Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I’ve met a few dumasses

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’ve never know one but I did see a “vote a grownup in to the Whitehouse 2020.” Bumper sticker on a Subaru recently. I’m assuming they believed that to be Biden.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Heym06
I believe most are hiding their vote, because they know they phu ghed up, and aren't big enough to admit their mistake.

The Tide is turning.

Its turning Red and Rising.

The storm is almost upon us.

There will be big waves, red ones, maybe fed by the blood of tyrants and patriots.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MedRiver
I don't know any that voted FOR Biden but seem to be quite a few that voted AGAINST Trump. IT is amazing how much anti-trump rhetoric I already see in the headlines and he isn't even officially running yet.

Same thing.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OlderGuy54
Originally Posted by EdM
How’s Oregon treating you?
Like chitt, but I'm not a runner, I will stay and fight. Plus the Greater Idaho crap, makes me want to fight harder. I have property between Sandpoint and Bonners Ferry. Twenty acres purchased in 1974..land was dirt cheap back then, and mom lived in Bayview, so I bought a piece to have near her! She died and I held onto the land! How was the drive up from Texas this year!

Fighting with every tax dollar you give them while they laugh in your face. Winning.

Hey, Scott, how many sock puppets is this?

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Some men are worth listening to.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We saw a couple at a camp ground in Texas, the Mr. was wearing a Biden T-Shirt. They were from MI (judging by the plate on their gas guzzling RV)

All but one friend that were/are democrat I've completely broke ties with. Old friendships even. I don't want to know them anymore WHEN the civil war breaks out. It makes it easier.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just learned one of my customers is a flaming liberal. She won't like the future invoices as much as the prior. Since she voted for dipschit and higher fuel prices, she can pay for all of hers and some of someone else's from now on.

LOL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Just learned one of my customers is a flaming liberal. She won't like the future invoices as much as the prior. Since she voted for dipschit and higher fuel prices, she can pay for all of hers and some of someone else's from now on.
There ya go, my Savage 99 loving buddy! Sock it to 'em! smile

Last edited by Sportsdad60; 06/24/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Love it. “Submit voting record with bid request” 😂

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sportsdad60
We saw a couple at a camp ground in Texas, the Mr. was wearing a Biden T-Shirt. They were from MI (judging by the plate on their gas guzzling RV)

All but one friend that were/are democrat I've completely broke ties with. Old friendships even. I don't want to know them anymore WHEN the civil war breaks out. It makes it easier.

The few rare times I see a Biden Bumper sticker, I’m forced to restrain myself. From running over their ignorant asses. 😬

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by EdM
Like chitt, but I'm not a runner, I will stay and fight. Plus the Greater Idaho crap, makes me want to fight harder. I have property between Sandpoint and Bonners Ferry. Twenty acres purchased in 1974..land was dirt cheap back then, and mom lived in Bayview, so I bought a piece to have near her! She died and I held onto the land! How was the drive up from Texas this year!

Fighting with every tax dollar you give them while they laugh in your face. Winning.

Time for Rick to play Whack a Mole again.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by EdM

Time for Rick to play Whack a Mole again.

Dipshit collected a paycheck from the feds for years, gets a federal pension, and pays federal taxes, but wants to bag on someone for where they live and make a living.

Clown can't help himself in posting and sticks out like a sore thumb.

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
I know of several. Some are relatives, that don't talk to me. Some are customers.
I'm with some of y'all. I run a mobile small engine business on the side. When I get to their house or business, if I see any liberal signs, gay pride crap, or any other ignorant stuff, hug a tree or hug a thug; flags, banners, or bumper stickers, the bill goes up considerably.
I figure the normal rate then add $75-150 or even double, depends on what the display was. They keep calling and I keep charging.

R.D.

For HIS service,

R.D.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Half the people you go to church with voted for Biden....and better than a quarter of the people here did as well.

I am MAGA.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
My parents did. I simply refuse to discuss politics with them any longer.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by EdM
Like chitt, but I'm not a runner, I will stay and fight. Plus the Greater Idaho crap, makes me want to fight harder. I have property between Sandpoint and Bonners Ferry. Twenty acres purchased in 1974..land was dirt cheap back then, and mom lived in Bayview, so I bought a piece to have near her! She died and I held onto the land! Now there are more Californians in Idaho, than native born. Starting in Boise and turning Idaho into a chitt hole like they have Wa, Or, Mt, and Nevada. Get ready. How was the drive up from Texas this year! Pleasent I hope!

Pleasant as always. Ready for the Roe vs. Wade uproar and influx?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Several times! My wife even got into the act last week. She was at the gas station filling up, when a dude next to her started griping about the price. She joined in with him, griping too, and bad mouthing Biden voters. An older lady at the pump in front of her proudly stated “I voted for President Biden”, to which my wife retorted back…”well thanks for fu**ing everything up”! Lady huffed and off she went.

Livin ain’t killed me yet, but it’s workin on it!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Flipping Heym06 chit because he lives in Oregon is the act of an ignorant simpleton - at best.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Half the people you go to church with voted for Biden....and better than a quarter of the people here did as well.
Anyone going to a church where anything close to half of the congregation voted democrat is attending the wrong kind of church!

Democrats tend not to stick around churches that frequently speak out on the evils of gun control, abortion, or the evils of democrats and there agenda in general. An agenda completely counter to the teachings of the Bible.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (16penny, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,276 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,820
Posts18,477,764
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.