Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Does the FBI have any purpose now, other than being a private gestapo force to protect the dhimmicrat party? Evidently that is all they are concentrating on.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/06/the-okeefe-project-tucker-goes-to-town.php

What is the FBI doing? What makes this a federal case? Who inside the government is collaborating with the New York Times to publicize the case? It is disgusting and terrifying. The Times, by the way, hasn’t returned to the story since March (search here), when Michael Schmidt and Adam Goldman wrote about the government’s surveillance of Project Veritas. Schmidt and Goldman have served as the public relations arm of the national security establishment, as they did in the Times’s Pulitzer Prize Award-winning performances in the Russia hoax.

Sam......

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'd venture that you could eliminate the FBI, DHS, TSA, and Sec Commerce, labor, health and human services, HUD, EPA and likely 5 more I'm not thinking of right now and to the VAST majority of Americans - they'd never notice they were gone from their lives and tax bill.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Schmidt and Goldman have served as the public relations arm of the national security establishment, as they did in the Times’s Pulitzer Prize Award-winning performances in the Russia hoax.

Two Jews lying to undermine their host nation? This is very surprising.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Nobody knows what the FIB's mission is anymore...most of us woke up clear back in Ruby Ridge/Waco days (even though ATF was a huge player in both). I do know they spend a huge amount of time and resources on photo ops, entrapment setups, sports scandals. Even the dimmest among us aren't saying "the rank and file are ok, it's just mangement" anymore. These big bureaucracies are out of control, sheesh, IRS using govt priority for buying 900,000 dollars worth of ammo between March and June...really?

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
After seeing the crew that showed up on January 6th. shouldn't they be renamed the Quantico Q U E E R S ?????????

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B2

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Don't you see how difficult it would be for the democrats to continue to lie, cheat, steal and kill if they didn't have the FBI to cover for them?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They are simply the enforcement arm of the Democrat party.

That's all they do.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
The FBI could earn back some credit if they publicly executed James Comey, Lon Horiuchi( before he gets too old and dies of age related illness) and a few others..... but they have no useful purpose other than to aid and abide the powers to be

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Well, yeah.

Look how quick they found the leak out of the SCOTUS.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I saw an interview Brannon Howse had with four or five former FBI agents. They all said they were blackballed from the FBI forum discussions. They said it changed slowly a long time ago and is now fully woke. They are just another Gestapo. The scary part of it all is the republican leadership and RINO are all in on it with the democrats. We are ruled by Royalty. It'll never change unless we change it. I don't think there is a majority brave enough to do it.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

That's all they do.

It's been that way for a long time, but not by choice of the "grunts". I'll never forget being told by the local FBI SAC (1990?) "All I can tell you is that we are not prepared to prosecute a black person unless you have a video of him commiting the crime."

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
None at all.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Add Michael Byrd to that hit list of traitors that need to face a firing squad- - - -with a couple of bricks of .22 shorts at 50 yards.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To catch moonshiners to get gooberment taxes, then pot growers so Hearst's newspaper's forests to feed his paper mills bidness won't be damaged by hemp.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Make me King for a day. Before I go to bed a great many Fed agencies will be history. FBI, DHS, TSA before my second cup of coffee.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

That's all they do.

It's been that way for a long time, but not by choice of the "grunts". I'll never forget being told by the local FBI SAC (1990?) "All I can tell you is that we are not prepared to prosecute a black person unless you have a video of him commiting the crime."

They are also the Cover Up Arm of the Left.

Video, laptop, e-mail server or not.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
As long as John Brennan is alive, any federal government agency an all associated employees can below me!!!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It is disgusting and terrifying. The FBI is a politicized wing of the Democrat party. We are watching our Republic slide into the abyss.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gregintenn
As long as John Brennan is alive, any federal government agency an all associated employees can below me!!!

Don't short change Clapper or Comey either.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
It is disgusting and terrifying. The FBI is a politicized wing of the Democrat party. We are watching our Republic slide into the abyss.

We are watching GOD save our nation when there was no chance left except by HIS grace and blessing.

GOD uses who HE wants, when HE wants, just as HE used the Christian murdering Saul on his way to Damascus.

HE is using Trump to destroy the AshkeNAZI false Jew Nazi NWO illuminati and Putin is helping Trump and Saudi Arabia do it. Unless Taiwan submits to Pompeos demands Xi will soon do to them what Putin is doing to Ukraine.

That is why Trump said, after Bidet and the Cabal stepped in the treason trap by illegally taking the oath of office on Jan 20, 2020, "The future of America has never looked brighter".

As Q said, "The left cant win".

It's why Trump said, "Something big is coming and no one knows".

Why? GOD wins.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/20/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

293 members (270cowboy, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 204guy, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 40 invisible), 2,571 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,039
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.