Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Hard to say….Cavanaugh was targeted already…. If the leftists are as radical as I think they are, it’s possible that by the end of Bidens term, the Supreme court could be permanently changed and the constitution trashed… the only thing that could stop it would be the second amendment and enough patriotic people willing to do what would be needed to stop them…

I'm saying that womt be the case. I know the dangers of war and this is WW3. People will die. Some may die in this battle for America tonight.

It's the battle between the left and the right, the good vs the evil, GOD vs the Devil?

I'm saying Trump and the Patriots, guided by God, do what Trump and Q said he would do, which is to drain the swamp and fix it so this never happens again. That means what Trump said is Biblical.

Q said this was going to be Biblical.

I'm saying I believe this. I believe this because I think I see GOD moving and using Trump as HE used Moses and King David and King Cyrus.
I may be wrong, but at least I have the guts to state my belief, essentially that Trump sent Q so we would have a clue to not worry and try to take things into our own hands or worry ourselves to death because Trump, the Patriots and Military is in control and our nation will survive this and rise to heights never before imagined because it will finally be unencumbered with the bloodsucking false AshkeNAZI Jews who are the descendants of the Viper money changers (banksters) JESUS whipped out of the Holy Temple saying HE knew their father the murderer from the beginning - Cain, Satans son.

I'm saying I agree with Q. The best is yet to come. Its going to be Biblical. God Wins. I'm saying I think Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

And, I'm saying the Military will be the only way forward.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/24/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
New poll. Who thinks Jag should STFU and just post pics of carp he catches ?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Oh come on.....its all he has left.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
You misspelled crap.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The wrong part of the human species has infected FedGov - it's going to take a lot of bloodletting to restore government to the model the Founding Fathers left for us.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The only way forward is something akin to 1776

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Ha, two more who are afraid to take a stance. UFR

Big Jim, I expected s bit more guts from you.

Well, regardless of what happens, no one will be able to say you were wrong, maybe gutless but at least not wrong. Humm, kind of like the Leo's in the Uvalde school hall. Self preservation is apparently most important of all on the Fire as well as in the Uvalde school hall, and you two dont even have to worry about dying if you make the wrong call.

Sheesh. UFR.

Too chicken to let others know what you think will soon be happening with your country.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
No Catholic rant tonight?

Weak.

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Plus 1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Well, regardless of what happens, no one will be able to say you were wrong, maybe gutless but at least not wrong. Humm, kind of like the Leo's in the Uvalde school hall. Self preservation is apparently most important of all on the Fire as well as in the Uvalde school hall, and you two dont even have to worry about dying if you make the wrong call.

Sheesh. UFR.

Mudderfugger...I was taking a stand when you were hiding under DocRocket's skirt!

Last edited by Jim_Conrad; 06/24/22.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
The U.S.A. is in its death throws. Like a deer that's been double lunged, but is still hauling azz. It's dead, just doesn't know it.

The radical progressive leftists are playing the long game....

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 06/24/22.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Sheesh. UFR.

Mudderfugger...I was taking a stand when you were hiding under DocRocket's skirt!
Even Boomers get mesmerized by the smell of puss.y,

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Once your society has been captured by the evil and the insane, nothing remains save for submission or battle."

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I guess we know who wouldnt be taking up arms to support the good old USA, huh, Jim.

The price for stepping up against the cabal could be much higher that just getting a hit to your pride on the fire.

Hah, and some are wondering if the Patriots on the Fire will take up arms against the cabal.

Well, fugetaboutit

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.

— Napoleon Bonaparte

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I guess we know who wouldnt be taking up arms to support the good old USA, huh, Jim.

The price for stepping up against the cabal could be much higher that just getting a hit to your pride on the fire.

Hah, and some are wondering if the Patriots on the Fire will take up arms against the cabal

Don’t fret. Burns is selling cuddling sessions

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I think the left is desperate as they know its over for them.They will try anything to stay in power,but they will lose.Punishment?Offer them a one way ticket to China,Cuba,North Korea ,Iran on a DC-3 ,or swing from a tree.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Hah, and some are wondering if the Patriots on the Fire will take up arms against the cabal.

Well, fugetaboutit

You wouldn't give up a thing. Especially fancy hunts with cashed up covididiots.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://thegoodcitizen.substack.com/p/printing-widows

They insisted, “never again” about many tragic events of the twentieth century, and yet the world is dancing around another banker-orchestrated brother war with the conductors of global chaos keen to push it beyond the borders of Ukraine. They are quickly reaching their sell-by date and soon Ukraine will not be capable of doing much of anything no matter how many billions are gifted from failing empires.

The empire war modelers need new sacrificial lambs, and they’re turning the dials of those they know to be most eager for the job.

Poland appears happy to oblige them, as do the little impotent Baltic states flexing behind their NATO and EU masters committed to turning the region into a flaming hell pot. Like middle school children mouthing off and throwing rocks from behind their older big brothers, the Baltic States aren’t afraid of Russia, even though Russia could steamroll all three nations in an afternoon.

The U.S., UK, and France seem ready to risk a global nuclear conflict for these tiny little Baltic brats. Article five of NATO’s charter says they have to, so they are being used to finally activate the next brother war that bankers need to finalize their economic and government reset agendas.

Will there be anything left of the west to build back from?

Lithuania has fired the first major shot on their behalf by blocking Russian train imports to Kaliningrad. But not quite yet. They’ve set a date for August 10th, and they’re waiting for approval from their EU and NATO masters to throw this rock. They need to pull the entire continent into a conflict and engineer the consent of the brainwashed European masses.

Baltic and Polish Russophobia is a useful tool to get their hysterical populations to run toward a future of thermobaric suction bursts that distend lungs between rib bones like a wringer washer, which will make it quiet difficult to mouth off or throw rocks at Russia. If they are ever introduced to Mr. Sarmat, there won’t be much left of the region or planet for that matter.

There is now frequent talk of using strategic nuclear weapons as if completely normal in warfare. Forty years ago the masses would have demanded that anyone in any position of governing authority who uses such language publicly be immediately committed to the nearest bug house. Today the imbecilic masses cheer it on as if that flaming wall of radiated hell fire that incinerates their leafy village with cesium-137 fertilizer will magically bypass their homes and lovely English gardens.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Well, fugetaboutit

You wouldn't give up a thing. Especially fancy hunts with cashed up covididiots.
He would give up Taco Tuesday if push came to shove LOL

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (16penny, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 22250rem, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 62 invisible), 2,560 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,575
Posts18,491,995
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.