Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Drove past the most horrific motorcycle accident I've ever seen this afternoon. Looks like he hit another car or turning truck at an intersection. Had to be going at warp speed. The bike was reduced to black smoking parts scattered for yards, with the tank some 50 feet away and still burning. He was laying on the pavement with people looking down but not trying to help. Looked deceased to me. The first Sheriff car had just arrived as I drove past, so it probably happened only a couple minutes before.

I could only take a glance because I didn't want to be the second accident there.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've never drove up on something like that but, a friend did once. It had just happened, and nobody was there stopped yet. He called the cops and when they got there, he told them if they didn't need any more info, he was going. He said it was pretty bad too.

Last edited by roverboy; 06/12/22.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
What kinda bike?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A destroyed one.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Happens to many motorcyclists. One of the more impressive crashes I worked the rider went about 250ft from initial impact. He ded. Bike went like 340...

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 06/12/22.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My bike could do 0-60 mph in 2.9 seconds. It could also do 60-0 in .025 seconds.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That's humbling.

God wants us to be with Him before something so tragic happens.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
That's humbling.

Fraud

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The carnage and damage to the human body that was involved in a motorcycle versus car/truck is incredible. The first few MVA’s where a motorcycle was involved were like something out of a scary movie. As time went on it became less shocking but never less tragic to pull up on scene and assess the damage.

After my first few car versus motorcycle wrecks my desire to own a motorcycle was quenched. The trauma caused from even a low to moderate speed crash was more than I was willing to endure. No matter how responsible and attentive the motorcycle rider was all it took was one careless mistake by another driver to cause permanent and irreversible damage or death. There are too many Asian drivers in Washington to risk riding a motorcycle. 😁

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's humbling.

Choke on a chode.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seen a few.

The one that sticks with me was when I watching a male teenager ped, joking around with a friend at a busy corner intersection, then stepping backwards off the curb into traffic.

Teen caught about a quarter of a sedans right front end going 40 MPH thru the green light. Kid got rag dolled, hit his face on the top of the windshield, both sneakers flying off, and him bouncing sideways across the roof of the car.

The driver didn’t have a chance to even brake.

Kid ended piled up in a weird way. Dead.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's humbling.

Just put a dick back in your mouth and stfu!

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Had and acquaintance whose husband got tangled up with a semi-trailer. She identified what was left by the pony tail.

Yeah, I don't ride anymore either.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
High speed, lots of black smoking parts, likely bits of fairing, sounds like it was a sportbike. American iron is mostly steel.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by deflave
What kinda bike?

Probably a Rukus.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Happy
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Deadly 100 days of summer as UHP describes it

You can't open the KSL news online without seeing another fatality

Most recent one(s) are wrong way drivers in the SLC valley

MC riders ? Following a bozo recently in small Emery county town...big street bike

He's in the right lane...I'm in left lane back 100'...he turns left across both lanes

No signals no nuthin' just turns into Maverick for a slurpy......never even sees me

Of course MC riders aren't always the cause......man...people drive way too fast up there in the SLC valley

Condolenses to the families involved

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by deflave
What kinda bike?

Probably a Rukus.

I saw a guy on what looked like a stretched Ruckus the other day. Is that something people do?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
My brother rode a motorcycle, I have used mules or horses all my life. He had a lot more injuries than I did. When I was just out of high school, I work at green house that leased the big ferns out to funeral homes. I saw a lot of bodies that had just been bright in.Some from violence, some natural. The floaters that had been in the water awhile were the bad ones. Next were the suicides that stuck a shotgun barrel in their mouth.

Worst one was when I lived in Albuquerque.The main road was one house away. A guy in a sedan must have pulled out into a flat bed lumber truck or it jack knifed when he did, but the top of the car was missing. The guys feet were still on the pedals, his head was on the back seat up on the seat back, but everything was still attached. I checked him, but there was no chance of him being alive.

It was about 5 am, just barely light. I heard this big sound that sounded like an explosion. I pulled on my boots/jeans and I was the first one there. It was the lumber hitting the ground after it went air borne. The truck driver was pined in his truck and it took a crane several hours to get there and get him out, but he had no major injuries.

Last edited by saddlesore; 06/12/22.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Had one like that here recently. Young lad estimated at around 90 mph ran a red light and T boned a car making a legal left turn on the green light. Just pieces of him left.

Sam......

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 163bc, 1minute, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 63 invisible), 2,628 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,590
Posts18,473,439
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.