Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Wait, “Trump and the Patriots knew this, thats what we are witnessing right now”

Funny

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
I’m not happy about the way things are going and not stupid enough to think I can stop it.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell. A lot of people could use a big dose of this reality.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Yep.

But to be fair to Jag and others “Lets talk about game theory and how Trump is exposing the deep state like in post 242-9(3)/42*7. Optics are everything”

I just can’t stop laughing!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Smart, articulate lady but her Daddy thesis is wrong. Libtards replace God with Gov. They have fine parents for the most part, but the Fed Indoctrination Camps ( aka public schools ) train us all to believe Utopia is possible through taxation, regulation, and social contract repression of individual liberty. All humans are herd animals but libtards file in line to do what is expected, golden handcuffs type careers. Pie in the sky benefits forces them into group think to salve the gnawing realization that they have sold out. It is definitely emotion-driven, non-critical, and increasingly hostile toward rational challenges of truth. There is no debating them or shaming them. Their crutch will have to collapse under absurdity for them to wake up, like San Francisco recalling Chesa Boudin.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Yep

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
"I spent over 20 in the military, have the scars of my dedication to the country but your attack on me is part of the problem we have. How bout you do something and I’ll do what I do…Punk !"

Your thought that I just 'attacked' you sort of sounds like a libertard 'victim' espousing on the same word. Pity that...

"I’m not happy about the way things are going and not stupid enough to think I can stop it."

So, are you gonna be part of the problem or part of the solution? Or are you going to remain an 'island' and continue casting dispersions in your frustrations of helplessness, pondering why your beer is stale, then still drinking it in hopes that it will somehow become fresh again? In your frustration you are blinded by the events happening to all of us Americans and seem to lash out at those whom (in reality) are your peers and would stand to the end with you yet you cannot, or will not see it. Pity.

Thank you for your past service.

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Y'all keep on. Following with interest now.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Smart, articulate lady but her Daddy thesis is wrong. Libtards replace God with Gov. They have fine parents for the most part, but the Fed Indoctrination Camps ( aka public schools ) train us all to believe Utopia is possible through taxation, regulation, and social contract repression of individual liberty. All humans are herd animals but libtards file in line to do what is expected, golden handcuffs type careers. Pie in the sky benefits forces them into group think to salve the gnawing realization that they have sold out. It is definitely emotion-driven, non-critical, and increasingly hostile toward rational challenges of truth. There is no debating them or shaming them. Their crutch will have to collapse under absurdity for them to wake up, like San Francisco recalling Chesa Boudin.

Well, there is that. Sheeple. The herd only changes direction when they reach the precipice.

Its coming.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
I’m still waiting to turn into a giant magnet

Im still waiting to start receiving 5-G phone signals

When is the food shortage again? I need to mark it down

When do they start only letting us have 5 gallons of gas a week?

When is Hillary going to jail?

Is Billy Graham still in Hell?

Is one Italian soccer team really dropping dead every week?

Will pickup prices ever come down?

Do you like Stadium mustard?

How bout it Happy Camper?
Youre correct on some of these and giving half truths on others. There are food shortages. Its just specific to certain areas and items at the moment. The shot is killing people at an alarming rate. Some of you just choose to make fun of it. Honestly, some of you sound like democrats on this one. Pick up prices have been stupid for 2 years now and so is just about everything else in life. What point are you trying to make here? Life is not good in America currently and is the worse its ever been in my 44 years

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I’ve done all I can do for y’all, now I do what I do for me and mine.

But I will continue to Pray.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Derby Donkey named Mitch is trying to Codify the First Step of the National Police Force..
Red Flag by Dawn Country take Warn ..

Roll Them or They Roll You

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Yep.

But to be fair to Jag and others “Lets talk about game theory and how Trump is exposing the deep state like in post 242-9(3)/42*7. Optics are everything”

I just can’t stop laughing!

The NWO whose US stronghold in DC arent laughing. They know its coming. That's why they are grasping at straws.

Recessed today. The Unselect Jan 6 Committee chair Bennie Thompson, when pressed by the press to press on with pressing charges against the present past POTUS stunned them by admitting they had no power to press charges but were there only to develop plans to prevent future acts of Insurrection.

So, today the agenda is for Piglosi and others to tongue last and reindoctrinate Benny to the fact they dont intend to follow constitutional law and to shut his mouth regarding it.

TFF.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Peter didn’t deny Christ three times, he lied to preserve himself to further the cause and God knew he would. Its by design.

You guys need to learn to become fluid.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 06/15/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Heres a list. Would love to hear from anyone who disagrees with any of this

Inflation is at an all time high and getting worse
people are losing massive amounts of money on a daily basis, retirement especially
schools are sinking to new levels in trying to indoctrinate our children and the fbi will label you a terrorist if you speak out
We celebrate the most mentally unstable sickos that exist
The gov is pushing sexuality on our small children
All fuel prices are the worst they have ever been in my life time and are forcasted to get much worse
Violence is absolutely out of control and lawlessness in our cities as maybe the worst ever
White males are the scum of the earth and get treated differently than any other
Food shortages is real and is getting worse, along with out of control pricing
no workers to be found to do most jobs. Everyone is hiring and cant find a soul to hire
The current gov will allow antifa/blm to burn a city down but will arrest you if youre a white male who disagrees
We have spent almost 2 years no struggling to find half of the parts we need here at work. getting worse by the way
Ill stop here but I literally could go on for days here

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
War is on the horizon…
I've been hearing that pretty much my whole life. I'm a senior citizen now and it hasn't happened yet. At this point I don't believe it will, at least not before they plant me in the ground.
There are more than one type of war.

Take the Cold War for example:

cold war. noun. a state of political hostility and military tension between two countries or power blocs, involving propaganda, subversion, threats, economic sanctions, and other measures short of open warfare, esp that between the American and Soviet blocs after World War II (the Cold War)

Now replace “American and Soviet Blocs” with US Government and American Citizens and you will come to realize that We are already at war, a Cold War between our own government and We The People.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Optimists are often disappointed because they expect everything will be just fine. Pessimists are seldom disappointed because they expect things to go wrong. Realists see things as they are, hope they can make things better, but prepare for failure. At this point our government is a total failure and nothing like what the founding fathers envisioned. The Constitution is no longer even a suggestion, the government violates it daily. I hope we can turn things around but I am not optimistic it will happen.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
It all started in Dumbware and spread like Wildfire..
It engulfed everything in it Path ..
Like a Hungry Man with a Tapeworm..

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Optics are everything. That is how Trump is restoring our country while out of the WH. It's how election laws are being changed and people are being led from dark to light.

Millions of middle road and Ds havent seen or even heard anything about 2000 mules. The MSM has ignored it. Now that Barr said what he did, many MSM groups are jumping in and reporting that Dinesh D'SOUZA'S work is BS. Many previously who hadnt heard of it will take an interest.

Look how Trump was attacked for mentioning Hydroxychloroquine. If he had been in office while Putin and Xi cleaned the NWO cabal out of Ukraine and Tiawan, all would have been screaming about Trump/Russia collusion. Why arent they screaming Bidet/Trump collusion? Many are wondering why Bidet has not done more to help Ukraine, not knowing that because of Devolution he hasnt control of the military.

Unfortunately, many on the Fire cant even figure that out.

Those who can connect the dots are getting a clue.

Sorry to see some of you are so slow. You still think Barr and the DOJ should charge the traitors and try them, unable to learn from the Sussmann trial that as Q said, there will be no justice for them until the traitors are replaced in our judicial and congressional bodies and even in our DOJ. That's being done, but piss and moan like Stevie Wonder that it should be done your way.

For a nation to stand the pukes must be exposed to the light of day and the people have turn against them and support the law of the land. To do that, they have to understand what the NWO cabal has planned for them and the consequences of deferring to them.

It's being done.

As Rush said, Trump is going up against the most powerful families on earth and he will only have one shot at it and that he better get it right.

If he doesn't, he and his family will be history. The Kennedy Curse will be mild in comparison.

It's going to get worse before it gets better. It takes a lot of misery to change the minds of dumbasses like Jell0 and Sickermore.

Buckle up and hold on, grasshoppers. This is war, digital and information war, and it's for all the marbles.

Sorry, but as Q said, "It had to be done this way".

MAGA

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/15/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

Yeah, the Daddy wording puzzled me a little, I wasn't sure what context she was using it in, literally or figuratively. She got her point across and is right on the money about libtards.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1234, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 51 invisible), 2,333 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,100
Posts18,502,087
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.