J
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by hookeye
I think it would play out very well.

In favor of the rural folks

Yeah...they will probably send a few retards....and they would get slaughtered.

The rest of the country and the US Govt would decide that the fly over folks are too dangerous and we would then get disarmed by the feds and put in reeducation camps.

A real win for us....

Well, Jim, when they come to your house, you just bend over and let them have their way with you. Obviously getting screwed one little bit at a time by the government and leftist freaks is more palatable to you than being a damn American and fighting for your home and family.

Oh go lay down.

If your fantasy plays out I am sure you will be a Wolverine.

Right. And I’m sure you’ll just sit back out of the fear that the FBI won’t like you, like they aren’t already out to get us all. You stay warm and cozy, Jim.

You are not too bright are ya?

Why not mail them a list of your defenses?

I am MAGA.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Around here if they capture Dollar General we will fold quick. No Natcheral Light, or Denture Cream stickum...we done.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
In many of these areas I believe it would be a "they made it but didnt make it out" scenario.

Also it certainly wouldnt help their "cause" to do things like drop power poles etc as a prior poster mentioned.
Most of us on "our side" are prepared and would be largely unaffected beyond minor annoyance as we have generators, adequate fuel supplies etc......it would most hurt the city folk who moved country....you know the ones who may be quietly sympathetic to the "cause". You start affecting peoples quality of life, their support for what you are doing tends to disappear!

Last edited by marktheshark; 06/25/22.
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
I prefer not to raise any hackles by anyone, keeping a low profile has always been the wisest choice for me!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
That dumb ass coward is so typical of most lefties. "I am not an organizer but maybe someone who is can get this organized ..."

Sounds just like, "Hey John, let's you and me go in that honky tonk bar and get in a fight with those red necks. I'll hold your coat." grin

I think that poster wants others to go to rural towns, burn them down, while he stays in New York, tweets on his computer and drinks wine.

L.W.

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Just a troll.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Personally I think towns of 2000 or less are incredibly vulnerable to something like this. They could ride in, set fires, and get on down the road. Hope I'm wrong.

Vulnerable….. yes…. Could a lot of people get killed and a lot of property destroyed? Yes… could they get away with it???
Yes… if the FBI/NSA let them…with todays technology, the perpetrators would be known within hours.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

The rest of the country and the US Govt would decide that the fly over folks are too dangerous and we would then get disarmed by the feds and put in reeducation camps.

A real win for us....

Well, Jim, when they come to your house, you just bend over and let them have their way with you. Obviously getting screwed one little bit at a time by the government and leftist freaks is more palatable to you than being a damn American and fighting for your home and family.

Oh go lay down.

Right. And I’m sure you’ll just sit back out of the fear that the FBI won’t like you, like they aren’t already out to get us all. You stay warm and cozy, Jim.

Do you have a smart phone, Jim? What do you think the agencies can’t find out about you, or don’t already know? And you’re a fire member…. Don’t be so naive.

As far as intelligence, I don’t really care if they know what I have. They are probably assuming that we all have weapons now, anyway! My point is that if mobs come to hurt you, your family, your home, and you’re main concern are the alphabet agencies, you have already been neutralized.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Someone is badly misinformed.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Huge tactical error on their part. eek

I haven't read the whole thread so if somebody else has said it, I'm sorry.....but this schitt is hilarious!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

A real win for us....

Oh go lay down.

Do you have a smart phone, Jim? What do you think the agencies can’t find out about you, or don’t already know? And you’re a fire member…. Don’t be so naive.

As far as intelligence, I don’t really care if they know what I have. They are probably assuming that we all have weapons now, anyway! My point is that if mobs come to hurt you, your family, your home, and you’re main concern are the alphabet agencies, you have already been neutralized.

You have that backwards.

The hoodies are the pretense.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
They might like the sign on my gate. “Is there life after death? Trespass here and find out”. My unincorporated area has no police or fire departments. Sheriff and state police are an hour away, if they can find us. I’ve been here for 20 years. No breaking and entering ever. Even the religious folks don’t come around. The pukes don’t know how bad things will be for them if they come around here with felonious intent.

Let's Go Brandon!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Someone is badly misinformed.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Huge tactical error on their part. eek

I haven't read the whole thread so if somebody else has said it, I'm sorry.....but this schitt is hilarious!
Agreed, very entertaining. Happy birthday

Romans 5:1
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
They aren't gonna do shìt. A big day for the pink haired transsexual who posted that is heating up its own chicken nuggets in the oven, instead of Mommy doing it.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
These folks have a serious flaw or two in their strategy. They've never seen what it looks like when a mob meets a tube of buckshot. They'd have a serious paradigm shift. ;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Around here if they capture Dollar General we will fold quick. No Natcheral Light, or Denture Cream stickum...we done.
I declare this the best comment of the day! Let's see somebody top it😁

Romans 5:1
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Some of my neighbors have subsistence hunted year round for several generations, and the possum cops know better than to bother them. Urban pot-stirrers wouldn't have the chance of a snowball in hell!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Scroll down one post and you'll see it on the twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok
We ain’t played cowboys and leftists yet.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Tapping my foot impatiently waiting for this filth to get started.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
“Say when”…

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Actually, I'm thinking that a few good farmer/rancher types with an axe handle in their hands would change a lot of minds. No need to waste precious ammo on some loudmouth city boys and girls. A swack to the kneecaps or elbows would send them limping and crying for home. But, it's up to them what game they want to play.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 8 of 22 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

109 members (6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, 14idaho, 01Foreman400, afisher, 7 invisible), 1,472 guests, and 827 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,324
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.