Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
Originally Posted by pete53
Originally Posted by ironbender
i hope Sarah Palin wins we need her in Washington D.C. we need the Red votes , if your against Sarah Palin your against most of us on 24 hr. Campfire , owning firearms and true Americans. seems some of you guys are just closet liberals ! why would anyone want more dang liberals in Washington we need RED votes for a big change . WTF
Proof that opinions are like ass holes.

LOL
YA AND GET RID OF YOUR ATTITUDE WE NEED LOTS OF VOTES IDIOT IN WASHINGTON > THAT`S THE BIG PICTURE
So, enlightened one. Why not tell us how you know what you know.

ps. By the way, "Feelings" do not count...
Or, do you know?
wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
i hope Sarah Palin wins we need her in Washington D.C. we need the Red votes , if your against Sarah Palin your against most of us on 24 hr. Campfire , owning firearms and true Americans. seems some of you guys are just closet liberals ! why would anyone want more dang liberals in Washington we need RED votes for a big change . WTF
Proof that opinions are like ass holes.
LOL
YA AND GET RID OF YOUR ATTITUDE WE NEED LOTS OF VOTES IDIOT IN WASHINGTON > THAT`S THE BIG PICTURE
Tell me why you oppose NBIII?
Ok. I’ve cooled off a little. 😉

We’re on the same page here, I’m sure. I just gets a little testy when DSMFers try to tell me about our politics and how to vote. Most likely if Don was on this side of the dirt, y’all would know nothing about his race.

Would still like an answer to the question though.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
what we need is every RED vote we can get in Washington to hopefully remove Biden/Harris and get rid of these high prices. Palin will be Red and she will vote Red i don`t care about her past just her vote. we need these liberals out of office period , Alaska will benefit too the oil pipelines will be all working , life will be good again and hopefully Trump as president too . i don`t care about pasts of each canidate life just the Red vote.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Yup. I savvy all that. Why don’t you like NBIII?

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
don`t know him or if he is a Red party voter ? i am in the lower 48 most of us know nothing about this person ?

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
don`t know him or if he is a Red party voter ? i am in the lower 48 most of us know nothing about this person ?
That’s my point.
Thanks.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
i understand some now , the other part is Sara still looks good in a pair of Levis and does hunt some too so us in lower 48 only know these facts. also that does piss off Hillary and Pelosi a little too with Sara at the Whitehouse good lookin old lady voted Red .

Last edited by pete53; 06/19/22.

L
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
Pete53, what is your first language?

Have you ever considered not speaking up on topics you’re woefully ignorant in?

Intellectual honesty is the most important character trait in human beings.
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I don't understand how anyone can vote for Palin. She made it clear that she doesn't care about the state of Alaska when she put her own self interest ahead of the state and stepped down as governor.

Now, after failing to make it big with the Tea Party, she has slunk back to her home state to use us in an attempt to restart her career.

And the voters of Alaska are falling for that [bleep]?! Lord help us, we are no better than the idiots in the big cities of the lower 48.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Begich is smarter than Palin, and Alaska needs smarts in DC more than anything. Instead, they get Murkowski? WTF is wrong with you kids up there?

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Begich is smarter than Palin, and Alaska needs smarts in DC more than anything. Instead, they get Murkowski? WTF is wrong with you kids up there?
Neither has run vs. Murky Liiisa.
Liiisa has a challenger this time that is conservative , smart, and has a very good chance of winning.

Kelly Tshibaka.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Did Gross read the tea leaves?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
https://outlook.live.com/mail/0/inbox/id/AQQkADAwATExAGIwOC05MjM0LWI3MmItMDACLTAwCgAQAPVxCaecXANPii2SQLDbyVo%3D

Yes, it bailed...

Suggesting he does not like the Circus created by ranked choice and feels he needs to step out because he cannot win...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
This may be different but shows that the 'bear killer' (at the least smile )can read sign...
🤡 >>>>-----------------------> https://www.winonadailynews.com/new...c98f18d-a340-53f7-a5ad-ffd2a5ccbe23.html

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
https://outlook.live.com/mail/0/inbox/id/AQQkADAwATExAGIwOC05MjM0LWI3MmItMDACLTAwCgAQAPVxCaecXANPii2SQLDbyVo%3D

Yes, it bailed...

Suggesting he does not like the Circus created by ranked choice and feels he needs to step out because he cannot win...
Email?

Originally Posted by bearhuntr
This may be different but shows that the 'bear killer' (at the least smile )can read sign...
🤡 >>>>-----------------------> https://www.winonadailynews.com/new...c98f18d-a340-53f7-a5ad-ffd2a5ccbe23.html
Need to disable adblocker.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
This?

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (KTUU) - Nonpartisan candidate for Congress Al Gross announced that he would withdraw from both the special general election and regular election for Congress on Monday.

Related: Palin still leads, standings mostly unchanged in most recent election results update
In an emailed press release, Gross offered no explanation on why he decided to drop out after he was headed for the top-four special general election. Neither Gross, nor his campaign responded to multiple emails and phone calls from Alaska’s News Source on Monday.

“It is with great hope for Alaska’s future that I have decided to end my campaign to become our state’s next Congressman,” Gross wrote. “There are two outstanding Alaska Native women in this race who would both serve our state well, and I encourage my supporters to stay engaged and consider giving their first-place vote to whichever of them best matches their own values. Thank you for your support.”

As of the last round of ballots tallied by the Division of Elections on Friday, Gross was in third place with 18,936 votes, totaling 12.65% of ballots cast. Trailing Gross is Democrat Mary Peltola with 14,133 votes accounting for 9.44% of ballots cast. The fifth-place candidate is currently Tara Sweeney with 8,671 votes. Sweeney leads sixth-place candidate Santa Claus by nearly 2,000 votes. The Division of Elections would not declare whether or not Sweeney’s fifth-place standing would move her up into the top four as of Monday evening.

“We are looking into this and do not have an answer at this time,” Division of Elections Public Relations Manager Tiffany Montemayor wrote in an email.

Gross ran an unsuccessful campaign to unseat Alaska Sen. Dan Sullivan in 2020,

Stay informed with breaking news and weather alerts from the Alaska’s News Source apps
Copyright 2022 KTUU. All rights reserved.

https://www.alaskasnewssource.com/2022/06/21/al-gross-drops-congressional-election/

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
There's an angle here. Was it hoping that him dropping out would move all the lib votes to 1 person, namely Mary Peltola? Hoping that they don't move Tara Sweeney into his spot?
It's gonna get interesting, and I'm betting there will be lawsuits no matter what way the board of elections goes.

"243/85TSX It's as if the HAMMER OF THOR were wielded by CHUCK NORRIS himself, and a roundhouse kick thrown in for good measure."
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
The FINAL results are out now.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
This?

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (KTUU) - Nonpartisan candidate for Congress Al Gross announced that he would withdraw from both the special general election and regular election for Congress on Monday.

Related: Palin still leads, standings mostly unchanged in most recent election results update
In an emailed press release, Gross offered no explanation on why he decided to drop out after he was headed for the top-four special general election. Neither Gross, nor his campaign responded to multiple emails and phone calls from Alaska’s News Source on Monday.

“It is with great hope for Alaska’s future that I have decided to end my campaign to become our state’s next Congressman,” Gross wrote. “There are two outstanding Alaska Native women in this race who would both serve our state well, and I encourage my supporters to stay engaged and consider giving their first-place vote to whichever of them best matches their own values. Thank you for your support.”

As of the last round of ballots tallied by the Division of Elections on Friday, Gross was in third place with 18,936 votes, totaling 12.65% of ballots cast. Trailing Gross is Democrat Mary Peltola with 14,133 votes accounting for 9.44% of ballots cast. The fifth-place candidate is currently Tara Sweeney with 8,671 votes. Sweeney leads sixth-place candidate Santa Claus by nearly 2,000 votes. The Division of Elections would not declare whether or not Sweeney’s fifth-place standing would move her up into the top four as of Monday evening.

“We are looking into this and do not have an answer at this time,” Division of Elections Public Relations Manager Tiffany Montemayor wrote in an email.

Gross ran an unsuccessful campaign to unseat Alaska Sen. Dan Sullivan in 2020,

Stay informed with breaking news and weather alerts from the Alaska’s News Source apps
Copyright 2022 KTUU. All rights reserved.

https://www.alaskasnewssource.com/2022/06/21/al-gross-drops-congressional-election/

No substitutions allowed.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (007FJ, 1234, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 67 invisible), 2,408 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,422
Posts18,470,622
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.