Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
W
I saw on CKDR's website that the restrictions are being lifted, except, same, ol' same ol, for travelers coming in to Canada.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Please decipher your post - I don't understand what you are trying to say.

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
It is a shame we can't go into Canada unless we have the " clot shot". Covid has mixed in with so many other viruses that the original form cant possible exist anymore. They are cutting off their nose to spite their face.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
W
For Canadians, it's back to normal.

For non Canadians, it's like it was last year. No shots, no get in.

You can still quarantine if you like.

W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
W
If it's of any interest, I've had two shots. and the booster, and I'm just fine.

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by wabigoon
For Canadians, it's back to normal.

For non Canadians, it's like it was last year. No shots, no get in.

You can still quarantine if you like.

OK - thanks

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
That's too bad. Still want to go to NF for a moose.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
W
It's a bad deal, to say the least.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
wabigoon;
Good evening my friend, I hope the day was good and the crops and calves are coming along as they should.

Thanks for confirming what was the scuttlebutt on a couple non-legacy media outlets this morning.

I've not checked and am not sure what it means, if anything, for non vaxed Canadians.

Without sounding too, too defeatist, the way I see it at present is that we're going to be stuck with the Singh/Socks coalition government unless something changes in the NDP to boot Mr. Singh out as needs doing, which would then end the deadlock on parliament that they've got.

How any of the die hard, old school NDP can stand what's going on is far beyond my comprehension.

That said, I've always been an extreme right libertarian sort of person so honestly I don't get how any NDP voters believe it's a good idea to vote that way. Okay honestly I do "get it" but I vehemently disagree with their reasoning.

Anyways we'll see what's left to rebuild by then wabigoon. Interesting days up here on a lot of levels, many of which nobody is inclined to discuss openly anymore.

All the best and God Bless nonetheless.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
W
Thanks Dwayne, you may be interested in listening to, Les Feldick. He is on youtube.

IC B3

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by JGRaider
That's too bad. Still want to go to NF for a moose.

Me too

My heart's in the mountains, my heart is not here.
My heart's in the mountains, chasing the deer.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I’ve had 3 shots—Iam not gettin anymore. I realize that they are about to change the definition of what fully vaccinated is.
I most certainly would not have gotten jabbed at all—but I assumed that if jabbed I couldn’t get it or spread it. I feel more stupid than usual.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you didn't end up in hospital or dead or even worse, long COVID, it was a success. Another misconception, prevention . Thanks to the on going mutations,lack of hospitalization and death that was all that was to be expected. But you had to keep abreast of the research to understand that. Mainstream media and their very short sound bits and certainly the quakes didn't explain that.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
They lied and called it a vaccine on purpose. Made people believe it actually did something.
Bragging about getting three jabs and your still ok is kinda silly. It won’t kill everybody but it is still killing some.
Percentage wise in ten years I would like to see the death rate for vaxxed and I vaxxed.
A group of guys from here just went into Canada and never even got asked about the vax. Edk

V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
We're at season 3 of not going to Vancouver Island to fish, once or twice a summer. Spent a lot of money in CA on those trips, dating back to 2012. Don't plan to return until all restrictions removed.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The past couple years I’m finally at a point financially where a deer hunt to Saskatchewan is possible. No way I’m putting that crap into my body to travel across the border. You can have my dose [bleep] boy Justin.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
As far as I'm concerned Canada has the right to require all non residents, from all countries to be fully vaccinated. Canada shouldn't have the right to single out US citizens because their not vaccinated. And then give a free pass to refugees or illegal immigrants like our dumdazz running the United States does.

Life is good live it while you can.
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Please pay attention! A vaccine actually keeps you from getting something. They admitted many months ago the Jab does not do that. Why are some trying to convince themselves they are safe with the Jab. Inquiring minds want to know.
The same people don’t want genetically engineered food or meat that was given an antibiotic. Yet they let someone Jab them with something virtually untested. Edk

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by ERK
Please pay attention! A vaccine actually keeps you from getting something. They admitted many months ago the Jab does not do that. Why are some trying to convince themselves they are safe with the Jab. Inquiring minds want to know.
The same people don’t want genetically engineered food or meat that was given an antibiotic. Yet they let someone Jab them with something virtually untested. Edk
Politics - Money. The only real benefit of getting the vaccine has been proven to be in one's mind.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
^^^ Great point

Some is Good---More is Better----Too Much is Just Right
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1234, 160user, 55 invisible), 2,487 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,074
Posts18,482,669
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.