Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Nigeria may not be on people's radar. but it is poised to likely be 3rd in population behind only China and India possibly in some of our lifetimes (for the few of us who think we can see the 2030's or 2040's).

To think that NIGERIA................ Could be the 3rd largest country, is mind blowing and frightening.

It is a PERFECT example of a country going through the second stage of a demographic transition (extremely high population growth, and increasing health care capabilities)

Of course, that is current science based on economic geography theory and many population projections. But the world is changing, RAPIDLY, and with new disease, water resources, famine, etc., well, who really knows.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wait till they start migrating north, south, east and west, en mass....all wanting the good life, money, housing, cars, goods and services.....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hatari
Never happen.
Famine and disease will get them first

Look, populations of all Europe, Russia, Japan and CHINA will be 50% less due to dead Booners and declining birth rate.

Population of US and Canada will remain stabile only thru immigration. Even Mexicos birth rate has slowed to replacement.

Who’s going to farming to feed Africa?

I think you nailed it. Or just one big global event that causes the west to forget about third world handouts for a while, be it war, COVID-25, or whatever else.

Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Africa has 60% of the worlds cultivatable land with only a fraction of it being used. Africa could be the world's leader in ag products, but when you have children running governments, the superpowers exploiting them, and a workforce best described as lazy there ain't much hope the trend will reverse itself anytime soon.

What will be entertaining to watch unfold is for a couple of billion Africans suddenly deciding they want cars and electricity. So much for curbing global green house gas emissions. I suppose the northern hemisphere can tell the southern hemisphere to pound sand.

By and large, Africa is farming about as much of its land as it can manage right now with the aid of modern technology.

Take that technology away, like fertilizer and words ending in “-icide” and all of a sudden there’s ALOT less farmable ground in Africa.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Never been there myself
Worked with a man that got booted off his family's
ancestral farm that grew many crops and hundreds
of different heads of livestock, and the government
there took everything and gave it to the natives.
All the people he employed all lost their income and
housing, and the people that the land was given to
over grazed it and cut all the trees for wood and it's
all but desert now instead of a productive farm
supporting many people.
My folks were good friends with a family that were
missionaries in SA and rhodesia that finally had to
leave and come back to the US because things got
so bad with all the murders and kidnappings and rape.
I understand that many of the thugs would rape
whatever they could get to hold still long enough,
including small babies

Country needs a radioactive enema

Last edited by Ranger99; 06/23/22.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (2500HD, 1minute, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 204guy, 68 invisible), 2,370 guests, and 1,365 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,685
Posts18,493,989
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.