-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Part of the War Against Testosterone. Poosify men until they’re no “threat”.

I love women, but damn there are a bunch of awful ones out there driving this crap.

What fresh Hell is this?
GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Not "banned" but transgender must now compete in an "Open division."

So men's, women's, and open.

Ymmv

Now all they gotta do, is combine the men's division with the "open" division.

L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
It dont matter when they start it,at the end if ya still got a crank your a male I dont care what ya call your self.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by leesway2
It dont matter when they start it,at the end if ya still got a crank your a male I dont care what ya call your self.

Ummm...I'd go with those pesky chromosomes. If you just think the "crank" matters...may have some future surprises lol

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wait! I thought the libs say there is NO Difference between male and female. That females can do anything a male can do. Females can be SEALs, females can/will work the oil patch in ND at -45*, females have the body strength to drag their wounded buddy off of the battlefield... . Why do we separate them by gender?? Just have a swimming/golf/basketball/tennis ... competition and the fastest/best wins.

Some is Good---More is Better----Too Much is Just Right
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Go ahead and let the freaks compete anywhere they want to- - - -just strap 20 pounds of lead diving weights onto them before they dive in!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Unless they transition before they’re 12? What kinda [bleep] up [bleep] is that?

I'd assume it has to do with hormones, especially the changes in the male body. Stop the hormones with hormone blockers at a young enough age and those physical changes and differences are lessened or don't exist.

Ymmv

Probably an attempt to address those born “intersex”, i.e with indeterminate or both sexual organs. Nature doesn’t always get it right.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Unless they transition before they’re 12? What kinda [bleep] up [bleep] is that?
I'd assume it has to do with hormones, especially the changes in the male body. Stop the hormones with hormone blockers at a young enough age and those physical changes and differences are lessened or don't exist.
Ymmv
I get that, but they’re just pushing it to be done at a younger age. Kids shouldn’t be able to do that when they’re that age.
Yup. An 11yo isn’t capable of making that decision, and the parents should be arrested.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I say we quit dumping (losing) money on womens sports all together and just make the whole damn thing “open” entry.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Bout fugging time someone stood up and say we're not rubber stamping perversion as acceptable.

Are you serious? That rubber stamp is already worn out. They should keep kicking women’s asses until the women realize that is is their delusional acceptance of twisted sexual preferences that is mostly supported by women in the first place…

Sadly, yes.

Originally Posted by leesway2

Ummm...I'd go with those pesky chromosomes. If you just think the "crank" matters...may have some future surprises lol

Hahaha…you shouldn’t have said anything. Would have made for a good story.

I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ironbender
Ymmv
I get that, but they’re just pushing it to be done at a younger age. Kids shouldn’t be able to do that when they’re that age.
Yup. An 11yo isn’t capable of making that decision, and the parents should be arrested.

Instead, they’re celebrated.

Modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. Or at least, sometimes it seems like it.

I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
IC B3

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bellydeep
I say we quit dumping (losing) money on womens sports all together and just make the whole damn thing “open” entry.

Yep. Anything less would be discriminatory. wink

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
They should be banned altogether

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I am big into girls sports mainly because I have athletic girls. Glad to see some headway being made in keeping it a fair playing field.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I’m gonna take this ban as a positive, and long overdue.

But the part where “unless they start by age 12”?

Absolutely evil mad

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Matt Walsh did a documentary titled "What is a Woman?"

If you see it or even parts of it you will think it's satire. It's not.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
This is a great solution. They’re not banned, they’re just in a different division.

“But we want to compete!”

Fine, you can swim all you want in the Open Division.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The Open category will probably never actually happen, or if it does it will be short lived. FINA has not published the rules for it yet but I doubt they can be designed to exclude normal healthy males.

This means whomever wins the Mens category will also win Open, regardless of how many women or trannies show up.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Ymmv

Yep, their job is to ensure fair competition, and it stops there. If they cross the line and get into morals, they'll lose.

So I say, good idea to stick to the fairness of competition. No one can argue that.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dutch
Probably an attempt to address those born “intersex”, i.e with indeterminate or both sexual organs.

The most common variation that falls under Intersex is Klinefelter syndrome and that affects about 0.1% of the population worldwide. There is no need to a competitive swimming regulating body to establish a category for a population that small.

They could more easily categorize any athlete with Klinefelter by their androgen levels, since exogenous androgens are on the banned list.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The Soviet block countries used to field teams of Olympic atheletes of pretty indeterminate sex in "women's" competitions decades ago. Some of those gals looked like they had been assembles in Dr. Frankenstein's laboratory!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

470 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 57 invisible), 2,810 guests, and 1,322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,616
Posts18,473,953
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.