Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Perhaps the Democrat leadership is breathing a sigh of relief. For decades, many of them who could think beyond their gonads, have pondered the bad law and decision it was and that conservative judges wrote of. Roe vs Wade was a ‘72 decision, long simmering, awaiting a conservative court they knew would eventually come.

Fast forward to Biden’s free-fall administration, Key-stone cops imitation of two and a half years now, with almost every objective social and economic indicator showing significant decline. Biden himself, long a corrupt, incompetent politician, now has become a point of derision even among many Democrats. The so-called November “red wave” was imminent.

The Democrats, some four months away from the midterms needed a drastic side-attraction, a diversion. This week their Christmas came with SCOTUS’s two decisions — the NYC gun decision and over-turning Roe vs Wade. These two decisions will have two effects. It’s doesn’t matter that those weeping in the streets are wholly ignorant of what these two decisions actually mean, 1) they will be used to gin up the vitriol, energize the troops, and become the twisted campaign fodder of the midterms. And 2), they will take the spotlight off blundering Joe Biden which will be a relief.

This. And they've had 50 years to codify it with law - didn't. How many D majorities and presidencies did they have in that time? Tried doing it when the opinion leaked weeks ago - failed.

If I was getting beat up about this as an R - I'd continue to drive that point home. This was decided on law, not morality and they had 50 years to get the law. They didn't. Why? Because they care more about your vote than they do your opinion or issue.

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Reba
In California if you kill a pregnant woman and the baby dies the charge is double homicide.

HOWEVER abortion is legal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, and if you die at 19 at the hands of a drunk driver, or a murderous schoolmate your are a child.................

yet, if at 15 you are the drunk driver or a murderer there is a good chance the State will make every attempt to charge you as an adult........................

and it's NOT just in Cali.

18...old enough to vote but not old enough to own/purchase a handgun or ammo for it.
17 ...old enough to join the Marines but not old enough to purchase or even drink a beer with your dad

Who said there has to be logic anywhere?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Abortions are Happening in Chicongo and Baltbabwa right at this very Minute..
It should be clear prove to even the Dumbest MarxTards that the SC didn’t prohibit Abortions ..
Well maybe not in Dumbware their beyond being Rationale..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Two good and right decisions by the SC in the past two days. Both followed the Constitution and struck down bad and also immoral decisions. Both drove the wedge even deeper between right and left however. We are one step closer to dissolution of this union. It is hard to see how it can be avoided at this point.

Last edited by TnBigBore; 06/24/22.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The lefty abortionists vote Dem anyway so I don’t see much of a threat to the upcoming Red Wave.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by hatari
- Dems will spin this as Conservative's war on women

- Expect mass demonstrations, especially as the election nears. 100,000 in DC for sure

- nonstop editorials/punditry on CNN/MSNBC/NYT/WaPo etc. decrying the verdict

- bet on Democrats bemoaning that Garland did not get seated by McConnell under Obama

- Bet on some States restricting late term/partial birth abortions

- otherwise, very little will change. I do not see any states fully banning abortion. In the end, setting aside the Roe V. Wade verdict will change less than originally verdict did 50 years ago.
Didn't Texas just do this?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So, should I buy a can of Foster's and prepare for 'a bit of the old ultra-violence' on TV tonight?? laugh

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender

- Expect mass demonstrations, especially as the election nears. 100,000 in DC for sure

- bet on Democrats bemoaning that Garland did not get seated by McConnell under Obama

- otherwise, very little will change. I do not see any states fully banning abortion. In the end, setting aside the Roe V. Wade verdict will change less than originally verdict did 50 years ago.

I thought it was after 6 weeks.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

I wonder if the Screaming FemiNazi's will invade the Capitol Building......you know, the 'cradle of democracy/etc.' grin

Pelosi will hold the door open for them and distrubute protest signs and have concession stands and toilets setup.

Yep. And the DemoRat’s WON’T call it an “Insurrection” 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by navlav8r
The sun is gonna set late this afternoon and come up again in the morning. 😊

Might be sone smoke in the wind, though. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Texas has a trigger law that supersedes SB 8.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
LMAO!!

The most progressive President ever is in office and the libtards world is falling apart........

What about that isn't funny?

You know, that is very true. Bad week for Biden.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Longbob

I just now read about that trigger law. I didn't know about that beforehand. Missouri is a procalimation by the governor. I don't know if that will stand. Things sure got interesting in a hurry.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The reality, you may see a minor down tick in the number of abortions performed............

The Overturning does not make them illegal, as many have said.

It simply removes Constitutional protection to do so.........

There will be States that enact an out right ban, a few, maybe........

Abortions will still be available, virtually nation wide, and women will get them.

The timing might change, the decision to do so will be sped up.

The budgeting by Congress will also not likely change...

IMHO

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have mixed thoughts on this one. Hell, I figure the majority or the babies that are aborted are destined to become a tax burden, and being selfish as I am, I'd rather not pay for another person's mistake. Statistically speaking, many of them are destined for a life or crime as well. So, from that standpoint, I say until that little fuggkker crawls out and starts sucking on a tit, if a woman doesn't want it, she should treat it like any other unwanted growth, cancer for example, and kill it. From what I have read, the constitution doesn't seem to grant the explicit right for a woman to have her fetus executed, so sending that decision to the states seems to be the correct decision from a constitutional standpoint.

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 06/24/22.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
You can bet the liberals will fight for what they believe in on every level.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by SDLEFTY
Just heard that California will PAY you to come for an abortion. I also think SD will ban it unless our hot Gov gets told to wait so she can pursue bigger ambitions in Washington.

And they're already broke????

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
look for a run on pink puzzy hats

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Longbob

I just now read about that trigger law. I didn't know about that beforehand. Missouri is a procalimation by the governor. I don't know if that will stand. Things sure got interesting in a hurry.

They sure did! Somehow I feel a bit better this week than I have in a while.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

135 members (264mag, 44mc, 338rcm, 2500HD, 35, 17 invisible), 1,552 guests, and 1,037 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,951
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.