Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 22 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I’m just here to read the comments. Jim’s on fire tonight, fishing in a stocked pond of hungry bluegills

Well in Jim's defence he only has guys like you and South Florida Man when stuff goes sideways.

That's gotta suck.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
First off, some rural areas are a lot more populated than city folk think, as in East Texas.

Antifa might burn a few houses in East Texas as example, take a few people out but it would be a death wish, they would never make it back to Austin. Then the rest of Texas would burn Austin to the ground!!!

I’m all for east Texas being destroyed.

LOL

Cousin fugking has done it no favors.

As is proved by you.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I’m just here to read the comments. Jim’s on fire tonight, fishing in a stocked pond of hungry bluegills

Well in Jim's defence he only has guys like you and South Florida Man when stuff goes sideways.

That's gotta suck.

Nice pic, JB. Until now, I thought they were all against the NWO. frown

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

That's gotta suck.

Anyone notice a disparity in fitness between Burns and his friends?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
The thing that a lot of people don’t understand is that it’s mostly a cultural and legal war. Generally it’s not going to be “soy boy” kicking in your door. It’s going to be a SWAT team that he/she weaponinized against you after winning the cultural wars in the schools, MSM, Big Tech ect and convinced enough sheeple to vote tyrants into office.

Whether it’s soy boys or alphabet soldiers, there’s no getting around the fact that they cannot confiscate 400 million guns at once.

So yes, they will get some. But then, they’ll start getting return fire and the machine will start to slow down. Not much at first, because these are swat teams versus old farmers and [bleep].

Then, the return fire will get more organized. Maybe a some ex-terror war combat troops will form up a civilian quick response team or something. Maybe the red necks will just set up ambushes in sufficient enough numbers for overwhelming fire.

Although much bloodier than the hypothetical soy boy civil war, the hypothetical alphabet soldiers will likely end in the same way.

Let’s hope it never gets to that. Life’s still pretty dang good here in the USA.

Originally Posted by ratsmacker
A lot of folks are forgetting what a 17 year old kid did, all by himself, when attacked by these bozos. Things kind of quieted down after Kyle Rittenhouse had his little fracas in Kenosha. One kid, one rifle.

Most of these twits will fold if they have to go up against anyone, anyone, who's resolute and steadfast. Things settle down quick when someone faces them down. I don't think most of the Midwest is anything like Portland, folks just won't put up with this nonsense.

NO WAY MAN, THESE ANTIFA “GUYS” TOUGH!!!!

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raferman
Anyone notice a disparity in fitness between Burns and his friends?

That's called a clue for those who know.

Think about it. laugh

John Burns

I have all the sources.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

That's gotta suck.

Lol

Oh boy.

MAGA
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You would try to sell em rifles to use.

How big a bus? Asking for some friends.

If I could promise a whole bus load of ANTIFA rioters hell bent on destruction it would be super easy to get the band back together.

Now John Burns and Kyle Lamb are a "band."

LOL

One time at band camp, Burns stuck a suppressor up his ass.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If the hoodies come to burn you out it hardly matters who is supporting them. If they "goad" me by trying to burn me or my home town out I am not going to just let it happen so the Feds will leave me alone in the future.

It's time to use force to defend you home when violent extremist are tryin to burn it down.

Most places allow deadly force against arsonists as arson is considered deadly force.
Jeebus...how many antifa are there?

They will be sent to where they will the most effective.

That's the point of this discussion.

The violent leftist extemists mobs won't be heading off the rural America because they won't be effective.

The reason is that rural America is not going to watch as their towns are burn out.

Being afraid to say out in the open that you will defend your harth and home from raging mobs means the lefties are already winning to a degree.

WWGWD?

What would George Washington do?

I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Gosh, I wonder where they’ll start. 🤔

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Fear the crabcat.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
The thing that a lot of people don’t understand is that it’s mostly a cultural and legal war. Generally it’s not going to be “soy boy” kicking in your door. It’s going to be a SWAT team that he/she weaponinized against you after winning the cultural wars in the schools, MSM, Big Tech ect and convinced enough sheeple to vote tyrants into office.

Whether it’s soy boys or alphabet soldiers, there’s no getting around the fact that they cannot confiscate 400 million guns at once.

So yes, they will get some. But then, they’ll start getting return fire and the machine will start to slow down. Not much at first, because these are swat teams versus old farmers and [bleep].

Then, the return fire will get more organized. Maybe a some ex-terror war combat troops will form up a civilian quick response team or something. Maybe the red necks will just set up ambushes in sufficient enough numbers for overwhelming fire.

Although much bloodier than the hypothetical soy boy civil war, the hypothetical alphabet soldiers will likely end in the same way.

Let’s hope it never gets to that. Life’s still pretty dang good here in the USA.

Originally Posted by ratsmacker
A lot of folks are forgetting what a 17 year old kid did, all by himself, when attacked by these bozos. Things kind of quieted down after Kyle Rittenhouse had his little fracas in Kenosha. One kid, one rifle.

Most of these twits will fold if they have to go up against anyone, anyone, who's resolute and steadfast. Things settle down quick when someone faces them down. I don't think most of the Midwest is anything like Portland, folks just won't put up with this nonsense.

NO WAY MAN, THESE ANTIFA “GUYS” TOUGH!!!!
There’re not stupid and they won’t go door to door. They’ll pass mandatory registration and ban them with a grandfather clause. They won’t go door to door confiscating. Within a generation or two most of those guns will be rust buried in a backyard and completely useless.

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by RIO7
Hope these bad asses don't show up here, our backhoe is broke down. Rio7
Backhoe hell Rio, leave in the field to bloat in the sun as a warning.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rickshaw
Originally Posted by BeanMan
Should we give them a decent burial if they come with violence on their minds or just let the scavengers have them?

"Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms"

Josey Wales

I'd be more than happy to feed them to the magpies and ravens.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
All this Peggyover a bot generated "call to arms".....

You fuggers probably thought there really was a chemical attack in Syria.

And you probably think the only thing .gov knows about you is what you type on an Internet forum page….

Peggy

Ever heard of Pegasus?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Not worried

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Any armed conflict by the citizens being attacked will be basis for martial law, which is the very thing the lefties are trying to get going. No election, gun grabbing. riots in the streets. Its all in their playbook.
This will be fought at night. The lefties have the blm all organized to create this scenario. No way around defending yourself. Better be prepared for anything now. The [bleep] show is hitting the fandango.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by DeadHead

If I could promise a whole bus load of ANTIFA rioters hell bent on destruction it would be super easy to get the band back together.

LOL

I don’t remember hearing any reviews of ol Johnny and his band last summer of riots. We’re plenty of antifa to be found if a guy was looking to make good on his bravado.

MAGA
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by DeadHead

LOL

I don’t remember hearing any reviews of ol Johnny and his band last summer of riots. We’re plenty of antifa to be found if a guy was looking to make good on his bravado.
Burns can't so much as touch his toes or see his cock.
Bravado isn't in his repertoire.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

ANTIFA won't come to Wyoming. frown

This thread is about the violent leftist extremists venturing out of their big city safe zones and trying to burn out rural towns and homes.

Don't worry as you, Jim, and South FLORIDA Man won't be needed in that unlikely event.

Congradulations?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Potsy
Lefty rioters and their activities are controlled by soros funded logistics.

Large scale riots/bloodbaths require logistics and planning and I don’t think the lefties with money are quite willing to put that together YET.

That said; when they do get there, the first “redneck” to remove a commie’s bicep (self defense or otherwise) will find himself in federal court, ala FBI drone footage.

When they come, it will be with the full support of the alphabet agencies.
Once you become comfortable with the idea of eating a bullet, consequences are no longer scary.

Page 18 of 22 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1badf350, 2500HD, 1minute, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 55 invisible), 2,251 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,039
Posts18,500,735
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.