Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Christa Freeland proves she is an enemy of truth. She sits on the board of the WEF and represents what is wrong with Canada. She just won't answer any questions, and refuses to be accountable to Canadians.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/e32k7tYJ9oYy/

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Top of the morning to you my friend, I hope you had a good Father's Day and you all can see the sun this morning up there?

If I am understanding this all correctly, Minister Marco and PM Socks pushed for the EMA because the various branches of LEO requested them to and then later all branches denied doing so. WEF board member and Deputy PM Freeland, who has to be in the running for most ironic last name for a politician ever considering her actions was either guiding this activity or at very least involved.

Then once the EMA was in place some Canadian financial institutions undertook to seize assets of clients on behalf of the government without being told to do that.

At the same time the legacy media was reporting unmitigated falsehoods and/or complete fabricated Blue Sky in order to aid the government, banks and LEO to further suspend any civil liberties that might - or might not - have ever existed.

That's the short version isn't it?

I keep saying this'd all be a lot more funny if it wasn't happening to us, you know?

Nonetheless we still find ourselves on this side of the grass so we'll do what we can to push back because that's what we do.

All the best and have a good week my friend.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
Unbelievable. So infuriating watching those liberals when they do that. Hard to believe that slimy bitch is from Alberta. Rural Alberta at that. Embarrassing.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
albertadave;
Good evening sir, I hope that you're getting the weather you need on your side of the big hills and you're well.

If you've ever done even a wee bit of a dive into Deputy PM Freeland's bio, it is worth the read.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrystia_Freeland

Most farm kids from Peace River don't end up at Harvard doing Russian Studies do they?

I'm not suggesting anything other than it's highly unusual and when taken into account with a few more bits there in the wiki bio, it gets somewhat coincidental - you know even though they're not mathematically likely and all.

It's good to know who we're dealing with is all I'm suggesting and nothing more.

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
This is a great article. Hard to believe that anyone in the media is not drawing the same conclusions on the Liberal Party being like a ship run aground --- backed up by the NDP

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/kelly-mcparland-the-trudeau-liberals-look-like-a-ship-run-aground

Hugh
IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (222Sako, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 204guy, 64 invisible), 2,468 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,600
Posts18,492,235
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.