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Drag Coefficient? GFY
yes

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J

The difference between engineers and the rest of the world is - we can explain this to the sharp high school dropouts - the not sharp ones can't understand complex concepts and are stuck in management, sales or labor. Can you? (I could explain it at 20 with no proper edumacations)

50 year old, 35 year old and an 18 year old women. The young ones are built for speed.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
This is where I live and it meets WV code. Please keep trashing WV since we're getting less blue state immigrants than other states.

lot more railing than WV code calls for! grin

you overspent!

Actually, the overspending took place at the Green bank observatory........

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by UncleAlps

No, I dont get the idea. The bike is kind of an important detail for the whole joke.

You must be an engineer.

God Bless America
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
OldSchool_BestSchool is living proof that some engineers use their personality as birth control….

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
My more than successful 30 year career with a major in O&G speaks to my ability as an engineer and, more so, as one that developed young engineers as a manager, many doing well beyond my retirement in 2015. At least 95% posting here would not be accepted in a proper engineering school and that number would drop to 98% after the first semester. Funny chit here from the simpletons.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by EdM
My more than successful 30 year career with a major in O&G speaks to my ability as an engineer and, more so, as one that developed young engineers as a manager, many doing well beyond my retirement in 2015. At least 95% posting here would not be accepted in a proper engineering school and that number would drop to 98% after the first semester. Funny chit here from the simpletons.

Then there's that second semester when the physics profs get a hold of them in the well known General Physics weeder course. grin

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Geeze.....

I am MAGA.
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

626 members (160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 10ring1, 007FJ, 71 invisible), 2,636 guests, and 1,368 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,093
Posts18,483,005
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.