Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
- Dems will spin this as Conservative's war on women

- Expect mass demonstrations, especially as the election nears. 100,000 in DC for sure

- nonstop editorials/punditry on CNN/MSNBC/NYT/WaPo etc. decrying the verdict

- bet on Democrats bemoaning that Garland did not get seated by McConnell under Obama

- Bet on some States restricting late term/partial birth abortions

- otherwise, very little will change. I do not see any states fully banning abortion. In the end, setting aside the Roe V. Wade verdict will change less than originally verdict did 50 years ago.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
This weekend is gonna be a wild one in most Metro areas.

FJB & FJT
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
The sun is gonna set late this afternoon and come up again in the morning. 😊

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
LMAO!!

The most progressive President ever is in office and the libtards world is falling apart........

What about that isn't funny?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
I might expect Idaho and perhaps South Dakota to fully outlaw abortion. Perhaps with typical caveat of incest and rape.

My take is, if abortion is murder, it is still murder when the victim is the product of incest or rape.

Is murder accepable, or is it not?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B2

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I might expect Idaho and perhaps South Dakota to fully outlaw abortion. Perhaps with typical caveat of incest and rape.

My take is, if abortion is murder, it is still murder when the victim is the product of incest or rape.

Murder is an unjustified homicide. When and if justified it is no longer murder

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
- Expect mass demonstrations, especially as the election nears. 100,000 in DC for sure

I wonder if the Screaming FemiNazi's will invade the Capitol Building......you know, the 'cradle of democracy/etc.' grin

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Murder is an unjustified homicide. When and if justified it is no longer murder

Point well made.

Armed intruder breaks into your hour, takes famliy hostage, you grab gun and smoke his ass. Not murder.

Same dude breaks in and guns you down first, - murder.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by hatari

I wonder if the Screaming FemiNazi's will invade the Capitol Building......you know, the 'cradle of democracy/etc.' grin

Pelosi will hold the door open for them and distrubute protest signs and have concession stands and toilets setup.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I would say peaceful protests shut down major interstate highways. But that asphalts like 216° so maybe no.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It will absolutely be outlawed in several states. But it will always remain legal in New York, California and many other states.

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
We're going downstate for the weekend to do a few things in Grand Rapids. Guess I'll be packing a little something extra this trip.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yep and between this and "common sense" gun "safety", those folks expecting that "Red Wave" in November, I wouldn't count my chickens. And did I mention a new "pandemic" and there's election fraud...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Another baby boomer generation of people but this time of lower class less than stellar people.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
13 states have trigger laws in effect that will outlaw abortion in their state with no additional action needed. The ban on abortion in TN takes effect in 30 days.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Be careful traveling the interstates at night this weekend. Chickenshit commies like to throw [bleep] from bridges and block highways. Cant wait to see them burn loot and murder their own cities.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Let the games begin… Between the NY gun ruling and now this I’m looking forward to some peaceful protesting 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️. Going to load up on popcorn for this weekend’s festivities.

By the way this ruling is long overdue.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Buy stock in brick companies.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 12344mag
LMAO!!

The most progressive President ever is in office and the libtards world is falling apart........

What about that isn't funny?

DEMs/LIBs control the Executive Branch, the Legislative Branch, has the full backing of the media, has the full baking of academia, has the full backing of every major union and has the full backing of Hollywood and they are still losing! Is this a great country or what?

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (12344mag, 16penny, 06hunter59, 02bfishn, 1234, 163bc, 61 invisible), 2,561 guests, and 1,343 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,573
Posts18,491,951
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.