Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raferman
Burns can't so much as touch his toes or see his cock.
Bravado isn't in his repertoire.

To be true I can still touch my toes and due to size the other thing can be seen from space by a 1960s Russkia sat.

Just sayin. laugh

But you keep dreaming of my cock.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 06/25/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some of y’all getting spun up about this, but forgetting these hoodie wearing Antifa badasses can barely afford the gas for their Molotov Cocktails, let alone a vehicle…

You think they’re gonna push a skateboard all the way into Dixieland carrying a pack full of ammo and arms? Doubtful!

They might, and I say, might, make into the first couple of residential streets in a suburb of a metropolitan city.

To them that would be the equivalent of the deep woods.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Some of y’all getting spun up about this, but forgetting these hoodie wearing Antifa badasses can barely afford the gas for their Molotov Cocktails, let alone a vehicle…

You think they’re gonna push a skateboard all the way into Dixieland carrying a pack full of ammo and arms? Doubtful!

They might, and I say, might, make into the first couple of residential streets in a suburb of a metropolitan city.

🦫

I heard rumor a bus load made it to Klamath Falls last summer and were met by the local welcome committee and made a hasty retreat. They also didn't last long in Springfield.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by blanket
Not worried

This sums up my thoughts.

Bb

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

🦫

I heard rumor a bus load made it to Klamath Falls last summer and were met by the local welcome committee and made a hasty retreat. They also didn't last long in Springfield.
I hear they left Fort Collins in a hurry, too. Imagine if they tried Craig or Sterling.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I’m just here to read the comments. Jim’s on fire tonight, fishing in a stocked pond of hungry bluegills

Well in Jim's defence he only has guys like you and South Florida Man when stuff goes sideways.

That's gotta suck.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

This has got to be the funniest fugking post in the history of the Campfire.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Online Mad
Campfire Regular
Stayed up all night waiting for the freaks to show up. Dang cowards!🤓

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
That dumb ass coward is so typical of most lefties. "I am not an organizer but maybe someone who is can get this organized ..."

Sounds just like, "Hey John, let's you and me go in that honky tonk bar and get in a fight with those red necks. I'll hold your coat." grin

I think that poster wants others to go to rural towns, burn them down, while he stays in New York, tweets on his computer and drinks wine.

L.W.

No, it's more like, " Hey, John, you go to that honky tonk bar and get in a fight with those rednecks. I'll stay here and f*ck your wife while you're gone.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by WildWest
Any armed conflict by the citizens being attacked will be basis for martial law, which is the very thing the lefties are trying to get going. No election, gun grabbing. riots in the streets. Its all in their playbook.

Maybe it should be in our playbook as well.

Let’s Do This, then we can know for sure if your friends and family in LE and the Military will stand for America and the Constitution, or just follow orders and fire on their own.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
There was a Japanese General that said, they could never invade mainland America, because there was a rifle

behind every blade of grass.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

🦫
Don’t be naive, theses “protesters” are well funded by guys like Soros and alphabet agencies like the FBI. They are not home grown grass roots activists, they are payed

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

🦫

No, they may not have money. But George Soros does.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
A lot of people here seem gleeful at the idea of killing. Killing a human being should only be done reluctantly and never celebrated. There are people that need killing, but there is no joy in it.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by tylerw02
A lot of people here seem gleeful at the idea of killing. Killing a human being should only be done reluctantly and never celebrated. There are people that need killing, but there is no joy in it.
I don't think anyone is 'gleeful' about it, despite words on a screen.
Many are just not going to be shy about protecting their own.I

No joy, no celebration........sure.
Reluctance..........nope.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
Don’t be naive, theses “protesters” are well funded by guys like Soros and alphabet agencies like the FBI. They are not home grown grass roots activists, they are payed

This!
They are well organized and well funded. The media is their propaganda wing and law enforcement will stand down. They will have all the resources they need to carry out their mission.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I’m just here to read the comments. Jim’s on fire tonight, fishing in a stocked pond of hungry bluegills

Well in Jim's defence he only has guys like you and South Florida Man when stuff goes sideways.

That's gotta suck.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

This has got to be the funniest fugking post in the history of the Campfire.

LOL
The guy on the left needs a bigger gun. Doesn't the guy in the middle play for ZZ Top?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Even extreme liberals know of the well armed rural right.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Molotov cocktails work for both sides. When a crowd of hired rioters wants to leave an area and finds the buses they rode in on have become an industrial strength marshmallow roast, what are they gonna do then?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by tylerw02

Communists aren’t human.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some of y’all getting spun up about this, but forgetting these hoodie wearing Antifa badasses can barely afford the gas for their Molotov Cocktails,

🦫

lolololol

Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 10ring1, 66 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,049
Posts18,500,964
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.