Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Pat85
The bolsheviks are really pushing the envelope. They are scared $hitless about something.

They’re scared chitless of fully awakening the sleeping giant who keeps hitting the snooze button and rolling over.

GB4

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by roverboy
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Those fuggin' basterds are starting a dangerous precedent. The better watch the fug out the next time a true Conservative is in orifice.
Orifice?
Yes.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Same evidence as they have had the last four years or so. Nothing.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JPro
They are so scared of him and what he represents. If you can't beat 'em, cheat 'em.

Yep. Traitorous Fuqks are scared schittless Trump will be President again in 2024.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Nothing more than political persecution.

Paid for by your tax dollars.

PREZACTLY!!! 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It was Schi** and Raskin on the Sunday shows touting that they have seen the evidence, and have more than enough to indict. Can anyone say Russian collusion??

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All the chit they are striving for, all leads to the same hill....they are going to die on it, just a matter of time.

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by benchman
I always thought that was the role of the judicial branch. I didn't think that the legislative branch has the authority. Certainly not to try him.

Yep.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Trump didn’t make just political enemies, he made personal enemies. He couldn’t help it. Despite all the good he did he’s deep down an azzhole. Just reality. But regardless the reason for this Demoroid witch hunt the pursuit of so criminal prosecution must not stand.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
It Was Always About Trump: Fresh Off Disastrous ‘Show Trial,’ Sham J6 Panel Announces It Has “Uncovered Enough Evidence” to Indict President Trump

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-enough-evidence-indict-president-trump/

Is he f*cked, or is he f*cked?

A lawyer once shared some insight with me.... He said "I can indict and prosecute a 'cheese sandwich' and if the trial is here in (name withheld) .... I will get a conviction."

Kangaroo courts show the common man that "justice" can indeed be bought like a tramp.

Most of America is not falling for it.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by shootem
Trump didn’t make just political enemies, he made personal enemies. He couldn’t help it. Despite all the good he did he’s deep down an azzhole. Just reality. But regardless the reason for this Demoroid witch hunt the pursuit of so criminal prosecution must not stand.

NO, he makes enemies because he isn't a push-over who meets people halfway when they don't deserve to be met halfway.

Operate a business and you'll find that many people think you should let them make more money than they deserve because ''you've got money''

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Steve Bannon to Garland...

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by roverboy
Those fuggin' basterds are starting a dangerous precedent. The better watch the fug out the next time a true Conservative is in orifice.
Orifice?
Yes.

Had no problem understanding the spelling was correct.
Kenneth

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Trump didn’t make just political enemies, he made personal enemies. He couldn’t help it. Despite all the good he did he’s deep down an azzhole. Just reality.

If you think the left went after him the way they did just because he is an azzwhole, the reality is you are a complete idiot.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Houston_2
The bolsheviks are really pushing the envelope. They are scared $hitless about something.

They’re scared chitless of fully awakening the sleeping giant who keeps hitting the snooze button and rolling over.

I'am afraid this country will be lost before the majority of the populace wakes up.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Squidge
Steve Bannon to Garland...

I had made a statement about the Scotch/Irish on another post.

Bannon may be one of those honey badgers to whom he used to refer when on Breitbart.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Garbage.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
They’re scared to death of President Trump but it’s his 80+ million followers that terrify them. January 6 had the bastards absolutely petrified that they had been caught red handed and were about to be forced by the angry citizens to pay for their sins. Unfortunately Jan 6 fizzled and instead of justice we saw the peaceful protest turn into a federal entrapment and murder setup. The only misdeeds and violence that day was instigated and perpetrated by the cops.

It was made extremely clear that day that the Republic has been lost, for how long depends on us at this point.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Trump didn’t make just political enemies, he made personal enemies. He couldn’t help it. Despite all the good he did he’s deep down an azzhole. Just reality.

If you think the left went after him the way they did just because he is an azzwhole, the reality is you are a complete idiot.

It’s a personality trait, part of being The Donald. Our enemies, the dims, are a bit more sensitive to this than most here. He beat them in many ways which is great but then he mocked and made enemies when it was not required. This was not the reason Trump was elected. Had he stuck to doing what was right for America and kept his ego out of it we would be a lot better off. Not much anyone can do about that. He loves to rattle chains and is very egotistical in his relationships. I’ll vote for him again if he’s the R candidate but his age, ego, AHitis, and baggage make me prefer others.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
If I were President Trump, I'd welcome an indictment. The last thing the Dems want is to have to defend what they've done in court (even though the courts are very compromised). The discovery by Trump's defense would have access to all of the evidence that has never seen the light of day and it will result in an acquittal as well as plenty of material for proceedings against the Dems. The Dems know this as well, which is why they'll try him on tv but not in court.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

200 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 257_X_50, 14idaho, 2500HD, 32 invisible), 1,867 guests, and 1,118 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,993
Posts18,481,120
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.