Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
SDLEFTY Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
https://www.keloland.com/keloland-com-original/pit-bulls-at-large-after-freeman-dog-attack/

Yesterday morning a 55 yr old gal was out walking when 4 pit/pit mixes attacked her. This is my home town. I've heard stories about the owner and he's a real p.o.s. My town has a pop of 1200 so everyone knows each other. This guy has been causing problems the last couple years since moving in. He's got junk cars all over his yard since the city got on him for having them on the street. I'm talking like 15 cars and trucks in various decay. Weeds everywhere. He's got mental issues as well. He continually brake checks people then gets out of his truck to yell at them. This is very peaceful community. I've been waiting for the opportunity for him to do it to me.

Some of the locals got the dogs off of her and took her to the hospital. While our p#ssy officer waited for backup to go confront him, the guy takes his dogs out the back and escapes with them. Big news in a small town! You never hear of packs of collies attacking people...

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Poison his dogs, burn his house to the godamn ground and fuggk his mom.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Dogs and owner need the same treatment.

22lr behind the ear.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It is not just that guy's dogs are the problem; he sounds like a ticking time bomb just waiting to go off ... big time.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
S
SDLEFTY Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
He's out on a $1000 bond. Court on the 27th. Police think the dogs are now out of the state.

IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
They should be in state, maybe a ft or two of dirt above em

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Cluggins
Poison his dogs, burn his house to the godamn ground and fuggk his mom.

This.

Can’t the dogs and/or their status for rabies or other diseases be used as a lever to compel him to produce them or face additional charges??

If the law won’t do what’s needed, sounds like it’s time for your 1200 residents to pay a visit in unison and deal with him.

Fear the crabcat.
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
I have 4 on the street around the.corner from me. I use to walk my female GSD down there and they left her alone. They all want to mount her. But since I have a male as well I know they would fight. So I don'walk them there. I have one small female on my street that the guy lets loose. It tried to attack my female once but she put it on its back so quick it was educated for a while. I had to drag her off of it or she would have killed it. I should have let her chew it up more. I have considered killing them in the street in self defense. But the dopers that own them would poison my dogs or burn my house.

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Red flag that boy….

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
"I had to drag her off of it or she would have killed it. I should have let her chew it up more. I have considered killing them in the street in self defense. But the dopers that own them would poison my dogs or burn my house."

Sounds like it is time for you to move.

IC B3

S
SDLEFTY Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
There's plenty of like minded guys around that would be willing to make those dogs disappear, me included. He had them all up to date on their shots according to the updates I've seen. He dropped them off in Sioux Falls with someone then came back to get arrested.

My friend got brake checked by this p.o.s. and his crappy car but my friend ended up ramming him several times with his nice truck and pushing him down main st. causing several thousands in damage. All he said was that it was worth it. Not sure what charges, if any, came from it though.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Kill em all.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Mostly peaceful.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The old days of small town justice are sorely needed today. Even when I was young the locals did what they had to do to get their voices heard. They had just passed the the law that when a sex offender was released the community where he was going to live were notified. They couldn’t do anything but they were notified. When our community had the first one moving in under the new law they tried to prevent it through all the legal channels available but they were denied. The house where the scumbag was going to live was a few blocks away from where I grew up so I was aware that I probably wouldn’t be riding my bike down there in the future. The night before he moved in that house was engulfed by fire and completely destroyed. The sex offender decided to find a more welcoming community. I was a young boy then but I remember being very proud of my neighbors.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by hookeye
They should be in state, maybe a ft or two of dirt above em

Yep

L I K E

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Lived in a small town Iike that where an pit and a big poodle attacked a lady at post office. Dogs on the loose are one of the reasons I carry my j-frame or my old junky 40 cal glock

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"It's not the breed! It's the training!!!"

Ugh.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by SDLEFTY
https://www.keloland.com/keloland-com-original/pit-bulls-at-large-after-freeman-dog-attack/

Yesterday morning a 55 yr old gal was out walking when 4 pit/pit mixes attacked her. This is my home town. I've heard stories about the owner and he's a real p.o.s. My town has a pop of 1200 so everyone knows each other. This guy has been causing problems the last couple years since moving in. He's got junk cars all over his yard since the city got on him for having them on the street. I'm talking like 15 cars and trucks in various decay. Weeds everywhere. He's got mental issues as well. He continually brake checks people then gets out of his truck to yell at them. This is very peaceful community. I've been waiting for the opportunity for him to do it to me.

Some of the locals got the dogs off of her and took her to the hospital. While our p#ssy officer waited for backup to go confront him, the guy takes his dogs out the back and escapes with them. Big news in a small town! You never hear of packs of collies attacking people...

Never would have happened with an HOA.

Haha j/k, hope she's OK.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
but he a good dawg....just need luv

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (160user, 219DW, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1badf350, 68 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,187
Posts18,503,347
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.