Home
Scroll down one post and you'll see it on the twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok
They may be biting off more than they can chew.
Someone is badly misinformed.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Huge tactical error on their part. eek
I’m didn’t stay at a holiday inn last night but I don’t see that going how they had planned
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Funny how the person who posts this thinks that because there are fewer police that rural areas are “defenseless”.

In the midst of a huge and incessant gun rights argument you’d think they’d know better.

Of course this is one person who is on social media and not in a rural community setting fire to churches so maybe that individual DOES know and it simply inciting others?
Come out and play.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Yes, equating small-town police with "protection" or lack thereof.

Someone would be in for a rude awakening.
Apparently some folks hate it when other folks demand peace and quiet in their lives and move to rural America. It appears some city folks think their point of view is much more important than ours.

kwg
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I was just watching Red Ice TV's Flashback Friday, and they were covering this very thing. Yes, they are recommending that the left bring armed revolution to rural communities because, they say, these communities have tiny police forces and fire departments, and will thus be helpless if mobs of leftists enter bringing havoc.

What they don't realize is that in these communities they don't need large police forces because, for one reason, everyone is armed and familiar with the use of firearms, and, secondly, people in these communities don't need to fear the local criminal justice system if they should be forced to use their arms to defend themselves, their loved ones, or their communities.
Let them come !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just added a few hundred rounds of ammo to my stockpile yesterday.
The cops in the small town near here will shoot you. Nothing much happens around here, but a couple of years ago a man pulled a gun and attempted to carjack somebody after the cops shot his tires out. As soon as the carjacker pulled his gun, an older, no nonsense cop did a mag dump on him. Nobody said a word about it.

It's a mistake to think that all small town cops are pushovers.
Lol. Sounds good to me..
Get some, mfer
I am not sure that will play out very well.

They way underestimate Christian rednecks.

You know they will come armed with weapons they have no idea how to use..........Will make for easy self defense cases.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣
C'mon.
We have a reputation for being warm and welcoming.

If you play nice.

Contact BLM (Frank Nitty) if you are thinking about visiting Bedford, Somerset, or Fulton counties.

He can give you tips.

Check in with Orisino Thurman.
He caught some shot and ended up getting free room and board.

https://wjactv.com/news/local/da-ch...ed-in-bedford-co-shooting-held-for-court
Originally Posted by TooOldToCare
Come out and play.

Interesting comment….. what we all seem to know….

…... these troublemakers mainly live in the city where they can cause trouble, but they also know/believe that they are protected/restricted by the law enforcement present. They are conducting their mayhem in a somewhat “controlled environment.”

The rural areas are bit like they describe….. few leos….isolated folks…etc…

But they do not understand what factors may be present in an “uncontrolled” environment.
Originally Posted by Bwana338
I am not sure that will play out very well.
grin

I think it particularly stupid for the one side to pick a fight with the side who owns the greater portion of the 400 million legally owned firearm's in the US ?
But as usual......
They forget a lot of small town cops call the rednecks for help when they need it...
Leftist mobs go nuts in a city they get pepper sprayed. A leftist mob that goes nuts in a rural area would learn about double ought.
Every day, I'm amazed at how dumb the commies can be.
Very bad idea.True Americans are fed up with the [bleep] going on once they start shooting it will be hard to stop.Very hard.It won’t be Seattle
"I'm not the organizing type." LOL
Lot more to that message than meets the eye.
Leftist mobs go nuts in a city they get pepper sprayed. A leftist mob that goes nuts in a rural area would learn about double ought.

...and plenty of 5.56, I'm certain!
Lets say two car/SUV loads, eight armed city-slickers show up at three different houses in close proximity out in the country, they set your outbuildings on fire and fire-bomb your house at 2am. They wait for you to come out then start firing at you and family,, what are you going to do?? You're going to get shot dead while they drive away back to where they came from.

Who here has a plan ?? NOBODY,,,chipsNdips,, honey hand me another pepsi,, man I love this big-screen tv and barca lounger, going to fire up the grill this evening--Ahhh life is good
Too funny! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Lets say two car/SUV loads, eight armed city-slickers show up at three different houses in close proximity out in the country, they set your outbuildings on fire and fire-bomb your house at 2am. They wait for you to come out then start firing at you and family,, what are you going to do?? You're going to get shot dead while they drive away back to where they came from.

Who here has a plan ?? NOBODY,,,chipsNdips,, honey hand me another pepsi,, man I love this big-screen tv and barca lounger, going to fire up the grill this evening--Ahhh life is good

That might work the first time, maybe.
might want to read up on what the rural Farmers did during the Rhodesian bush wars , and how things turned out for them during attacks
Be nice. We nice. Otherwise...
I'm sure they could do a lot of damage, but, as said--.

But certainly be true in some cases and yeah me personally they might get me but I've been here my whole life I know ever nuck&cranny of the entire area there is not exactly a network of roads to escape on. These people will be blind as far as knowing where they're at and what's going on. Damn near every truck tractor and building around here has some kind of weapon and ammo in it they would have to learn it trust me. Not to mention on their way out they got to go through a network of people that hate the bastard as bad or worse than I do and it would be enough commotion made everybody in the area would know something was up..
I wonder if the person that wrote that has ever been off of pavement.
Originally Posted by RiverRider

...and plenty of 5.56, I'm certain!

Some 5.56, but LOTS of 30-30 in some of these areas.
Bunch of old ammo needs to be replaced with fresher stuff - as some is pretty old (one round a year used). smile
Could turn into the next Bull Run.
Famous last words

" Look at all them [bleep] rednecks "
Someone clue me in how they could be stopped?

They hit & split while you bleed out, you have no idea of who did it, 911 what's your emergency, i been shat

And pretending all lefties are not armed and if they were they wouldn't know how to use a weapon > pure silliness. Anybody with common sense can figure out how to shoot well enough in one day to kill you.
Don't piss off people who have equipment that can make deep holes in the ground and lots of acreage to dig. When you don't come back to your urban schidthole, nobody's going to miss you!
If a conservative had written that, he would now be on the radar of every three letter agency in the federal government. Being it is a liberal call to arms, it will probably receive no attention from law enforcement. In rural areas law enforcement generally knows who is criminal and who is law abiding. This can make a difference.
Told the wife not long ago that if I can (usually) hit a claybird zinging through the air at 40mph, I can hit a jackass running through our yard with a torch.

Still, I imagine if any such thing occurs, they’ll concentrate on small towns, close to the smoke shops and liquor stores and places they want to loot and burn.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Personally I think towns of 2000 or less are incredibly vulnerable to something like this. They could ride in, set fires, and get on down the road. Hope I'm wrong.
Burning cities is easy....

No one has a stake in it.

Burn a target or DG? Corporate doesn’t care.

Could to an area where a man’s worked his entire life to build a place, raise a family. Call home.

Chit gets real, real quick.
Cool
Hurry it up already, harvest season is coming.

They hit & split while you bleed out, you have no idea of who did it, 911 what's your emergency, i been shat

And pretending all lefties are not armed and if they were they wouldn't know how to use a weapon > pure silliness. Anybody with common sense can figure out how to shoot well enough in one day to kill you.

Jeeze Mike, maybe we should just surrender now. Sounds awfully scary. You’re acting like rural areas only include some old farmhouse 25 miles from nowhere.
Notice how the OP, in the true dimocrat/coward fashion, goading every liberal idiot to invade and destroy rural America while he sits in his basement proclaiming, as they most always do, he has some sort of limitation which precludes him actually being involved. Kind of like Ray Epps exhorting the J6 people to enter the Capitol, but is no where to be found in the halls. Typical dim who is too much of a pussy to do his own dirty work and wanting others to do it for him.
Clearly written by someone whose daddy didn't whip their ass enough. If a daddy was even present.
Does he think we're really gonna call the poleece? 🤣🤣
Hit em at a cattle guard. Them stupid fuggers here have a helluva time tryin’ to figger them out!!
I think that they have tried to bus groups into Coeur d'Alene Idaho a few times as a test to see what would happen.

That was a learning curve for them.

They will have a different plan to operate on if or when this happens. It will happen and probably in the next month or two. There will be someone out looking for the right place to target, in their minds.

Targeting the Midwest, small town, they will probably will be looking for a town with a population under 500 with no town police, volunteer fire department and a few churches to try and burn.
I don't think they'd be able to attack an entire town and escape unscathed. I believe they'd rethink their tactics after some of their blood is spilled. I'm confident that every small community has plenty of folks who'd rise to the occasion.

Attacking a single farm? They might succeed once or twice, but once the alert goes out, their party will be over.
Hope these bad asses don't show up here, our backhoe is broke down. Rio7
The radical left might get one good strike on a rural community if they were well organized, but after that first one, at least half of rural America would be armed to the teeth everywhere they went and sleeping with one eye open.

Quantrel’s raid on Lawrence, Kansas was devastating - but it only happened once.
Originally Posted by RIO7

You have plenty of hogs, right?

LOL.

In my neck of the woods, the 911 call would come from a wife, whose husband and buddies are busy killing the threat.

They may set something on fire, or kill a couple of folks, but I can guarantee you, none of them would live to tell the tale.

Furthermore, all it would take is news of one or two of those incidents getting out, and the rest of the smaller burgs would be waiting...
So,,, which state is considered the middle finger
Oklahoma.
Unfortunately the far left has done a great job fracturing the US, and most of the republican leaders have thrown in the towel.
I don't think they'd be able to attack an entire town and escape unscathed. I believe they'd rethink their tactics after some of their blood is spilled. I'm confident that every small community has plenty of folks who'd rise to the occasion.

Attacking a single farm? They might succeed once or twice, but once the alert goes out, their party will be over.
Perhaps time to reinstitute the Minute Man program in the US.
Ol’Mike, I do have a plan for that, and a lot of other stuff. My neighbors are a lot like me. Most would welcome the chance to get in on a good hunt. My neighbors are local folks who been here for generations. One is a retired trooper, his dad is a retired game warden, most are veterans. We farm, hunt, and relax together. Screw with one of us, you got to deal with all of us. My house is metal roof, metal siding, and fire suppression is in hand. Better have their ducks in a row, or it will go nothing at all like they thought it would.

I train to deal with skilled adversaries. Rabble could get lucky. Murphy is a sonofabitch, but I been thwarting that azzwhole all my life. We can expect a call to the sheriff, whom I know personally, to get us a deputy, maybe two, in 45 minutes or an hour. Fire department(volunteer) slightly less. We handle our business ourselves, and those folks show up when the emergency is past to help finish up or haul off the debris. They know it, and we know it. We are expected to handle ourselves and our business, and get a lot of leeway when it comes to doing that. Bring a hundred city folks out here and start schit, might be a hundred less by the end of the afternoon. Not bodies laying everywhere. Just gone. It happens to one or three pretty regular if they schit where they live too much. These punks from the city best be thinking hard before they come to this part of the country.
An old friend told me a long time ago referencing his years of experience in the U.S. Navy and unwillingly getting caught-up in bar fights all over the world, "Show a few of them some of their own blood and guts and they'll get out of your face REAL quick".
A far right group held a rally in Pikeville Kentucky a few years ago. Antifa decided to show up to oppose it. Antifa went to Louisville in an attempt to recruit people to accompany them.

Nobody in Louisville seemed much inclined to go into the mountains and stir the pot.

People who grow up in close proximity to Appalachia know that you behave if you decide to venture into the mountains.

There's lots of good people in the mountains but they have their own way of looking at things.
If they do start going after small towns and farmers, when they come into the town they will stick out. The initial response time of the locals will be very important.
Libs ain’t got one lick of sense. They would only do it once. Cause there would be lib heads on fence post as far as the eye could see.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Groups of neighbors, family and friends will get organized PDQ in the face of actual threats.

Prolonged threats will see better organization.
Foolish, inflammatory rhetoric. And, forever poking the bear.
Originally Posted by mirage243
The police ain’t there to protect me. They are there to protect the faaaag who wrote that. Since there aren’t many police in a rural area, that’ll be his problem; not mine.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
The police ain’t there to protect me. They are there to protect the faaaag who wrote that. Since there aren’t many police in a rural area, that’ll be his problem; not mine.
Exactly.
Originally Posted by g5m

Do you suppose the Tweet in the OP was an actual thing?

Groups of neighbors, family and friends will get organized PDQ in the face of actual threats.

Prolonged threats will see better organization.

My thoughts as well, they won't be caught with their pants down for long.
When the Massinsanity Plates start showing up take Warn..
When the Dumbware Plates start showing up it’s
the Offensive has started ..

Roll Them or They Roll You
There are people out here...........and not just a few........who have lived their entire lives just WAITING for something like that to happen.

There's a very good reason that type of nonsense stays in the cities.
Midwest States:
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Minnesota
Iowa
Missouri
Wisconsin
Illinois
Indiana
Michigan
Ohio

The middle finger is Wisconsin or Illinois
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by g5m

Without a doubt.

They have been saying that for a long time now.

They really DO want us all dead. That's a fact. Go look at the Leftist websites. You'll see.
Originally Posted by g5m

I think it was probably written by an agitator who has no plans to actually do anything himself. A lot of the radical left is looking for a purpose and an excuse. They're easy to manipulate. There's no shortage of people working to agitate them,,...some in government,...some not.
Left them a message.
Originally Posted by g5m

Without a doubt.

They have been saying that for a long time now.

They really DO want us all dead. That's a fact. Go look at the Leftist websites. You'll see.

No doubt.

I am not going to get goaded into doing something bad by some fringe pissant though.

The Westboro [bleep] threatened us one time so we all went to town and were ready.

They were never coming. They know how to manipulate us.
Originally Posted by g5m

I think it was probably written by an agitator who has no plans to actually do anything himself. A lot of the radical left is looking for a purpose and an excuse. They're easy to manipulate. There's no shortage of people working to agitate them,,...some in government,...some not.

Do you think there is enough of the lunatic fringe to pull something like this off?
Lefty rioters and their activities are controlled by soros funded logistics.

Large scale riots/bloodbaths require logistics and planning and I don’t think the lefties with money are quite willing to put that together YET.

That said; when they do get there, the first “redneck” to remove a commie’s bicep (self defense or otherwise) will find himself in federal court, ala FBI drone footage.

When they come, it will be with the full support of the alphabet agencies.
If we wasn’t armed, they would have already done this.
All I am saying is that we should be careful how we respond to these "threats".

Unless we want to get the entire center of the US "red flagged".

Man, isnt it lucky Trump isnt in the WH. Schietfy, Piglosi and Kilery would have us spending $38 million on a Trump/ Thomas collusion hoax.

Thank God our man was not a part of that plan. grin

Oh, nevermind. It's almost like the Patriots are in control. whistle

Originally Posted by g5m

Do you think there is enough of the lunatic fringe to pull something like this off?

I think there's enough of them that are deluded enough to try it once or twice. A *lot* of those people are legitimately not right in the head. That much should be obvious by now.
A far right group held a rally in Pikeville Kentucky a few years ago. Antifa decided to show up to oppose it. Antifa went to Louisville in an attempt to recruit people to accompany them.

Nobody in Louisville seemed much inclined to go into the mountains and stir the pot.

People who grow up in close proximity to Appalachia know that you behave if you decide to venture into the mountains.

There's lots of good people in the mountains but they have their own way of looking at things.

Cousin used to work as a truck driver and sometimes hauled loads over through rural Eastern KY. Truck broke down one time and he had to rent a room and stay a few days waiting for repairs or a replacement truck to be brought to him and load transferred.

Said there was a 'handy man' of sorts, rarely spoke unless spoken to first, who worked doing odd jobs around the motel he was staying in that carried a shotgun with him every where he went -- if he had to put it down to do something it was never further than a arms length away.

Cousin asked him why he always carried that shotgun with him every where, ...his reply, "It's my peace of mind"...
In our area. The larger churches conduct firearms training and regularly go out and shoot together and train together. Many are combat vets and local LEO's with real life experience. They discuss these threats and possible attacks at church meetings and are prepared to protect their community. They practice communications, Have contact lists for support, are prepped with food etc. All of the ranges in the area are pretty busy 7 days a week with people out shooting, taking tactical shooting course etc

East and west coast are pretty clueless as to what is going on in fly over country. Get a 100 miles or more from the coastline and you'll notice this A lot of the fly over country citizens are preparing for a civil war and openly talk about it.

Regrading the tweet. Just a professional agitator. See a lot more of this agitation from left wing politicians and their support groups

I think they're referring to rural America.

Not Mexico.

LOL
Originally Posted by ribka
In our area. The larger churches conduct firearms training and regularly go out and shoot together and train together. Many are combat vets and local LEO's with real life experience. They discuss these threats and possible attacks at church meetings and are prepared to protect their community. They practice communications, Have contact lists for support, are prepped with food etc. All of the ranges in the area are pretty busy 7 days a week with people out shooting, taking tactical shooting course etc

East and west coast are pretty clueless as to what is going on in fly over country. Get a 100 miles or more from the coastline and you'll notice this A lot of the fly over country citizens are preparing for a civil war and openly talk about it.

Regrading the tweet. Just a professional agitator. See a lot more of this agitation from left wing politicians and their support groups

What did they do during the COVID shutdowns?

Exactly! There are armies of heavily armed police in riot gear commanded by communist mayors to protect these idiots in large cities. Rural areas have neither the numbers or likely the inclination.
I was walking down the main street in town (which happens to be named Main Street) last night and came across a motley group of protesters. They were holding up signs that said, among other things, "This is not a Christian country."

I stopped to ask why they were focusing on Christianity, as pretty much every other religion is not in favor of infanticide, from Muslims to Jews to Buddhists.

The response was to be expected: "Because this country was founded on principles of white supremacy and that's a Christian ideal."

My response: "I suspect white supremacists, whatever that may be, would be all in favor of abortion for most people, including you."

And then I pushed past them, hand in my pocket.
All I am saying is that we should be careful how we respond to these "threats".

Unless we want to get the entire center of the US "red flagged".

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
How much louder can we say this
Yeah, Jesus and his bunch were lily white I'm sure.
Originally Posted by deflave

What did they do during the COVID shutdowns?

actually were doing the same during Covid. This area never shut down and all the bars restaurants gyms stayed open and no masks.
Well that's good.

That's what a church is supposed to be.
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Jeeze Mike, maybe we should just surrender now. Sounds awfully scary. You’re acting like rural areas only include some old farmhouse 25 miles from nowhere.

All I'm saying is that the VAST MAJORITY do not have anything that resembles a plan.

I watched a video the other day, some kook in Ohio 30 years ago going around sniping/murdering outdoorsmen, took them over a year to catch him.

Said it before I've talked to a couple people at the gun-range - no one has given anything like this topic any thought.
During the summer of mostly peaceful protests, a small group (around 12) of BLM supporters showed up in town with signs standing on the street corner. Within about 20min all parking spots on Main Street were filled with folks just sitting in their vehicles watching them. Within a hour they noticed that Main Street and the surrounding side streets were full of people sitting in their vehicles just watching them. They quickly and quietly packed up and left. So far they haven’t been back.
After watching what antifa types are capable of the last few years I think underestimating them could be a mistake. And I don’t think we’ve seen the worse of them hit the streets yet. Plenty of anarchistic communist in this country that are well armed and they’ve been living outside the law their whole adult lives.

Most of our side won’t drive with expired tags or go to the grocery store without a mask if there’s a sign on the door.
I’m still waiting for the NFAC to come take TX like they said they would.

Also still waiting for BetoFF to come take my AR.

Not gonna lie, the leftist post about attacking rural Americans gave me a Belleau Wood. I’ll be here with bells on! Yuuuuut!
OldGreyWolf,,
Hello.
Nope no plan for me never met anybody who thinks about such things.

Barry,

So you have a plan - ok that 1, hordes/majority don't nor have they ever thought about it.

yes
I think it would play out very well.

In favor of the rural folks
Please, Please, start or come, day or night. I and everyone in my part of the country carry in every truck, we all shoot sh1t every day, we all talk about this, we’re all stocked up, they may surprise one family but that’s all, the dirt roads would be a dust cloud from locals trucks looking for any city people, sheriff and dept would be in the mix, it would be a dream come true!
Originally Posted by hookeye

Just remember folk like Bristoe and Wabidumb are "rural".

They'd give handjobs before returning fire.

Yeah...they will probably send a few retards....and they would get slaughtered.

The rest of the country and the US Govt would decide that the fly over folks are too dangerous and we would then get disarmed by the feds and put in reeducation camps.

A real win for us....
About those rural volunteer fire companies:
The following incident happened in our small town in the early 1970's.
The elderly owner of the used furniture store was robbed and beaten. We had no local PD at that time, so his wife went to the firehouse and set off the alarm.
A call was also placed for the state police.
Among the responding firefighters, the Chief arrived with his .30-06 model 70. The perp was running across a pasture, as the Chief lay his rifle across the hood of his truck. He got the scum in his crosshairs just as trooper arrived and shouted to him not to shoot.
They caught the guy and told him how close he had come to getting shot.
Don't underestimate volunteer firefighters.

If this had happened in 2022, the Fire Chief would have been the one in cuffs.
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
After watching what antifa types are capable of the last few years I think underestimating them could be a mistake.

You're not wrong about this.

I have a contact who has resources, just leave it at that...I am told that antifa is to be taken seriously, and they are well organized and have received plenty of training. However, I do not think they could get far in carrying out these attacks against small towns. Folks will defend their towns regardless of their feelings above Roe v. Wade or their religious affiliations. Whoever the idiot is who posted that threat has not thought it through IMO.
Just a cowardly pot-stirrer hiding behind a computer.

I would imagine something like that could happen once. After that, small town folks would be on high alert.

The citizen militia....being necessary to the security of a free State, would be prepared.
If you remember what happened to the jerks from Westboro church when they tried to protest a vets funeral in Alabama. Substitute leftist idiot and you have a good idea of what will happen to them.
I couldn't get past the twerking for abortions post

None of those fat hideous whores have any chance of getting pregnant, so twerk on

I was just watching Red Ice TV's Flashback Friday, and they were covering this very thing. Yes, they are recommending that the left bring armed revolution to rural communities because, they say, these communities have tiny police forces and fire departments, and will thus be helpless if mobs of leftists enter bringing havoc.

What they don't realize is that in these communities they don't need large police forces because, for one reason, everyone is armed and familiar with the use of firearms, and, secondly, people in these communities don't need to fear the local criminal justice system if they should be forced to use their arms to defend themselves, their loved ones, or their communities.

Shhh! Dont tell them! Let'em find out the hard way.
50 in a small town around here wouldn't fill a small sink hole on the prairie. Come on then...........

The rest of the country and the US Govt would decide that the fly over folks are too dangerous and we would then get disarmed by the feds and put in reeducation camps.

A real win for us....

Well, Jim, when they come to your house, you just bend over and let them have their way with you. Obviously getting screwed one little bit at a time by the government and leftist freaks is more palatable to you than being a damn American and fighting for your home and family.
Who ever posted the Twitter post, is an idiot! When Antifa came here, they were met by hundreds, carrying their rifles, shotguns and hand guns! They stood in wonder, as the police stood joking with the citizens. Of course they started no problems, tucked their tales and left after an hour or so! Quite a caravan followed them out of town.
Brings to mind an occurrence in Matewan West Virginia back a while ago. The circumstances are different. But it illustrates how some people in flyover country respond to outside agitation.

After a bunch of BLM/Antifa types got run ouut of Huntsville Alabama by the local cops, they threatened to move out into the suburbs. Within an hour of the threat being posted online, Ardmore Alabama/Tennessee 20 miles north of Huntsville had armed guards at every business in town, and there were pickup trucks full of well armed rednecks patrolling the streets. When a few of the scumbags finally showed up, hours later, they spent a few minutes staring at the business end of a hundred or so firearms and decided maybe being there was a bad idea. I was stationed in front of my daughter's restaurant, along with a few other veterans, waiting for the first firebomb to be lit. Every other small town in the area reacted exactly the same way. The cops had the good sense to be somewhere else.
Have ANY of these so called " enlightend" people even seen the cost of fertilzer this year? SMH!. SSS & grow a hunderd pound pumpkin on top of 'em next season.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
After a bunch of BLM/Antifa types got run ouut of Huntsville Alabama by the local cops, they threatened to move out into the suburbs. Within an hour of the threat being posted online, Ardmore Alabama/Tennessee 20 miles north of Huntsville had armed guards at every business in town, and there were pickup trucks full of well armed rednecks petrolling the streets. When a few of the scumbags finally showed up, hours later, they spent a few minutes staring at the business end of a hundred or so firearms and decided maybe being there was a bad idea. I was stationed in front of my daughter's restaurant, along with a few other veterans, waiting for the first firebomb to be lit. Every other small town in the area reacted exactly the same way.

And the antifa members went on untouched unharmed.
Originally Posted by Potsy
Undeniably true. These are their foot soldiers, and they will run interference for them, while throwing the book at anyone who dares try and stop them from their destructive and murderous purposes.
Originally Posted by IA_fog
So,,, which state is considered the middle finger
Indiana probably. They get the blame for furnishing guns to Chitcago.
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
After watching what antifa types are capable of the last few years I think underestimating them could be a mistake.

You're not wrong about this.

I have a contact who has resources, just leave it at that...I am told that antifa is to be taken seriously, and they are well organized and have received plenty of training. However, I do not think they could get far in carrying out these attacks against small towns. Folks will defend their towns regardless of their feelings above Roe v. Wade or their religious affiliations. Whoever the idiot is who posted that threat has not thought it through IMO.

They're not trained to operate in a hostile environment. They've been give free reign to commit crimes and assaults the past few years. The few time citizens were allowed to fight back they were destroyed and fled then ran to the police to complain. They have weak minds and cant handle stress and discomfort
I haven't seen Democrats this upset since we freed their slaves.

laugh whistle
I hope they at least wait until after my 2:30 nap. Otherwise I’ll be extra pizzled fo shizzle.

Come and get you some.
By all accounts the success of mobs quickly ended when they moved into the suburbs of New Orleans after Katrina.

Although that may be different now that every idiot and their brother has cameras and a Ring doorbell affixed to every square inch of their home.
Actually, I can't imagine anyone laying siege to some random farm in a rural area. I *can* imagine some other things that radical leftists might do in rural areas. I won't say "what" because I don't want anybody to get ideas. But I think you might start to see something happening here and there.
Lots of folks think they are ready for the fight as they envision it. The reality is that most of the infrastructure of the U.S.,rural and urban, is incredibly vulnerable. Knock out power, water and comms in a well organized weekend. How tough would it be for a few cars loaded w/ A wholes and fire bombs to jump off the interstate and set fire to fields and forests on a windy night in a dry year? Never, ever, underestimate the enemy.

mike r
Bar ditches make great pits for dumping bodies, and as a plus the coyotes will appreciate the variety in their diet if the dead cow corners are picked over.
Brings to mind an occurrence in Matewan West Virginia back a while ago. The circumstances are different. But it illustrates how some people in flyover country respond to outside agitation.

Lots of war surplus Mausers.

PS Those locals weren't very good shots, if that reflects what actually happened.
Originally Posted by Jeffrey

A real win for us....

Well, Jim, when they come to your house, you just bend over and let them have their way with you. Obviously getting screwed one little bit at a time by the government and leftist freaks is more palatable to you than being a damn American and fighting for your home and family.

Oh go lay down.

If your fantasy plays out I am sure you will be a Wolverine.
Prosecutors in the rural counties are not going to prosecute their locals for killing or maiming out of town gangs intent on mayhem. Sure, there will be casualties on the redneck side but not many and if the other side doesn't have a pretty good getaway plan it won't be nice for them.

Our sheriff and D.A. came out to a community meeting and publicly told the assembled crowd that they didn't have a problem with us tending to it ourselves.

If I knew how I would post a picture of a bloody local thug after his "arrest" by a private citizen. D.A. said we are not prosecuting a man for beating the [bleep] out of the one who robbed him.
Makes me wonder how many FBY and CYA guys might be helping provide direction. Correction. I mean, of course, ex FBY and CYA guys. whistle

Wondering if empty grocers could be an excuse the MSM would use to explain these sort of things.
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Lots of folks think they are ready for the fight as they envision it. The reality is that most of the infrastructure of the U.S.,rural and urban, is incredibly vulnerable. Knock out power, water and comms in a well organized weekend. How tough would it be for a few cars loaded w/ A wholes and fire bombs to jump off the interstate and set fire to fields and forests on a windy night in a dry year? Never, ever, underestimate the enemy.

mike r

If the mobs come....it will be because they were sent. The black hoodie types will be the scouts.

The Alphabet agencies responsible for sending the scouts will follow them.

Fighting off the black hoodies will just be the start. The Feds will come as "peacekeepers".
Bring it MFers!
That dumb ass coward is so typical of most lefties. "I am not an organizer but maybe someone who is can get this organized ..."

Sounds just like, "Hey John, let's you and me go in that honky tonk bar and get in a fight with those red necks. I'll hold your coat." grin

I think that poster wants others to go to rural towns, burn them down, while he stays in New York, tweets on his computer and drinks wine.

L.W.
All I know is the "rednecks" around here have much better "intelligence" than the libbys think. Intelligence meaning both smarts and information gathering. When the george floyd bs was occurring seems a bunch of local libbies planned a protest via their libby internets groups etc. When last minute word got out the local fellas quickly passed it around and there was about twice the number of them across the street joining the on duty town cop in making sure the "protesters" stayed in line. Only a couple dozen old white hippie type and teenage SJWs showed up but knowing some of the boys that were keeping watch on them they were more than prepared had it been the BLM/Antifa idiots that would have showed.

Trust me that at least around here the is alot of "minute man" type intel via group text etc

A real win for us....

Oh go lay down.

Right. And I’m sure you’ll just sit back out of the fear that the FBI won’t like you, like they aren’t already out to get us all. You stay warm and cozy, Jim.
that would be changing rural America into a target rich environment. If the left does make this move, it's gonna get sporty
Bet there’s a few old fibbies that know its hard to make a case on some schit head that went into the hills and simply never came out…

🦫
Dude never saw the movie “Deliverance”.

A real win for us....

Oh go lay down.

Right. And I’m sure you’ll just sit back out of the fear that the FBI won’t like you, like they aren’t already out to get us all. You stay warm and cozy, Jim.

You are not too bright are ya?

Why not mail them a list of your defenses?
Around here if they capture Dollar General we will fold quick. No Natcheral Light, or Denture Cream stickum...we done.
In many of these areas I believe it would be a "they made it but didnt make it out" scenario.

Also it certainly wouldnt help their "cause" to do things like drop power poles etc as a prior poster mentioned.
Most of us on "our side" are prepared and would be largely unaffected beyond minor annoyance as we have generators, adequate fuel supplies etc......it would most hurt the city folk who moved country....you know the ones who may be quietly sympathetic to the "cause". You start affecting peoples quality of life, their support for what you are doing tends to disappear!
I prefer not to raise any hackles by anyone, keeping a low profile has always been the wisest choice for me!
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
That dumb ass coward is so typical of most lefties. "I am not an organizer but maybe someone who is can get this organized ..."

Sounds just like, "Hey John, let's you and me go in that honky tonk bar and get in a fight with those red necks. I'll hold your coat." grin

I think that poster wants others to go to rural towns, burn them down, while he stays in New York, tweets on his computer and drinks wine.

L.W.

Just a troll.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Personally I think towns of 2000 or less are incredibly vulnerable to something like this. They could ride in, set fires, and get on down the road. Hope I'm wrong.

Vulnerable….. yes…. Could a lot of people get killed and a lot of property destroyed? Yes… could they get away with it???
Yes… if the FBI/NSA let them…with todays technology, the perpetrators would be known within hours.

A real win for us....

Oh go lay down.

Do you have a smart phone, Jim? What do you think the agencies can’t find out about you, or don’t already know? And you’re a fire member…. Don’t be so naive.

As far as intelligence, I don’t really care if they know what I have. They are probably assuming that we all have weapons now, anyway! My point is that if mobs come to hurt you, your family, your home, and you’re main concern are the alphabet agencies, you have already been neutralized.

I haven't read the whole thread so if somebody else has said it, I'm sorry.....but this schitt is hilarious!

A real win for us....

Oh go lay down.

Do you have a smart phone, Jim? What do you think the agencies can’t find out about you, or don’t already know? And you’re a fire member…. Don’t be so naive.

As far as intelligence, I don’t really care if they know what I have. They are probably assuming that we all have weapons now, anyway! My point is that if mobs come to hurt you, your family, your home, and you’re main concern are the alphabet agencies, you have already been neutralized.

You have that backwards.

The hoodies are the pretense.
They might like the sign on my gate. “Is there life after death? Trespass here and find out”. My unincorporated area has no police or fire departments. Sheriff and state police are an hour away, if they can find us. I’ve been here for 20 years. No breaking and entering ever. Even the religious folks don’t come around. The pukes don’t know how bad things will be for them if they come around here with felonious intent.
Originally Posted by ingwe

I haven't read the whole thread so if somebody else has said it, I'm sorry.....but this schitt is hilarious!
Agreed, very entertaining. Happy birthday
They aren't gonna do shìt. A big day for the pink haired transsexual who posted that is heating up its own chicken nuggets in the oven, instead of Mommy doing it.
These folks have a serious flaw or two in their strategy. They've never seen what it looks like when a mob meets a tube of buckshot. They'd have a serious paradigm shift. ;-{>8
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Around here if they capture Dollar General we will fold quick. No Natcheral Light, or Denture Cream stickum...we done.
I declare this the best comment of the day! Let's see somebody top it😁
Some of my neighbors have subsistence hunted year round for several generations, and the possum cops know better than to bother them. Urban pot-stirrers wouldn't have the chance of a snowball in hell!

We ain’t played cowboys and leftists yet.
Tapping my foot impatiently waiting for this filth to get started.
“Say when”…
Actually, I'm thinking that a few good farmer/rancher types with an axe handle in their hands would change a lot of minds. No need to waste precious ammo on some loudmouth city boys and girls. A swack to the kneecaps or elbows would send them limping and crying for home. But, it's up to them what game they want to play.
kwg
Those punks aren't coming out here. They are stupid but not that stupid.
As ive mentioned here before, back when the "race riots" (back when proper terminolgy was used) began after MLK was shot, in our state capital city a veteran older PD Sgt (who was black btw) blasted a rioter with a load of 00 from his patrol shotgun. The remaining rioters quickly decided to cease their actions and go home. Figure that would be the case today with a majority of these leftys excepting maybe the hardest core anarchists.
Originally Posted by JeffyD
About those rural volunteer fire companies:
The following incident happened in our small town in the early 1970's.
The elderly owner of the used furniture store was robbed and beaten. We had no local PD at that time, so his wife went to the firehouse and set off the alarm.
A call was also placed for the state police.
Among the responding firefighters, the Chief arrived with his .30-06 model 70. The perp was running across a pasture, as the Chief lay his rifle across the hood of his truck. He got the scum in his crosshairs just as trooper arrived and shouted to him not to shoot.
They caught the guy and told him how close he had come to getting shot.
Don't underestimate volunteer firefighters.

If this had happened in 2022, the Fire Chief would have been the one in cuffs.
and that is the problem in this country now ,.. fire chief should have gotten a medal
Wow, that's one mean keyboard commando! I guess his mommy wasn't monitoring his computer like she should. He would be the first to attack, but he's suffering from a nasty summer rash, and needs to stay in AC.
yep... no street lights, lions, and tigers, and bears, oh my...

Attached picture C0375B4B-A77B-4209-BFD3-2D28FB9FE3C3.jpeg
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
I'll be there chewing on a hay stem.
Originally Posted by kwg020
Actually, I'm thinking that a few good farmer/rancher types with an axe handle in their hands would change a lot of minds. No need to waste precious ammo on some loudmouth city boys and girls. A swack to the kneecaps or elbows would send them limping and crying for home. But, it's up to them what game they want to play.
kwg
Nothing like a good piece of hickory.
Rural communities do have smaller police/sheriff’s departments but they generally don’t need one because have a well armed militia. 😁
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

NEW FROM GUNWERKS- THE 2022 CIVIL WAR GITTER AR RIFLE WITH A 5-48X CENTERPOINT SCOPE. LUMINATED CROSS HAIRS FER EZ KILLIN

ONLY 9,999.88. GIT YERS NOW!!
Originally Posted by efw

Funny how the person who posts this thinks that because there are fewer police that rural areas are “defenseless”.

In the midst of a huge and incessant gun rights argument you’d think they’d know better.

Of course this is one person who is on social media and not in a rural community setting fire to churches so maybe that individual DOES know and it simply inciting others?
The person who wrote it also seems to forget that in all the riots of the last several years, the police were actually protecting the rioters, not the peaceful citizens.

I just hope the rioters live long enough to post some videos.
Actually, that kinda sums up liberalism...communism for certain.

"Everything that can not be controlled, must be destroyed."

PS Those locals weren't very good shots, if that reflects what actually happened.
Just finished watching that movie on youtube good flick.

It’s been said before, but birds gotta eat! 😊
Looks like terrorism to me. There must be a reason that they haven't done this yet. I'm guessing it is because they don't want to get shot.
The last paragraph says it all.

“I’m not the organizing type but maybe someone “

As others have said here,,,ya’ll come.
Originally Posted by Houston_2
The last paragraph says it all.

“I’m not the organizing type but maybe someone “

As others have said here,,,ya’ll come.
A ginger forced you to change your name on a forum.

Intelligence and common sense is not one of their strong suits.
Bristoe: Fools!
Bring it on.
He-he.
I still haven't sighted in my "special events" Rock River off the books Rifle/scope combo I bought last fall - better get that done.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Those mf'ers can talk all the sheit they want, but they'll never come to the country unless they're starving.
#1 - the last paragraph says it all. We should do this but I’m not the organizing type. So, basically they have this idea but like, someone else needs to do it

#2 - they don’t have the gas money

Once you see it, the way all of this stuff is playing out becomes very interesting.

Read John 15:18-21
We let something like this happen and there will be Blue helmets patrolling the dirt roads.
Those mf'ers can talk all the sheit they want, but they'll never come to the country unless they're starving.

But don't let your guard down. A lot of those ANTIFA types are military "veterans", AF in particular, including some of those killed during riots. I'm not saying they're badasses...but they think they are.
They might take Lexington, but by the time they get to Concord it will be a different thing. Eventually wind up at King's Mountain.

If you don't start none, won't be none.
We let something like this happen and there will be Blue helmets patrolling the dirt roads.

I'm not sure what you mean by "let something like this happen".

The way I see it, there's several million rural people who see the craziness on TV and they're bothered by it quite a bit, but it doesn't affect them directly.

If it ever *does* start to affect them directly, it's going to get intense pretty quickly.

The rural people who are largely insulated from the craziness don't have any say in whether it happens or not. Most just want to be left alone.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Actually, that kinda sums up liberalism...communism for certain.

"Everything that can not be controlled, must be destroyed."
With the help of LE you ignorant f*ck.
The divide in America is left vs. right. But it could just as easily be described as rural vs. urban.

For the most part, the troubles that have cropped up are urban. If the troubles start in rural America, the response is going to be very different.

I'm not sure what you mean by "let something like this happen".

The way I see it, there's several million rural people who see the craziness on TV and they're bothered by it quite a bit, but it doesn't affect them directly.

If it ever *does* start to affect them directly, it's going to get intense pretty quickly.

The rural people who are largely insulated from the craziness don't have any say in whether it happens or not. Most just want to be left alone.

I don't think anything is going to happen unless it's forced too.

Any conflicts will be framed as white supremacists attacking and killing peaceful demonstrators.

We don't have a chance in the propaganda campaign.

The powers that be NEED us to react as rashly as most here have said they would.

It will be a perfect time to try out the Red Flag laws.

This is a trap.
The cops in the small town near here will shoot you. Nothing much happens around here, but a couple of years ago a man pulled a gun and attempted to carjack somebody after the cops shot his tires out. As soon as the carjacker pulled his gun, an older, no nonsense cop did a mag dump on him. Nobody said a word about it.

Uvalde Is a small town, right.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Uvalde Is a small town, right.

Uvalde is Uvalde. Maybe there's other places like Uvalde. But there's many that aren't.

Bunch of dumbass City Dwellers. They are gonna be in for a rude awakening.

Bring it bitches.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Bunch of dumbass City Dwellers. They are gonna be in for a rude awakening.

Bring it bitches.
Just remember, they are funded and organized by LE.
There are folks out in the sticks that have been waiting for this to happen for a long time .
Watched an MMA fight one night.

One was a self admitted thug off the street that got into MMA to rescue himself.
The other guy was USMC and about 2 inches taller.

Street thug had USMC tapping out halfway through the 1st round!

Never underestimate just how tough an opponent may/can be.
The divide in America is left vs. right. But it could just as easily be described as rural vs. urban.

For the most part, the troubles that have cropped up are urban. If the troubles start in rural America, the response is going to be very different.

We have a lot of ammo, chainsaws, and backhoes.

I just dug a 4 foot deep hole today. smile
If I have to fight, and I don't want to fight anyone, I don't plan on a fair fight.

Any conflicts will be framed as white supremacists attacking and killing peaceful demonstrators.

The powers that be NEED us to react as rashly as most here have said they would.

This is a trap.

Are you advocating for letting violent extremists come to town and burn it down because defending your home might generate bad press?

That seems defeatist.
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
There are folks out in the sticks that have been waiting for this to happen for a long time .

Yep.

Spot on.

A thing they need to remember is that they may start the fight but once the fight has begun, it doesn't end 'til both sides quit .. and I don't think we're going to quit, I think once riled up we'd follow the survivors home to burn their nest. Don't start [bleep] unless you have the means to finish it ... and I think they vastly overestimate their means while vastly underestimating ours. I'm pretty sure we'd get a bloody nose at the start .. just the right motivation to see it through to the end. It'd be a damned fool thing for them to start .. but then, they are damned fools so that's no deterrent.
What’s the best way to have one mounted if you get the chance to punch a tag? Shoulder? Full body mount?
A nice rug?

This is a trap.

Are you advocating for letting violent extremists come to town and burn it down because defending your home might generate bad press?

That seems defeatist.
I believe he’s reluctant to air his true thoughts on the subject on a public Internet forum for fear of future government reprisal. A valid consideration if you ask me.
We saddle our own horses and scotch our own snakes...waiting for law enforcement has never been part of the plan. And yes there's a plan....
Originally Posted by jackmountain
What’s the best way to have one mounted if you get the chance to punch a tag? Shoulder? Full body mount?
A nice rug?

Perhaps you can have the hide turned into TP??
Correct, I'm not so sure if posting about being self defended on a Boston trip was the reason they looked for a pistol at O'Hare airport.

This is a trap.

That seems defeatist.

I’m not reading JC’s post in the same way you have...

His point is more in line with reality, IMO. While ‘Red Flag Laws’ may prove to be unconstitutional. At the moment they may, potentially, have some teeth to bite a person hard.

We already know that the Fed’s are watching this forum, reading into it intentions that they may think deserve a closer look ~ maybe a filing for a ‘Red Flag’ after a in person visitation to a guys house for a history of postings ramblings of shooting people.

Personally, I’m operating the same as always. If me, or a loved one is in danger of death or seriously injury. I will do whatever I have to, to end that threat.

I wouldn’t want to be so cavalier, more likely stupid, to trespass upon Jim’s place with bad intentions and think I’m gonna walk out breathing.

Just an opinion.

🦫
we'll have to kill their women and children as well too, the only way to truly win a war, history has proven that. how many would be willing to do that.
Originally Posted by Remsen
I was walking down the main street in town (which happens to be named Main Street) last night and came across a motley group of protesters. They were holding up signs that said, among other things, "This is not a Christian country."

I stopped to ask why they were focusing on Christianity, as pretty much every other religion is not in favor of infanticide, from Muslims to Jews to Buddhists.

The response was to be expected: "Because this country was founded on principles of white supremacy and that's a Christian ideal."

My response: "I suspect white supremacists, whatever that may be, would be all in favor of abortion for most people, including you."

And then I pushed past them, hand in my pocket.

LMFAO 🤣

🦫
Jim is so concerned about skinnies in blue helmets and alphabet agencies that he won’t come out and say that he would defend his home and family. There is nothing wrong or illegal about defending your home. We still have free speech and the 2nd.

Hell, maybe the mobs will go to his house first. Think about it, if the feds are watching this forum, and if they are the ones pulling the strings….

This is a trap.

That seems defeatist.
I believe he’s reluctant to air his true thoughts on the subject on a public Internet forum for fear of future government reprisal. A valid consideration if you ask me.
Good idea.

Seems texting or even talking to one another with the phone laying around may be a bad idea.

Talk about certain things then the next thing you know YouTube is making suggestions based on a conversation that was had a day or 2 ago. Had it happen when my pard and I were discussing a walk in cooler for hanging our deer. Forward a few days and my oh one had some suggestions for at home processing.

Can work against us in the same way as negative talk/posts on the net whether it's forums or social media.

Looks like something the Agency or the Bureau would post.
The last war this country won was world war 11, and we did it by bombing their cities and killing everyone. We have not won one war since because we stopped doing that, you have to take away what's most important to them, to break their will to fight.
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

This is a trap.

That seems defeatist.
Good idea.

Seems texting or even talking to one another with the phone laying around may be a bad idea.

Talk about certain things then the next thing you know YouTube is making suggestions based on a conversation that was had a day or 2 ago. Had it happen when my pard and I were discussing a walk in cooler for hanging our deer. Forward a few days and my oh one had some suggestions for at home processing.

Can work against us in the same way as negative talk/posts on the net whether it's forums or social media.

It is no secret that your phone is listening to you and that the feds have access if they want it.
It's been posted here before and other places...but I think it's relevant to this conversation.

The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of "Men who wanted to be left Alone".

They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love.

They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it.

They know, that the moment they fight back, the lives as they have lived them, are over.

The moment the "Men who wanted to be left Alone" are forced to fight back, it is a small form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. . . .

Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these "Men who wanted to be left Alone", fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at the Left's door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy . . . . but it will fall upon deaf ears.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
we'll have to kill their women and children as well too, the only way to truly win a war, history has proven that. how many would be willing to do that.

You ever seen their women? For most it would be a mercy killing.
Sharpen the harpoons.
Originally Posted by ldholton
They forget a lot of small town cops call the rednecks for help when they need it...
Rednecks know where old wells are at!!🤣🤣

You ever seen their women? For most it would be a mercy killing.

Hehehe.
A nice rug?

I've seen some that I'd like to mount doggie style.

Seems like to me they are angry the Feds won't let them kill their own children.

Yep, that's what they want.
IF they bring 'em to the fight, then all bets are off... JMHO.
Originally Posted by martinstrummer

One was a self admitted thug off the street that got into MMA to rescue himself.

This^

People just don't read Sun Tzu anymore.

And on the urban vs rural thing, I get to thinking how different the rural areas are than they were twenty years ago. Rural areas are littered with diabetes, heart disease, welfare, and drug use. Many of the young men are substance abusers and the middle age men are in no shape to fight. Welfare and disability are just as present in small town America as it is the big city. Men aren't organized or ready for a fight anymore than the soy boys and their vicious Amazon women they are beholden to.

Don't underestimate your enemy. Train to be able to kill yesterday's you.
The last war this country won was world war 11, and we did it by bombing their cities and killing everyone. We have not won one war since because we stopped doing that, you have to take away what's most important to them, to break their will to fight.
I’m absolutely not advocating that and I know that you aren’t either but you’re absolutely right from a tactical standpoint. Going back further it’s how the native Americans were beat and how the South was defeated. Men lose there will to fight when they’re homes and loved ones are at risk. As long as a society can keep things together on the home front they can usually keep producing men of combat age to fight. Which is the very reason that the left is advocating going into rural areas to wage terrorism and break the will of the people. I don’t think that would necessarily work out well for them but it’s obviously there mindset.
Originally Posted by Darryle
I couldn't get past the twerking for abortions post

None of those fat hideous whores have any chance of getting pregnant, so twerk on
And if they do get pregnant let em have an abortion, don't need any more like em running around.

This is a trap.

That seems defeatist.
Good idea.

It is no secret that your phone is listening to you and that the feds have access if they want it.

Your car spies on you, your computer spies on you, your telephone spies on you,...your TV spies on you, I got a toaster oven in there I'm afraid to talk in front of.
Originally Posted by tylerw02

This^

And on the urban vs rural thing, I get to thinking how different the rural areas are than they were twenty years ago. Rural areas are littered with diabetes, heart disease, welfare, and drug use. Many of the young men are substance abusers and the middle age men are in no shape to fight. Welfare and disability are just as present in small town America as it is the big city. Men aren't organized or ready for a fight anymore than the soy boys and their vicious Amazon women they are beholden to.

The thing that a lot of people don’t understand is that it’s mostly a cultural and legal war. Generally it’s not going to be “soy boy” kicking in your door. It’s going to be a SWAT team that he/she weaponinized against you after winning the cultural wars in the schools, MSM, Big Tech ect and convinced enough sheeple to vote tyrants into office.

It all starts with raising your kids right, and being active at the local level from school boards on up to being vocal about which products you will buy and which ones you won’t and for which reasons.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Bristoe: Fools!
Bring it on.
He-he.
I still haven't sighted in my "special events" Rock River off the books Rifle/scope combo I bought last fall - better get that done.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
You can bet it's "on the books" now!

This is a trap.

That seems defeatist.
Good idea.

Your car spies on you, your computer spies on you, your telephone spies on you,...your TV spies on you, I got a toaster oven in there I'm afraid to talk in front of.
How does my TV spy on me?

No Smart TV for that reason. I think they are smarter than some phones or computers!

This is a trap.

That seems defeatist.
Good idea.

No smart TV for that reason. I think they are smarter than some phones or computers!

He’s talking about the newer “smart” TV’s
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

This is a trap.

That seems defeatist.
Good idea.

No smart TV for that reason. I think they are smarter than some phones or computers!

He’s talking about the newer “smart” TV’s
Why I said what I did.
Smart TV's are only "smart" if you connect them to the internet... Just sayin'. wink

Putting them on CNN ought to dumb 'em right down again. grin
Smart TV's are only "smart" if you connect them to the internet... Just sayin'. wink
I wouldn't bet on that.

Chinky may have a way they can remote into em.
Originally Posted by erikj

my son said the same thing.

Putting them on CNN ought to dumb 'em right down again. grin

LOL !

Unfortunately, I’d only receive 1 channel if mine weren’t connected to the Internet. It’s never been on CNN, though. 😬

I can't help but wonder if "Ripitthrowaway" got put in Twitter jail for "hateful speech" or "incitement to violence"........

Yeah, probably not.....
Originally Posted by Savage_Hunter
Originally Posted by erikj

my son said the same thing.
👍

Trying to get some hater tossing schitt back so they can go knock on doors.
Trolling for triggered response
A lot of folks are forgetting what a 17 year old kid did, all by himself, when attacked by these bozos. Things kind of quieted down after Kyle Rittenhouse had his little fracas in Kenosha. One kid, one rifle.

Most of these twits will fold if they have to go up against anyone, anyone, who's resolute and steadfast. Things settle down quick when someone faces them down. I don't think most of the Midwest is anything like Portland, folks just won't put up with this nonsense.
Back when the blm/George floyd riots were happening, I got a call from a “FRIEND” who informed me that a group of protesters were on their way to Downtown Sonora to intimidate us locals and raise hell….it was inspiring to see how many local citizens showed up to counter the protesters… my county and neighbors will do just fine.
I've lost count of the amount of times the fugking idiots in this country have openly advocated for the demise of Americans.

If you need a post on social media to know they want you dead or in jail you're a moron.

That Libs of Tik-Tok account has done a lot of good in a short amount of time. Props.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Correct, I'm not so sure if posting about being self defended on a Boston trip was the reason they looked for a pistol at O'Hare airport.
Why do you think they were specifically looking for a pistol?

Did you get searched heading to Boston as well?
Unfuggingbelievable that 10 pages of folks getting this worked up over a BS tik tok post.

I could understand the gang there, but on the Fire???

Sheesh! My wife & I socialize with a 50 ish year old couple & when they want to tell me something from T-T, I ask them to refrain. Yeah, I might be rude, but don't go for some of the teeny bopper BS that's out there.

ribka;
Good afternoon to you my cyber friend, I hope you're getting a decent day on this last Saturday of June and you're all well.

Thanks for the perspective on what the churches in your area are doing, it's interesting to learn that and I believe not a bad idea to form a plan.

When we're teaching Survival and Wilderness First Aid in our BC Hunter Safety course we stress having a plan usually yields better results.

I'm thinking that you're likely correct in that the folks writing this are professional agitators, but they still can be useful in spurring folks on the fence to at very least become aware of the vagaries of life one might face.

We need look no further back than last year at the riots in South Africa where neighbors banded together and kept much larger groups of rioters and looters out of their neighborhoods. The images from then of an South Asian lady in a sari armed with a machete, standing beside a chap with a shotgun, next to them another chap with a cricket bat and so on. As ill equipped as they might have appeared, they kept the ne'er-do-wells well out of their neighborhood.

As a matter of personal planning about 3 years back I began purposefully getting to know our neighbors in the semi-rural area in which we live. My modus operandi was to plow the snow at the rural mailbox, plow their driveway or the main roadway, etc. and then introduce myself. That started a line of conversation to be opened and then I built on it. Once I got to know a couple of them better, I shared my reasoning behind doing this - that is it'd be a good idea to know who can do what in the event of a local emergency.

Luckily a couple of the folks embraced the idea ribka.

We've now got a pretty fair idea who is armed, who has tractors or heavy equipment, who has chainsaws, who has medical training, etc. All things which might be useful should a rural emergency arrive and for reasons beyond our or their control outside help cannot come to our aid in a timely manner.

Of course one hopes and prays that it's never needed, but again it's prudent to have a plan isn't it?

All the best and God Bless.

Dwayne
Time for you and Morgan to get a hotel room whilst men sort it out.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

This^

The thing that a lot of people don’t understand is that it’s mostly a cultural and legal war. Generally it’s not going to be “soy boy” kicking in your door. It’s going to be a SWAT team that he/she weaponinized against you after winning the cultural wars in the schools, MSM, Big Tech ect and convinced enough sheeple to vote tyrants into office.

It all starts with raising your kids right, and being active at the local level from school boards on up to being vocal about which products you will buy and which ones you won’t and for which reasons.

Lots of truth. Those people are just playing the part of the useful idiot.
Sounds like a party
Jim is so concerned about skinnies in blue helmets and alphabet agencies that he won’t come out and say that he would defend his home and family. There is nothing wrong or illegal about defending your home. We still have free speech and the 2nd.

Hell, maybe the mobs will go to his house first. Think about it, if the feds are watching this forum, and if they are the ones pulling the strings….

No...you really are dog shìt dumb. Thanks for clearing that up.

You idiots think that if the hoodies come...it won't be orchestrated and supported by the Govt and the left?

Jeebus.

Yeah...let some tiny fringe minority goad you into something that causes the Fed to crawl up your ass.

Real smart.
I wish a [bleep] would…lmao. Give me one of my ARs or trash can guns and just one twenty or thirty round mag against 200 ANTIFA types and I would send them packing. After I laid out about five or ten, the rest would haul ass.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Just a troll.

Most likely.

Possibly someone from an alphabet agency doing some bait casting.........looking for someone to exercise the Red Flag laws on.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Just a troll.

Most likely.

Possibly someone from an alphabet agency doing some bait casting.........looking for someone to exercise the Red Flag laws on.

There is going to be a lot MORE of that going on than ever. They need strawmen.

You idiots think that if the hoodies come...it won't be orchestrated and supported by the Govt and the left?

Jeebus.

Yeah...let some tiny fringe minority goad you into something that causes the Fed to crawl up your ass.

Real smart.
We saw something along those lines when the two Karen’s in MO with big bucks got ran through the grinder for trying to defend their property from the antifa mob that broke down the gates to their neighborhood. For most of us with a lot less money and connections it would have been worse and God help you if you had to shoot one.

It was made crystal clear in 2020 that antifa/blm are the foot soldiers and government is the branch that protects them. They do what local law enforcement can’t get away with but with legal protection from local or Federal government under the guise that they’re mostly peaceful civil rights activists and anyone defending themselves is a racist.
I'm not about to take on Big Jim.
He's just a big ol teddy bear.

You'd suck dick for a Snickers bar.

Jeebus.

Real smart.
We saw something along those lines when the two Karen’s in MO with big bucks got ran through the grinder for trying to defend their property from the antifa mob that broke down the gates to their neighborhood. For most of us with a lot less money and connections it would have been worse and God help you if you had to shoot one.

For the response they got with one litte "bot" generated tweet...they should be pretty comfortable now with where to send the useful hooded idiots.

Nice test.
Just a troll.

Most likely.

Somebody better PM jag and tell him not to post for awhile.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Just a troll.

Most likely.

There is going to be a lot MORE of that going on than ever. They need strawmen.

EXACTLY!!!

Jeebus.

Real smart.

For the response they got with one litte "bot" generated tweet...they should be pretty comfortable now with where to send the useful hooded idiots.

Nice test.
You’re probably spot on. Red flag laws and then toss out a bot message to figure out which doors to kick in and which dogs to shoot.

Real smart.

I doubt anyone here, or in most of rural America is stupid enough to be goaded into something.

Sticks and stone kinda deal.

But if they come to small town America and start burning and killing, that's not "goading".

It's 'game on'.

I ain't too worried about saying such here, or anyplace else. When someone makes a terroristic threat, which ones do you take seriously, and which ones do you take with a grain of salt?

Talk on the internet is just that. But actions matching the threats would be taken seriously in flyover country.

Jeebus.

Real smart.

It was made crystal clear in 2020 that antifa/blm are the foot soldiers and government is the branch that protects them. They do what local law enforcement can’t get away with but with legal protection from local or Federal government under the guise that they’re mostly peaceful civil rights activists and anyone defending themselves is a racist.

The mob you are referring to didn’t attack anyone. E OP states the intent of hurting people. Big difference. If you shoot on protesters, you will be in trouble. If people attack your home, your family, that’s defense. Also good to know where you live and who your DA is and what they’re about.

Real smart.

I doubt anyone here, or in most of rural America is stupid enough to be goaded into something.

But if they come to small town America and start burning and killing, that's not "goading".

It's 'game on'.

I ain't too worried about saying such here, or anyplace else. When someone makes a terroristic threat, which ones do you take seriously, and which ones do you take with a grain of salt?

Talk on the internet is just that. But actions matching the threats would be taken seriously in flyover country.

Yep. With a real threat to deal with, most won’t give a crap where the alphabet agencies are and what they think.
They can surely be introduced to the term “f*Ck around and find out”

Jeebus.

Real smart.

Okay, Jim. Like I said earlier. When the mob comes and starts killing your neighbors and raping your kids, you just drop trow and do the same. You know. Play it smart and safe.

I said it earlier and I’ll say it again. Stay warm and cozy, Jim. Get yourself a nice hot tea and relax. Not all of us are so concerned with our own skin, but it’s always been that way. A handful of Americans, relatively speaking, has always been enough.

Jeebus.

Real smart.

The mob you are referring to didn’t attack anyone. E OP states the intent of hurting people. Big difference. If you shoot on protesters, you will be in trouble. If people attack your home, your family, that’s defense. Also good to know where you live and who your DA is and what they’re about.
I completely agree in principle but in practice it’s going to be an uphill battle to protect yourself from what will be framed as mostly peaceful and innocent civil rights protesters. I do think them going into rural area and targeting innocent homes or mom and pop shops would be a big tactical error and make things harder for them to sell as being the good guys.
Obamas army, I don't want no trouble just want to be left alone, they come to my place looking for trouble and they will get shot at.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Real smart.

It's 'game on'.

Yep. With a real threat to deal with, most won’t give a crap where the alphabet agencies are and what they think.

Just today...on this forum...they have all they need to send out the black hoods.

It's a test audience.

Nah.

Now a Payday......maybe!!

Jeebus.

Real smart.
If the hoodies come to burn you out it hardly matters who is supporting them. If they "goad" me by trying to burn me or my home town out I am not going to just let it happen so the Feds will leave me alone in the future.

It's time to use force to defend you home when violent extremist are tryin to burn it down.

Most places allow deadly force against arsonists as arson is considered deadly force.
No worries here. They're been trying to exterminate us for over 140 years. I'm sorry to say it, but they are no longer Americans to me.

Wait, are you taking about a regular old Snickers bar or one of those larger ones…maybe the ice cream version?

Jeebus.

Real smart.

Okay, Jim. Like I said earlier. When the mob comes and starts killing your neighbors and raping your kids, you just drop trow and do the same. You know. Play it smart and safe.

I said it earlier and I’ll say it again. Stay warm and cozy, Jim. Get yourself a nice hot tea and relax. Not all of us are so concerned with our own skin, but it’s always been that way. A handful of Americans, relatively speaking, has always been enough.

Run your flag up and hurry them up. Good idea to telegraph everything.

You are the hysterical idiot that will draw in the "completely spontaneous" antifa demonstrations.

Jeebus.

Real smart.
If the hoodies come to burn you out it hardly matters who is supporting them. If they "goad" me by trying to burn me or my home town out I am not going to just let it happen so the Feds will leave me alone in the future.

It's time to use force to defend you home when violent extremist are tryin to burn it down.

Most places allow deadly force against arsonists as arson is considered deadly force.

Jeebus...how many antifa are there?

They will be sent to where they will the most effective.
I don't believe Jim is saying don't defend yourself, your people and your property. My take is everybody would do well to keep their trap shut and possibly reduce the chance of becoming a test market so to speak.

Real smart.
You’re probably spot on. Red flag laws and then toss out a bot message to figure out which doors to kick in and which dogs to shoot.[/quote]

Kicking in my door is one thing….Shoot my dog and you’ll die.
Originally Posted by mathman
I don't believe Jim is saying don't defend yourself, your people and your property. My take is everybody would do well to keep their trap shut and possibly reduce the chance of becoming a test market so to speak.

Spot on.

White people being the biggest threat to our nation and all that.
Buncha terrorista all y'all!

The American reality 2022.
He who speaks softly carries a big stick.

That's the point of this discussion.

The violent leftist extemists mobs won't be heading off the rural America because they won't be effective.

The reason is that rural America is not going to watch as their towns are burn out.

Being afraid to say out in the open that you will defend your harth and home from raging mobs means the lefties are already winning to a degree.
A 165-gr SGK has a quality all it's own
I have some 168 Zombie Max in my stash. Seems fitting.
Just a troll.

Most likely.

What red flag laws? Where?

Jeebus.

Real smart.

Run your flag up and hurry them up. Good idea to telegraph everything.

You are the hysterical idiot that will draw in the "completely spontaneous" antifa demonstrations.

Jim, has it occurred to you that some of us would welcome the opportunity to meet some of these peckers face to face, with the law of self defense on our side?

You also keep mentioning red flag laws. Well, there isn’t a National red flag law. The new law gives money to states to enact red flag laws, whatever that means.

But let’s expand on that. There are 330,000,000 Americans. Half of us are pissed off. The campfire is a great place, but we are a mere drop in the bucket. To illustrate, I routinely get on Joe Biden facebook page abd get after him. Does he read it? No. But his liberal followers do. And all the .govs. But I don’t give a damn. That’s the point! And you know what, not a single bit of anything from anybody in response.

Furthermore, this is a discussion on self defense, should these wingnuts come for us. There is nothing red flag about that. They are gunning for us, Jim. All of us. Even you, Sweet Old Jim. The globalist/commie/Marxists aren’t going to GAF about what you posted on an internet forum. If we don’t stand up to this [bleep], then why have guns? And you know what other amendment is just as important as the 2nd? The 1st.

In short, if you can’t exercise those rights now, they are gone. Say what you want and live free. [bleep] the commie puzzies. I’m waiting for them, I hope you will be too. I’m not your enemy. We are all on the same team (minus the leftist pricks that seem to not be able to take a hint). I understand your sentiment, but you’re guilty by association. Use em or lose em, Jim.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
A 165-gr SGK has a quality all it's own

Damn good bullet. Good expansion but holds together really well on critters under 200 pounds or so.

The American reality 2022.

Imagine what would happen if we all stopped being so damn civil all the damn time.
Sure. Get you and your neighbors asses fragged Jeffy.

Real big of you.
Just a troll.

Most likely.

Did you hear about that gun control bill that Biden just signed into law?

Well a federal red flag law didn't make the cut. But it does include grants to states for 'red flag laws'.

"..........The bill provides grants to states for “red flag” laws, enhances background checks to include juvenile records, and closes the “boyfriend loophole......”

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/wh...-god-willing-s-going-lot-lives-rcna35326

Do you think it's a coincidence that the subject Twitter post comes out around the same time the bill was signed into law? I don't.
The States have not jumped on the bandwagon to enact these laws, as far as I know. So, that's just a non-starter. For now.
Just a troll.

Most likely.

Well a federal red flag law didn't make the cut. But it does include grants to states for 'red flag laws'.

"..........The bill provides grants to states for “red flag” laws, enhances background checks to include juvenile records, and closes the “boyfriend loophole......”

Do you think it's a coincidence that the subject Twitter post comes out around the same time the bill was signed into law? I don't.

Any Red Flag Laws Individual States Pass will most likely be struck down by SCOTUS.
Most states will use that money for welfare projects and to make sure they let more felons out of jail for “counseling”.

It’ll damn sure not be used for Red Flag Laws in TX.
Just a troll.

Most likely.

PREZACTLY!!!
Maybe it's a ruse to get them in place.
Sure. Get you and your neighbors asses fragged Jeffy.

Real big of you.

My neighbors are on the same page as me. How about you?

Edit**
I don’t know if we are communicating well.
In this post, based on the Reddit post that we are all talking about, the adversary is talking about attacking us. To me, that means violence, not protesting.

Red flag laws? Im not the one posting on Reddit, trying to mobilize people to attack American citizens. Im just saying that I’d be happy to meet these [bleep] if they are stupid enough to come.

I will bet that reaches out to 800 yds with the proper powder charge and pops a melon quite efficiently
Someone early on mentioned Quantrill's raid on Lawrence KS.
Lawrence was a gun free community. All firearms were locked in the courthouse basement.
Lawrence is probably not much different today.
Coffeyville Kansas welcomed the Dalton gang a bit differently.
As was the James gang welcoming in Minnesota.
I don't recall any citizen welcoming parties for Bonnie & Clyde.
Now the question becomes are there still Americans willing to fight for their community today?
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

I will bet that reaches out to 800 yds with the proper powder charge and pops a melon quite efficiently

Something like +7.6 mils comes to mind for whatever reason.
The States have not jumped on the bandwagon to enact these laws, as far as I know. So, that's just a non-starter. For now.

Red flag laws will be ruled unconstitutional…
Doesn't someone have to get caught up in one in order to have standing before the Supreme Court?
Just a troll.

Most likely.

Hahaha! Nuh uh!

Totally spontaneous!

They are just waiting for these terrible Whites to say something about gays or blacks or trannies.
White Flag laws might come into play. 😁

The violent leftist extemists mobs won't be heading off the rural America because they won't be effective.

The reason is that rural America is not going to watch as their towns are burn out.

Being afraid to say out in the open that you will defend your harth and home from raging mobs means the lefties are already winning to a degree.

No. It's dumb.
Doesn't someone have to get caught up in one in order to have standing before the Supreme Court?

19 states already have versions of Red Flag Laws.

What is needed is a person "Flagged".

I can say with fair certainty many Gun Rights organizations are now hunting for a plaintiff that can withstand and is willing to file a case.

It does not have to go all the way to SCOTUS if the lower courts follow the standard demanded by SCOTUS for applying 2nd A infringements.

If the lower courts ignore the NYSRPA decision they will get overturned.

Originally Posted by SCOTUS
In sum, the Courts of Appeals’ second step is inconsistent with Heller’s historical approach and its rejection of meansend scrutiny.

We reiterate that the standard for applying the Second Amendment is as follows:

When the Second Amendment’s plain text covers an individual’s conduct, the Constitution presumptively protects that conduct.

The government must then justify its regulation by demonstrating that it is consistent with the Nation’s historical tradition of firearm regulation. Only then may a court conclude that the individual’s conduct falls outside the Second Amendment’s “unqualified command.” K
Horseshit, Jim. Come on...don't be afraid to show that you have some balls.

No. It's dumb.

May your chains rest lightly. frown
Should we give them a decent burial if they come with violence on their minds or just let the scavengers have them?
Horseshit, Jim. Come on...don't be afraid to show that you have some balls.
You wanna see Jims balls?
Hahaha!

You guys draw em out.

See who can win the "most reactionary White Terrorist" award.

Grand prize is a nice group if Antifa bussed right to your home.
Originally Posted by efw

Shhhhh! Don't say anything, maybe they'll take the bait...

You would try to sell em rifles to use.
"Show up 100 deep in every rural town"??!!!

Come on by, we've got plenty of Diesel for the backhoe!
Burn, ouch.

How big a bus? Asking for some friends.

If I could promise a whole bus load of ANTIFA rioters hell bent on destruction it would be super easy to get the band back together.

Hahaha!

You guys draw em out.

For someone who wants to stay low key you sure are active on this thread.

A bus load of Antifa showing up at my house? That’s like my wet dream.
We don't need lots of cops because
1. We're productive citizens and busy
2. We have a moral core and therefore do not "criminal"
3. We are prepared in terms of self-protection

Too bad that's an anonymous ignoramus poster, be fun to see it in "real life."
Not a good idea on their part. MTG

If I could promise a whole bus load of ANTIFA rioters hell bent on destruction it would be super easy to get the band back together.

Now John Burns and Kyle Lamb are a "band."

LOL
Warriors come out to plaaaayaaayyyy

Originally Posted by TooOldToCare
Come out and play.
Originally Posted by BeanMan
Should we give them a decent burial if they come with violence on their minds or just let the scavengers have them?

"Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms"

Josey Wales
Johnny. can the highly successful firearms giant gunwerks fund such an organization?

19 states already have versions of Red Flag Laws.

What is needed is a person "Flagged".

I can say with fair certainty many Gun Rights organizations are now hunting for a plaintiff that can withstand and is willing to file a case.

It does not have to go all the way to SCOTUS if the lower courts follow the standard demanded by SCOTUS for applying 2nd A infringements.

If the lower courts ignore the NYSRPA decision they will get overturned.

Originally Posted by SCOTUS
In sum, the Courts of Appeals’ second step is inconsistent with Heller’s historical approach and its rejection of meansend scrutiny.

We reiterate that the standard for applying the Second Amendment is as follows:

When the Second Amendment’s plain text covers an individual’s conduct, the Constitution presumptively protects that conduct.

The government must then justify its regulation by demonstrating that it is consistent with the Nation’s historical tradition of firearm regulation. Only then may a court conclude that the individual’s conduct falls outside the Second Amendment’s “unqualified command.” K
Hahaha!

You guys draw em out.

That's dumb....but it works for you.
Come at night, I just mounted my new thermal scope...
Hahaha!

You guys draw em out.

Now you’re just being contrarian. Probably because you look like a pussy on a forum where you obviously get a lot of fulfillment.
Never underestimate your enemy. Far better to look back on it and realize that you overestimated them.
I just took a spin to DC, took my dark money archives to the Capital Research Center, which has Influence Watch and a whole bunch of other cool research you kids should study if you want to comprehend the idiotization of America by the Left. Anyway, what struck me about the trip was how EVERYONE who "flies over" is just STUCK on their screens. The planes were DARK because all the windows (except mine) were shaded. It's the same thing in DC, little screens everywhere and NO situational awareness, darn little social interaction that isn't electronic. One EMP and these characters will be wandering lost a block from home. In the boonies where you might need a paper map? I can't imagine more than a half-percent of the people I saw would know how to put a firearm together from parts all laid out nice. Baaaaaa.

Do I think the evils could manipulate "us" into being stupid? Not really. The Left is utterly fantastic at messaging through cheesy three word slogans, just stunningly good at simplistic spin, which shamefully DOES win some elections. But three-word phrases don't work when it comes time to, um, DO something. The support systems of "modern life" leave many without life skills aside from their little niche, overpaid or not, especially in the political arena. Just look at the gun bill. It's a joke except in political terms, inasmuch as the "dealer" change means the usual table-buyers at gun shows, who pay the freight so we HAVE gun shows as a means of networking, will have to become 1. FFLs, and 2., transact using 4473s. That's an increment to universal gun registration because the point of 4473s is to get that most-recent paper record into the archives at ATF for the dreamed of day when the database is in fact made digital and searchable.

The larger problem is how a Beanfields Antifa event would be SPUN in the national media, with help from the three-word crews. Let's say there was a "raid" and the threat dealt with "extrajudicially?" How would that play out? Would it be honestly "reported?" So, I've got to agree with Jim here, keep your plans to yourself and your trusted neighbors for now.
Hahaha!

You guys draw em out.

Now you’re just being contrarian. Probably because you look like a pussy on a forum where you obviously get a lot of fulfillment.

Swing and a miss there killer.

You have a Gerard Butler poster in your wardrobe don't ya?
Originally Posted by hipp2412
Come at night, I just mounted my new thermal scope...

Sumbitch.. There are Day Birds .. There are Night Birds ..

The Day is Ok but I live for the Night ..

The first attack probably wouldn’t be stopped. After that, every country boy in the area is going to be sitting up at night with a gun.

Defending forces have a 3 or 4 to 1 advantage over attacking forces.

The second night and every night thereafter will get progressively worse for the lefties until they realize the error in their planning.

I think there is a probably a good portion of the rural population that is secretly giddy about gunning down a few of the progressive city folk who have been talking down to them for years.

After the first house gets torched, “reasonable apprehension” will be nearly a given for preemptive fire at Subarus and hybrids entering your driveway in the dead of night.

Local law enforcement won’t mind the help, I’m betting.
All this over a bot generated "call to arms".....

You fuggers probably thought there really was a chemical attack in Syria.
I live in an county that's larger than some eastern states and has an population of about 12k. Larger in summer as people come to camp and recreate but that's my demographic. I'm not certain just what these domestic terrorists would accomplish here that would really make a difference but I hope it's peaceful and they don't come to rural areas. There's not an significant amount of Christian church goers here but mostly it's just folks who want to be left alone. There's really nothing more that needs said.
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
The larger problem is how a Beanfields Antifa event would be SPUN in the national media, with help from the three-word crews. Let's say there was a "raid" and the threat dealt with "extrajudicially?" How would that play out? Would it be honestly "reported?" So, I've got to agree with Jim here, keep your plans to yourself and your trusted neighbors for now.

Why would anyone here do anything "extrajudicially"?

If a horde of violent leftist tries to burn your town or home down there is nothing extrajudicial about using the force required to stop that schitt post haste.

This is a getting a bit weird when a very few here advocate for pretending the right of self defence is scary to discuss.

Curling up and hoping to be killed last is hardly a good plan.
Hahaha!

You guys draw em out.

Swing and a miss there killer.

You have a Gerard Butler poster in your wardrobe don't ya?

Who the F is Gerard Butler?

No posters in my room. Sorry. What part of MT do you live in? I’ll be there this November to kill elk. Unit 270 and maybe 315. Maybe we can sling some led and get to know each other?
Hahaha Tofu .. It’s the Desperate .. This Talk of Starbucks types is Deplorable.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Prosecutors in the rural counties are not going to prosecute their locals for killing or maiming out of town gangs intent on mayhem.

Federal prosecutors will. Chauvin and those three hillbillies from Georgia both got convicted federally in addition to their state prosecutions.

Luckily, our founders didn’t entrust our liberty with prosecutors, though, or we’d all be fckd.

Instead, they gave us juries of our peers. You know, the ones who saw their neighbors getting attacked and were worried they would be next.
I’m just here to read the comments. Jim’s on fire tonight, fishing in a stocked pond of hungry bluegills
First off, some rural areas are a lot more populated than city folk think, as in East Texas.

Antifa might burn a few houses in East Texas as example, take a few people out but it would be a death wish, they would never make it back to Austin. Then the rest of Texas would burn Austin to the ground!!!
Best part of this thread has been Butt Fugk Burns playing tough.

LOL
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
First off, some rural areas are a lot more populated than city folk think, as in East Texas.

Antifa might burn a few houses in East Texas as example, take a few people out but it would be a death wish, they would never make it back to Austin. Then the rest of Texas would burn Austin to the ground!!!

I’m all for east Texas being destroyed.

LOL

Cousin fugking has done it no favors.
Best part of this thread has been Butt Fugk Burns playing tough.

LOL

Hahaha. Tff. Well, there is that for a fact.
Is Kyle lamb going to carry Burns on his back in a baby carrier like a tail gunner during an antifatard attack?
I’m just here to read the comments. Jim’s on fire tonight, fishing in a stocked pond of hungry bluegills

Well in Jim's defence he only has guys like you and South Florida Man when stuff goes sideways.

That's gotta suck.

Originally Posted by GringoCazador

I’m all for east Texas being destroyed.

LOL

Cousin fugking has done it no favors.

As is proved by you.

Well in Jim's defence he only has guys like you and South Florida Man when stuff goes sideways.

That's gotta suck.

Nice pic, JB. Until now, I thought they were all against the NWO. frown

That's gotta suck.

Anyone notice a disparity in fitness between Burns and his friends?

Whether it’s soy boys or alphabet soldiers, there’s no getting around the fact that they cannot confiscate 400 million guns at once.

So yes, they will get some. But then, they’ll start getting return fire and the machine will start to slow down. Not much at first, because these are swat teams versus old farmers and [bleep].

Then, the return fire will get more organized. Maybe a some ex-terror war combat troops will form up a civilian quick response team or something. Maybe the red necks will just set up ambushes in sufficient enough numbers for overwhelming fire.

Although much bloodier than the hypothetical soy boy civil war, the hypothetical alphabet soldiers will likely end in the same way.

Let’s hope it never gets to that. Life’s still pretty dang good here in the USA.

Originally Posted by ratsmacker
A lot of folks are forgetting what a 17 year old kid did, all by himself, when attacked by these bozos. Things kind of quieted down after Kyle Rittenhouse had his little fracas in Kenosha. One kid, one rifle.

Most of these twits will fold if they have to go up against anyone, anyone, who's resolute and steadfast. Things settle down quick when someone faces them down. I don't think most of the Midwest is anything like Portland, folks just won't put up with this nonsense.

NO WAY MAN, THESE ANTIFA “GUYS” TOUGH!!!!
Originally Posted by Raferman
Anyone notice a disparity in fitness between Burns and his friends?

That's called a clue for those who know.

Think about it. laugh

That's gotta suck.

Lol

Oh boy.

LOL

One time at band camp, Burns stuck a suppressor up his ass.

WWGWD?

What would George Washington do?
Gosh, I wonder where they’ll start. 🤔

Originally Posted by bellydeep

Whether it’s soy boys or alphabet soldiers, there’s no getting around the fact that they cannot confiscate 400 million guns at once.

So yes, they will get some. But then, they’ll start getting return fire and the machine will start to slow down. Not much at first, because these are swat teams versus old farmers and [bleep].

Then, the return fire will get more organized. Maybe a some ex-terror war combat troops will form up a civilian quick response team or something. Maybe the red necks will just set up ambushes in sufficient enough numbers for overwhelming fire.

Although much bloodier than the hypothetical soy boy civil war, the hypothetical alphabet soldiers will likely end in the same way.

Let’s hope it never gets to that. Life’s still pretty dang good here in the USA.

Originally Posted by ratsmacker

NO WAY MAN, THESE ANTIFA “GUYS” TOUGH!!!!
There’re not stupid and they won’t go door to door. They’ll pass mandatory registration and ban them with a grandfather clause. They won’t go door to door confiscating. Within a generation or two most of those guns will be rust buried in a backyard and completely useless.
Backhoe hell Rio, leave in the field to bloat in the sun as a warning.
Originally Posted by Rickshaw
Originally Posted by BeanMan

"Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms"

Josey Wales

I'd be more than happy to feed them to the magpies and ravens.
All this Peggyover a bot generated "call to arms".....

And you probably think the only thing .gov knows about you is what you type on an Internet forum page….

Peggy

Ever heard of Pegasus?
Not worried
Any armed conflict by the citizens being attacked will be basis for martial law, which is the very thing the lefties are trying to get going. No election, gun grabbing. riots in the streets. Its all in their playbook.
This will be fought at night. The lefties have the blm all organized to create this scenario. No way around defending yourself. Better be prepared for anything now. The [bleep] show is hitting the fandango.
Originally Posted by DeadHead

LOL

I don’t remember hearing any reviews of ol Johnny and his band last summer of riots. We’re plenty of antifa to be found if a guy was looking to make good on his bravado.
Originally Posted by DeadHead

LOL

I don’t remember hearing any reviews of ol Johnny and his band last summer of riots. We’re plenty of antifa to be found if a guy was looking to make good on his bravado.
Burns can't so much as touch his toes or see his cock.
Bravado isn't in his repertoire.

ANTIFA won't come to Wyoming. frown

This thread is about the violent leftist extremists venturing out of their big city safe zones and trying to burn out rural towns and homes.

Don't worry as you, Jim, and South FLORIDA Man won't be needed in that unlikely event.

Congradulations?

Large scale riots/bloodbaths require logistics and planning and I don’t think the lefties with money are quite willing to put that together YET.

That said; when they do get there, the first “redneck” to remove a commie’s bicep (self defense or otherwise) will find himself in federal court, ala FBI drone footage.

Once you become comfortable with the idea of eating a bullet, consequences are no longer scary.
Originally Posted by Raferman
Burns can't so much as touch his toes or see his cock.
Bravado isn't in his repertoire.

To be true I can still touch my toes and due to size the other thing can be seen from space by a 1960s Russkia sat.

Just sayin. laugh

But you keep dreaming of my cock.
Some of y’all getting spun up about this, but forgetting these hoodie wearing Antifa badasses can barely afford the gas for their Molotov Cocktails, let alone a vehicle…

You think they’re gonna push a skateboard all the way into Dixieland carrying a pack full of ammo and arms? Doubtful!

They might, and I say, might, make into the first couple of residential streets in a suburb of a metropolitan city.

To them that would be the equivalent of the deep woods.

🦫
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Some of y’all getting spun up about this, but forgetting these hoodie wearing Antifa badasses can barely afford the gas for their Molotov Cocktails, let alone a vehicle…

You think they’re gonna push a skateboard all the way into Dixieland carrying a pack full of ammo and arms? Doubtful!

They might, and I say, might, make into the first couple of residential streets in a suburb of a metropolitan city.

🦫

I heard rumor a bus load made it to Klamath Falls last summer and were met by the local welcome committee and made a hasty retreat. They also didn't last long in Springfield.
Originally Posted by blanket
Not worried

This sums up my thoughts.

Bb
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

🦫

I heard rumor a bus load made it to Klamath Falls last summer and were met by the local welcome committee and made a hasty retreat. They also didn't last long in Springfield.
I hear they left Fort Collins in a hurry, too. Imagine if they tried Craig or Sterling.

That's gotta suck.

This has got to be the funniest fugking post in the history of the Campfire.

LOL
Stayed up all night waiting for the freaks to show up. Dang cowards!🤓
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

L.W.

No, it's more like, " Hey, John, you go to that honky tonk bar and get in a fight with those rednecks. I'll stay here and f*ck your wife while you're gone.
Originally Posted by WildWest
Any armed conflict by the citizens being attacked will be basis for martial law, which is the very thing the lefties are trying to get going. No election, gun grabbing. riots in the streets. Its all in their playbook.

Maybe it should be in our playbook as well.

Let’s Do This, then we can know for sure if your friends and family in LE and the Military will stand for America and the Constitution, or just follow orders and fire on their own.
There was a Japanese General that said, they could never invade mainland America, because there was a rifle

behind every blade of grass.

🦫
Don’t be naive, theses “protesters” are well funded by guys like Soros and alphabet agencies like the FBI. They are not home grown grass roots activists, they are payed

🦫

No, they may not have money. But George Soros does.
A lot of people here seem gleeful at the idea of killing. Killing a human being should only be done reluctantly and never celebrated. There are people that need killing, but there is no joy in it.
A lot of people here seem gleeful at the idea of killing. Killing a human being should only be done reluctantly and never celebrated. There are people that need killing, but there is no joy in it.
I don't think anyone is 'gleeful' about it, despite words on a screen.
Many are just not going to be shy about protecting their own.I

No joy, no celebration........sure.
Reluctance..........nope.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Don’t be naive, theses “protesters” are well funded by guys like Soros and alphabet agencies like the FBI. They are not home grown grass roots activists, they are payed

This!
They are well organized and well funded. The media is their propaganda wing and law enforcement will stand down. They will have all the resources they need to carry out their mission.

That's gotta suck.

LOL
The guy on the left needs a bigger gun. Doesn't the guy in the middle play for ZZ Top?
Even extreme liberals know of the well armed rural right.
Molotov cocktails work for both sides. When a crowd of hired rioters wants to leave an area and finds the buses they rode in on have become an industrial strength marshmallow roast, what are they gonna do then?

Communists aren’t human.
Some of y’all getting spun up about this, but forgetting these hoodie wearing Antifa badasses can barely afford the gas for their Molotov Cocktails,

🦫

lolololol
Originally Posted by 45_100
They are well organized and well funded. The media is their propaganda wing and law enforcement will stand down. They will have all the resources they need to carry out their mission.

Correct---except the part about LE standing down. In blue areas, we know this is true, but we've already seen LE in red areas back the citizenry and vice-versa.
There was a chemical attack in Syria. Not by the Syrian government or the Russians. It was a false flag attack by the rebels. Occam's razor applies. Also just ask who benefitted.
Originally Posted by Hastings
There was a chemical attack in Syria. Not by the Syrian government or the Russians. It was a false flag attack by the rebels. Occam's razor applies. Also just ask who benefitted.

And Israel, at the behest of our Govt, just bombed their civilian airport. Trying stir schit up around the world and create more useless wars, death, chaos like they did in Ukraine

That's gotta suck.

LOL

My .22 ruger rifle won't shoot unless I wear a $429.99 Kuiu or Kryptek jacket and mountaineering boots on a sunny day on flat ground.

Correct---except the part about LE standing down. In blue areas, we know this is true, but we've already seen LE in red areas back the citizenry and vice-versa.

Most little rural towns have few officers on duty at a given time. The little town nearest to the farm I grew up on has a population of less than 2,000 and has a total of three LEOs. All three of them on duty vs 100 of these guys...they would stand down and call for backup from all the other little towns like them and maybe get 5-10 guys total.

Most little rural towns have few officers on duty at a given time. The little town nearest to the farm I grew up on has a population of less than 2,000 and has a total of three LEOs. All three of them on duty vs 100 of these guys...they would stand down and call for backup from all the other little towns like them and maybe get 5-10 guys total.

And the town's people would cower in their basements while the city center burns to the ground? Maybe where you are, but not where I am. The folks in the next town down the road will show up too.
Gee hope they pick my area. We ran the last Biden voter out just before Christmas, he actually had a Biden/Harris sign in his yard among his camels and goats.

This is part of LE standing down, not enough officers to deal with the situation. I think Uvalde was an example of LE hesitating to get involved. Some LE agencies will engage and some LE officers will engage but I don't think you can depend on LE when things go south. They have families, paid insurance and pensions to think about. Protecting citizens is not their first priority. Engaging politicians is pretty far down the list. It is just reality.
Two of the main tenants of law enforcement are to take control of the situation and overwhelming force. When they can't accomplish this they will usually hold back until these things are in place. By that time, the threat will be gone in most rural areas. I'm just saying, if it happens plan on dealing with it yourself but don't advertise your plan.
Where I live it is 90% democrat. The moderate dems have had a belly full of the radicals.
One thing about rural areas. There usually is not too many ways in and out. They may cause some hell in a surprise attack but they might have some tough times getting back out of those small towns.

Let'em think that way, and let'em find out.
Originally Posted by rickt300
Gee hope they pick my area. We ran the last Biden voter out just before Christmas, he actually had a Biden/Harris sign in his yard among his camels and goats.

Camels and goats. Sex slaves, huh?

And the town's people would cower in their basements while the city center burns to the ground? Maybe where you are, but not where I am. The folks in the next town down the road will show up too.

If they have advanced warning, sure some people may be likely to come from the next town over to offer a hand. But the reality is little towns are full of old people. The younger people may or may not be the most patriotic, clean, outstanding citizens. Others, those with the ability to do something, are at their jobs working. I don't know where you are, but without advanced warning, your town would likely not be as brave as you think; especially considering it may be over before people realize what is happening. 100 people can tear up Main Street in a matter of minutes.
FOS...as usual.
If they have advanced warning, sure some people may be likely to come from the next town over to offer a hand. But the reality is little towns are full of old people. The younger people may or may not be the most patriotic, clean, outstanding citizens. Others, those with the ability to do something, are at their jobs working. I don't know where you are, but without advanced warning, your town would likely not be as brave as you think; especially considering it may be over before people realize what is happening. 100 people can tear up Main Street in a matter of minutes.

Still, it's worth remembering it was the old guy that said "get off my lawn". The first time will have the benefit of surprise, the second one five old geezers tired of this stuff and three blue hairs waiting to die, anyway, may just feel called to go to their glory.
I live in rural America, I don't know if I can handle an attack from the liberals, I'm down to my last 4 thousand rounds of 5.56!

Yeah, not great shots at all. I figured once the shooting started it would be over in about 15 seconds or less.

ANTIFA won't come to Wyoming. frown

This thread is about the violent leftist extremists venturing out of their big city safe zones and trying to burn out rural towns and homes.

Don't worry as you, Jim, and South FLORIDA Man won't be needed in that unlikely event.

Congradulations?

Name for us again the folks in the photo, left to right.

You said you'd "get the band back together" (presumably the guys in the photo in that post) if someone could promise a busload of Antifa. I pointed out there was plenty of Antifa to be had during the summer of love, but you crawfished and said they never hit Wyoming. Any other qualifiers besides them hitting WY? Remember, you're speaking for everyone in that photo Johnny.
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Where I live it is 90% democrat. The moderate dems have had a belly full of the radicals.

Strange ain’t it?

The democrat party was hijacked a long time ago and the Republicans are following right along with traitors solidly in the ranks.
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Clarkm

Strange ain’t it?

The democrat party was hijacked a long time ago and the Republicans are following right along with traitors solidly in the ranks.

You are the democrat party you lying POS.
Originally Posted by Dutch

Still, it's worth remembering it was the old guy that said "get off my lawn". The first time will have the benefit of surprise, the second one five old geezers tired of this stuff and three blue hairs waiting to die, anyway, may just feel called to go to their glory.

Get off my lawn, was said during daylight hours.

Didn't some kid go in his garage and try to steal his car? what if the kid had set the garage and house on fire and quietly slipped away. Or shot him when he came outside?
What if they picked random towns and never hit the same place until 4 months later during a big storm?

Early warning? no-one would warn Hazel & Earl that their barn full of tractors/combines/tools/flatbed truck might catch fire tonight.
Offence/defense comes to mind
citizens arrest citizens arrest - no
They are right there isn't much law enforcement to stop them. But there isnt much Law enforcement to save them from the folks out there once some shooting starts either.
We will see how it turns out for them

They aren't human.
It is not that hard, they want to kill you, you kill them.
I suspect the retreat would be truly epic……
Some CS gas would come in handy.
A quad fifty would be handy
Facebook.
And it's ilk.

They are the key.

When our little thing popped up, it happened before midnight.
At work at 6, it was the topic of conversation.

Frank Nitty's name got out, and people were watching his feeds.
His fans, and us.

Threats were made,
Against our courthouse, and against the family involved in the shooting.

Both, had hundreds of locals show up...waiting.
At the shooting site, there were literally guys up in climbing tree stands
in the tree line.

Not pushing Fakebook but it could provide the warning system.
Groups of black folk showing up here would get attention, quick if
such actions started. It wouldn't take long for word to spread.

A semi local group planned a march here months after the shooting.
A short protest, from the river to the courthouse.
The day it hit Fakebook, it blew up.

2 days later they canceled.
Saying they are peaceful and didnt want to be involved if there might be
violent counter protesters.

I figured the second part was true!
The Pioneers circled the wagons when the natives attacked.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Facebook.
And it's ilk.

They are the key.

When our little thing popped up, it happened before midnight.
At work at 6, it was the topic of conversation.

Frank Nitty's name got out, and people were watching his feeds.
His fans, and us.

Threats were made,
Against our courthouse, and against the family involved in the shooting.

Both, had hundreds of locals show up...waiting.
At the shooting site, there were literally guys up in climbing tree stands
in the tree line.

Not pushing Fakebook but it could provide the warning system.
Groups of black folk showing up here would get attention, quick if
such actions started. It wouldn't take long for word to spread.

A semi local group planned a march here months after the shooting.
A short protest, from the river to the courthouse.
The day it hit Fakebook, it blew up.

2 days later they canceled.
Saying they are peaceful and didnt want to be involved if there might be
violent counter protesters.

I figured the second part was true!

They also monitor the living fûck out of it.

A liberty tree is better, same concept.

Edit to add especially (most especially) a messaging app that doesn’t save or store the data.
The moderate dems have had a belly full of the radicals.

That animal does not exist. Remember what that white stuff in chicken chit is. It’s chicken chit too. As is every single democrat.
Originally Posted by shootem
The moderate dems have had a belly full of the radicals.

That animal does not exist. Remember what that white stuff in chicken chit is. It’s chicken chit too. As is every single democrat.

Was going to reply and say until they Rod Stewart it back up and choke down some more

It would surprise me none if the agitator in the OP was from one of the alphabet agencies. If the left thinks I'm a deplorable for thinking that way... they created the opus.
I’m thinking about Johnny Horton’s “Battle of New Orleans” and the leftists’ drive back to Portland from, say, Havre, MT.
30 minutes before sunrise. 30 minutes after sunrise. No street lights.

This is how you deal with filthy smell y leftists. Mock them
© 24hourcampfire