Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
HIs ratings now mean little more than today he is in the dumpster. What counts is his ratings come voting time. Ratings go up and down; programs can be manipulated to make them go up at the right time. World events can be manipulated.

And the true believers would vote for him in the grave. Maxine Waters, Pelousi, Sanders, etc being prime examples. Their ratings at voting time mean little.

We despise most Dems....they despise most Conservatives and vote to keep them out. They don't vote on issues, they vote "I'm a Democratic and always will be." And they stick together...They argue little on who is placed on the ballot....They are on, that is who gets their vote. You brag on his low approval rating today...They could care less, they would vote for him again. Your post is nothing more than singing with the choir.

Addition: Know a guy who if you mention Trump he starts throwing spit out of his words. He is still pissed he won two years ago.

Last edited by battue; 06/18/22.

laissez les bons temps rouler
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TBREW401
It won't matter

This pretty much sums it up for many of the reasons already stated. You could kill babies and puppies on main street and 25% of the people would agree it is a good thing because we have too many babies and puppies. His approval rating will stay around 25%, the media will continue to inflate his approval ratings and the rulers in congress still get their kickbacks. Nothing will change until it all collapses.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
I think his ratings will go down a little bit more but will stay about the same the rest of his term. I do think he will make a full 4 years. I doubt even if house and senate both flip red. To many rhinos to remove him.

What ya think!

He wont make 4 years.

There won't be too many Rinos to remove him after the Red Wave, from the coming bloodletting, after the Nov elections.

The Rinos that remain will get to choose between protecting Biden or going to GITMO for collusion to committ subversion through an illegal coup to overthrow the government by supporting the overthrow of a US Federal election for the POTUS.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Jag, I think you missed the boat on this one, if China Joe lives 2 more years?? and the red wave, wash's over D.C. not a hell of a lot is going to change. no one's going to Gitmo, you can forget that. wish full thinking won't get it done. Rio7

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Jag has been predicting someone’s going to jail for years. It’s his shtick. That and the army is going to come in and make Trump president again. Meanwhile, Hillary did everything but shiit in the Liberty Bell and she is still out.

He is either a plant or this is his own video game. I think he is a plant.

Last edited by battue; 06/18/22.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by battue
Jag has been predicting someone’s going to jail for years. It’s his shtick. That and the army is going to come in and make Trump president again. Meanwhile, Hillary did everything but shiit in the Liberty Bell and she is still out.

He is either a plant or this is his own video game. I think he is a plant.

Then who planted him?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Roughly 40% of the country will always support Democrats, regardless if Biden were to rape a 5 year old in broad daylight on the White House lawn with all four networks carrying it live. Roughly 40% will always support Republicans, even if Trump has his VP killed for not supporting a coup de tat. The 20% that actual use some judgement on who to vote for get to choose between the useless morons nominated by the above 80%.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Think about it. Many have mentioned this place is most likely being monitored. Any who think they are not inside needs to consider how they work.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I think his ratings will go down a little bit more but will stay about the same the rest of his term. I do think he will make a full 4 years. I doubt even if house and senate both flip red. To many rhinos to remove him.

What ya think!

Remove him and replace him with who?
If he had chosen someone like Tulsi Gabbard to be his “WOMAN OF COLOR” Vice President, he’d already be gone.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Biden will be gone shortly after the midterm elections. He’ll have served his purpose. The whore will be just as up popular but she’ll be different so that’ll buy a little more time to destroy the country. By ‘24 there will be no pretense that there will be a fair election and the country will be run by a despotic regime openly.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
IC B3

T
T
Not sure he is gonna do anything.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Biden will be gone shortly after the midterm elections. He’ll have served his purpose. The whore will be just as up popular but she’ll be different so that’ll buy a little more time to destroy the country. By ‘24 there will be no pretense that there will be a fair election and the country will be run by a despotic regime openly.

No General Ripper .. No White Hats ..
No Jagged Edge ..

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

What ya think!
Polls show 39%.. LMAO... Let's look at reality - more like 13% at BEST.... But them Dems can dream, can't they???

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 219DW, 204guy, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 59 invisible), 2,425 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,865
Posts18,517,931
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.