Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Bright red blood. Nailed that robber in the carotid artery. Dead Right There.

Where did this happen?

What a video, I've never seen anything like it.

That first shot by the guard put the perp in a box.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I wouldn’t doubt if it was somewhere in Brazil.

Winner!

https://catve.com/noticia/9/367901/...tentativa-de-assalto-em-agencia-bancaria

Shocking footage shows attempted bank robbery
Man used crutches and prosthesis to get into the bank with the gun

Minimal details planned, with crutches, hat, bandaged leg and staging to rob the bank branch in São Mateus in the state of Maranhão. With all the props, the thief managed to get in without triggering the metal detector.

Images show him arriving, outside, walking, nor did it cause suspicion. Inside the bank he appears talking to the attendant, and suddenly runs out of the chair with the firearm in his hands towards the security guard. The employee quickly pulls out his gun and retaliates, one of which hits the criminal's neck and blood begins to spurt.

Even squeezing with the hand, it can't stop and leaves the floor quite bloody. He heads towards the revolving door, ends up falling and dies right there. He was identified as Nilton César Silva Aguiar.

Also noteworthy is the moment when one of the customers flees through the door, while the other, who was waiting to be served, throws himself on the floor.

The security guard was shot only in the arm and underwent hospital care.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
Personally I think they should make a piece of modern art out of the prick that bled out. Embalm him all curled up inside the door and put him on display. Maybe give the [bleep] something to think about.... Guess I worked to long in the prison system. My sense of humor or lack there of is all [bleep] up:)

I like the way you think.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Approximately 4.9 million African slaves were imported to Brazil. About ten times as many as were imported to the United States.
And you think we have a lot of crime.

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I wouldn’t doubt if it was somewhere in Brazil.

Winner!

https://catve.com/noticia/9/367901/...tentativa-de-assalto-em-agencia-bancaria

Shocking footage shows attempted bank robbery
Man used crutches and prosthesis to get into the bank with the gun

Minimal details planned, with crutches, hat, bandaged leg and staging to rob the bank branch in São Mateus in the state of Maranhão. With all the props, the thief managed to get in without triggering the metal detector.

Images show him arriving, outside, walking, nor did it cause suspicion. Inside the bank he appears talking to the attendant, and suddenly runs out of the chair with the firearm in his hands towards the security guard. The employee quickly pulls out his gun and retaliates, one of which hits the criminal's neck and blood begins to spurt.

Even squeezing with the hand, it can't stop and leaves the floor quite bloody. He heads towards the revolving door, ends up falling and dies right there. He was identified as Nilton César Silva Aguiar.

Also noteworthy is the moment when one of the customers flees through the door, while the other, who was waiting to be served, throws himself on the floor.

The security guard was shot only in the arm and underwent hospital care.

Good deal Squidge, thx!

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from infobae.com]

https://www.paudal.com/2022/06/21/h...ith-a-shot-in-the-neck-he-bled-to-death/

A dangerous thief bled to death at the revolving door of a bank in the municipality of San Mateo, in Maranhao, Brazil, after being shot in the neck when he tried to reduce the bank guard he was going to rob. The bloody moment was recorded on the local security cameras.

The images show the precise moment in which Nilton Cesar Silva Aguiar, who pretended to be a client, ran towards the security man, but when trying to restrain him, the officer quickly drew his firearm and shot him in the neck with an accurate shot.

Hearing the shots, the few people who were in the place ran away while the criminal began to bleed to death, but he was still standing in his attempt to go ahead with his plan.

Silva Aguiar shot the security guard again, but he responded with another volley of shots. Very badly wounded, the offender held his neck while his blood spread across the floor of the bank.

Seeing that the attack was useless, the thief tried to escape through the door, but his strength could not reach him and he began to stagger until he fell to his death in a pool of blood.

The thief managed to circumvent the bank’s security measures by using a metal plate on his left leg to be able to enter the firearm without having to go through the main door.

The San Mateo Military Police isolated the area and called the emergency service to remove the body of the criminal, who was an old acquaintance of the authorities, since he was wanted for the murder of a police officer in 2015 and for which he was sentenced to 26 years in prison.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Easiest tracking job the assigned police dog would ever have to do.

I wonder if he had his organ donor card filled out.

Hugh
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Nice easy tracking job

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The most enjoyable video I have watched all week... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by bbrown
Nice easy tracking job

Yep.
Stevie Wonder could track that one.

A righteous kill.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I watched it twice and the only question I have is- what the heck is around the guard's ankle as he is running out of the room and back in? Looks like his holster belt came loose and is draped around his leg as he is running around....

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Damn thats a hell of a blood spray!!! A few years ago we had a black on black shooting when I was working the ambulance. The amount of blood on scene was astonishing and I was literally shocked when homeboy looked up at me and said Help! Had a sucking chest wound amongst other holes but was somehow conscious and talking and remained that way throughout the extrication from the 2nd floor and the 20 min transport to the Trauma Center. The other shooter left a crazy blood trail down the steps and out the door to a vehicle and fled the scene and was about an hour later dropped off at an ER. Both jackasses lived too. Next shift I was called by a PA State Police "blood spatter expert" regarding my on scene observations. Never knew such a title existed.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Sheister
I watched it twice and the only question I have is- what the heck is around the guard's ankle as he is running out of the room and back in? Looks like his holster belt came loose and is draped around his leg as he is running around....
That's what I thought, too.

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O

Mad talent, he made the hang loose sign in blood.

[Linked Image from cdn.emojidex.com]

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Guard was really lucky. Proper maintenance or out of ammo?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Sheister
Tore his pant leg jumping over the little end wall desk thingy at the beginning.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
What’s he shootin’? 38?! Shoulda had the magnums! That first neck shot woulda took his head plum off.

Both leakin bad. Thinking the guard may have bought the farm too.

Edit**
If I shot a deer and found guard’s blood trail, I would be feeling confident.

Last edited by Jeffrey; 06/21/22.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Originally Posted by MOGC
Notice how long the robber stayed in the fight after taking a fatal shot. The robber shot the guard after he was hit in the neck and easily could have finished the guard. He had enough time and opportunity to do so.
I'm very surprised how long he kept going. That was blood that would have been going straight to his brain otherwise. I'd figure he would have started blacking out almost immediately.
He didn't have a brain.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Terrible.

I am MAGA.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1minute, 1badf350, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 49 invisible), 2,270 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,036
Posts18,500,716
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.