Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by rainshot
I don’t care who wants to play whatever game they want in their own twisted way as long as the medical community doesn’t perform operations mutilating them. The government has no right or authority to play with peoples identity. They have encouraged insanity used our tax dollars to ruin peoples lives.
People that allow their children to be mutilated are criminally responsible for their actions. People need to hang.

The puberty blockers and other drugs they use are no less dangerous. They’ll cause lifelong problems such as bone density, depression, unwanted hair growth (when you want to detrans). Plenty of others.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
I don’t care who wants to play whatever game they want in their own twisted way as long as the medical community doesn’t perform operations mutilating them. The government has no right or authority to play with peoples identity. They have encouraged insanity used our tax dollars to ruin peoples lives.
People that allow their children to be mutilated are criminally responsible for their actions. People need to hang.

The puberty blockers and other drugs they use are no less dangerous. They’ll cause lifelong problems such as bone density, depression, unwanted hair growth (when you want to detrans). Plenty of others.
Yep. Doctors who do any of that to a minor need to spend ten years or more in prison, never to be issued a license to practice again.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I just call them the "eye chart mob".

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Soo whatcha gon do bout it?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Male, female and “others”

Im thinking, male, female, and uncommitted/undecided.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
This whole crock of bhulscheidt reminds me of a joke about the new guy at McDonald's who came home one day and told his wife he had an irresistible urge to stick his schlong into the pickle slicer. For about a week, he kept saying the same thing. One day he came home from work early,and they had the following conversation- - - - -

She: "Oh no- - - - -please tell me you didn't do it!"

He: "Yep, I did- - - - -stuck it all the way in there!"

She: "Good grief- - - - -did it hurt?"

He: "Nope- - - -it felt wonderful- - - - -but they fired both of us!"

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
This whole crock of bhulscheidt reminds me of a joke about the new guy at McDonald's who came home one day and told his wife he had an irresistible urge to stick his schlong into the pickle slicer. For about a week, he kept saying the same thing. One day he came home from work early,and they had the following conversation- - - - -

She: "Oh no- - - - -please tell me you didn't do it!"

He: "Yep, I did- - - - -stuck it all the way in there!"

She: "Good grief- - - - -did it hurt?"

He: "Nope- - - -it felt wonderful- - - - -but they fired both of us!"
LOL. Good one.

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by slowmover12
Call them what they are— mentally ill. They need to be institutionalized.

I'd suggest lobotomized....and neutered/spayed. No need for them to reproduce.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
https://www.k12.wa.us/policy-fundin...hington-schools/gender-inclusive-schools

No law, no referendum, they just did it by regulation and sent all teachers to trans bathroom school.

As explained to me by a WA teacher, "~If the girl does not want to share a bathroom with a penis, she must find someplace else to go~"

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Form 4473 ...line 14 ... If someone does not check male or female and checks non-binary that should be an immediate indication of mental illness and of which of course mental illness is a denial on gun purchase.

IC B3

M
Muffin Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ldholton
Form 4473 ...line 14 ... If someone does not check male or female and checks non-binary that should be an immediate indication of mental illness and of which of course mental illness is a denial on gun purchase.

My LGS has sign that reads:

If you check NON-Binary it is not possible for me to know you. Therefore you will NOT be allowed to purchase a firearm.....

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Muffin: They are "kalifornicationkopians"!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
None of this could happen hundreds of years ago. Now with chemicals and medical capabilities and laws allowing medical experimentation on a minor, it is mainstream and even promoted by the schools.

We are one sick society today.

ANY doctor who performs this type of procedure should be hung publicly side by side with the politicians and adults that instill this insanity in the young minds of the children.

Sick, sick, sick.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 1234, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 59 invisible), 2,489 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,063
Posts18,482,486
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.