Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by hanco
I never could get into that show

Youre gonna eventually get to where you know all of the dialog on those Knightrider and AirWolf reruns and the suspense will be dead.

😜

What, no love for 'The Fall Guy'?
laugh

He went over yonder way

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

.......... or any other "reality" TV. The only thing I watch now is hockey.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Miss Kay eats squirrel brains and anybody who would willing eat squirrel brains in a non-survival sitation can't be all bad.

GO NUTS! The 29th annual Testicle Festival at Round The Bend in Ashland, NE, is tomorrow!

RTB on Saturday!!!!!
What better way to honor Fathers Day than by eating testicles and drinking beer!!!!

I’ll be there!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by hookeye
Be better off if we had more Robertsons and less Kardashians

Hard to argue with that.

Yep. And I seriously doubt any of the idiotic Mudsharking Kardashian clan could carry the Robertsons proverbial water.

Not to mention the fact that the Robertsons are good Christian folk that do a lot of missionary and charity work too.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Heeler

Youre gonna eventually get to where you know all of the dialog on those Knightrider and AirWolf reruns and the suspense will be dead.

😜

What, no love for 'The Fall Guy'?
laugh
I liked The Fall Guy back in the day but mostly for the daughter:)

I’ve never watched an episode of Duck Dynasty but haven’t had a TV in years. I doubt if I’d have liked the show but good on them for making bank off of it. From what I’ve read they’re mostly pretty decent people.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 280Rem1
Phil Robertson, the founder of their duck call business started with nothing out of his garage and built an empire. All of them are multi-millionaires but don't flaunt it. Phil still lives in his old house in the "boonies".
Very humble and good people.
Three of them are ordained pastors, including Phil and Jase. Phil is highly educated, taught college, and has written several books. Phil also played college football (quarterback) and was in direct competition with Terry Bradshaw for the NFL, but stepped down to pursue his Christian lifestyle, giving Bradshaw a "shoe-in".
They agreed to do the show to help share with the world about family and Christian values, not to chase the dollar. Great folks.
Listen to their podcast "Unashamed" some time. You will see, although not worldly (by choice), they are very intelligent and educated, especially on biblical history.
I can't think of a better group of people I would rather spend time with.
Yes they have a Southern accent, but accents are greatly misjudged. An accent does nothing to indicate intelligence, success, or the character of a person.
Saw an interview with Bradshaw and Phil Robertson several years ago.
Bradshaw admitted that Phil was the better College QB and only got the starting job because Phil quit the team.
Phil said he quit to spend more time hunting, fishing, drinking, and partying. He said he didn’t quit drinking and became a devout Christian until later on when Miss Kay was about to leave him.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Uncle Si was a pretty funny guy.. from what I remember.

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I need to find my Uncle Si green Tupperware glass! Around here somewhere. I’ve only had that thing about 50 years out of my moms house.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MOGC
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Watched it a few times when it first started but it got boring because it was pretty much the same chit every show, and hardly any hunting.

It wasn't a hunting show. It was a heavily scripted "reality show" about a hunting family. I agree it eventually was pretty much the same script over and over with minor variations. It was better than a whole bunch of the other bullchit on TV in my opinion. I also appreciated that Phil was a conservative and didn't back down from his values and morals when he was confronted by Hollywood and the media.

Yep. It was one of the few “Family” shows on TV that actually supported Conservative Christian Values.

Pissed off a bunch of God hating, Hollyweird, Gun Hating Libertards because they always said Grace at the dinner table at each shows end.
Which made me like their show even more.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
chlin plus 1

MOLON LABE
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

😜
My old lady can quote every line from urban cowboy, poltergeist, and Peggy sue got married. I call them her Tarded movies...

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by WAM
I need to find my Uncle Si green Tupperware glass! Around here somewhere. I’ve only had that thing about 50 years out of my moms house.

My Grandmother had a bunch of those when I was growing up. And also the brightly colored aluminum ones too.
Her sweet tea always tasted best out of one of those Tupperware ones.

I remember about 10 years ago, when Duck Dynasty was big, Walmart had a commemorative set of Uncle Si Tupperware type of drinking “glasses”.
Wish I had bought a set to put in my RV for camp outs. 🤠

Last edited by chlinstructor; 06/17/22.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

Same here, thought it was f' n stupid!

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Phil Robertson, the founder of their duck call business started with nothing out of his garage and built an empire. All of them are multi-millionaires but don't flaunt it. Phil still lives in his old house in the "boonies".
Three of them are ordained pastors, including Phil and Jase. Phil is highly educated, taught college, and has written several books. Phil also played college football (quarterback) and was in direct competition with Terry Bradshaw for the NFL, but stepped down to pursue his Christian lifestyle, giving Bradshaw a "shoe-in".
They agreed to do the show to help share with the world about family and Christian values, not to chase the dollar. Great folks.
Listen to their podcast "Unashamed" some time. You will see, although not worldly (by choice), they are very intelligent and educated, especially on biblical history.
Yes they have a Southern accent, but accents are greatly misjudged. An accent does nothing to indicate intelligence, success, or the character of a person.

^^This^^

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Uncle Si still alive? Always got a kick out of that old geezer.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Morewood
Uncle Si still alive? Always got a kick out of that old geezer.
Yeah, I googled him earlier. He's 72 and doing fine.

Whoops he's 74.

Last edited by Ghostinthemachine; 06/17/22.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m not into the duck dynasty thing but I have watched the show off and on through the years. I thought that underneath the television glitz and scripting was a good family that lived their life according to the way they wanted to live. They seemed like honest, God-fearing, hard working, family oriented folks. I’d happily take the Robertson family as my neighbors and I believe I’d be lucky to call them friends.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JamesJr

^^This^^

Their history of drug and alcohol abuse really takes away from how intelligent they may have ever been for me.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by JamesJr

^^This^^

Their history of drug and alcohol abuse really takes away from how intelligent they may have ever been for me.
I have no idea what they’re history of drug or alcohol abuse is but they seem to be decent people today. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Meanwhile we have shrines built for Floyed and a national holiday with streets in every town with a population of a 100k or more named after MLK.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Hell, everyone here is an alcoholic.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1936M71, 60 invisible), 2,488 guests, and 1,346 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,195
Posts18,485,082
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.