Page 14 of 22 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 21 22
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Jim is so concerned about skinnies in blue helmets and alphabet agencies that he won’t come out and say that he would defend his home and family. There is nothing wrong or illegal about defending your home. We still have free speech and the 2nd.

Hell, maybe the mobs will go to his house first. Think about it, if the feds are watching this forum, and if they are the ones pulling the strings….

No...you really are dog shìt dumb. Thanks for clearing that up.

You idiots think that if the hoodies come...it won't be orchestrated and supported by the Govt and the left?

Jeebus.

Yeah...let some tiny fringe minority goad you into something that causes the Fed to crawl up your ass.

Real smart.
We saw something along those lines when the two Karen’s in MO with big bucks got ran through the grinder for trying to defend their property from the antifa mob that broke down the gates to their neighborhood. For most of us with a lot less money and connections it would have been worse and God help you if you had to shoot one.

It was made crystal clear in 2020 that antifa/blm are the foot soldiers and government is the branch that protects them. They do what local law enforcement can’t get away with but with legal protection from local or Federal government under the guise that they’re mostly peaceful civil rights activists and anyone defending themselves is a racist.

The mob you are referring to didn’t attack anyone. E OP states the intent of hurting people. Big difference. If you shoot on protesters, you will be in trouble. If people attack your home, your family, that’s defense. Also good to know where you live and who your DA is and what they’re about.

GB1

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Yeah...let some tiny fringe minority goad you into something that causes the Fed to crawl up your ass.

Real smart.

I doubt anyone here, or in most of rural America is stupid enough to be goaded into something.

Sticks and stone kinda deal.

But if they come to small town America and start burning and killing, that's not "goading".

It's 'game on'.

I ain't too worried about saying such here, or anyplace else. When someone makes a terroristic threat, which ones do you take seriously, and which ones do you take with a grain of salt?

Talk on the internet is just that. But actions matching the threats would be taken seriously in flyover country.

Yep. With a real threat to deal with, most won’t give a crap where the alphabet agencies are and what they think.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
They can surely be introduced to the term “f*Ck around and find out”

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Jim is so concerned about skinnies in blue helmets and alphabet agencies that he won’t come out and say that he would defend his home and family. There is nothing wrong or illegal about defending your home. We still have free speech and the 2nd.

Hell, maybe the mobs will go to his house first. Think about it, if the feds are watching this forum, and if they are the ones pulling the strings….

You idiots think that if the hoodies come...it won't be orchestrated and supported by the Govt and the left?

Jeebus.

Real smart.

Okay, Jim. Like I said earlier. When the mob comes and starts killing your neighbors and raping your kids, you just drop trow and do the same. You know. Play it smart and safe.

I said it earlier and I’ll say it again. Stay warm and cozy, Jim. Get yourself a nice hot tea and relax. Not all of us are so concerned with our own skin, but it’s always been that way. A handful of Americans, relatively speaking, has always been enough.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Jeebus.

Real smart.
We saw something along those lines when the two Karen’s in MO with big bucks got ran through the grinder for trying to defend their property from the antifa mob that broke down the gates to their neighborhood. For most of us with a lot less money and connections it would have been worse and God help you if you had to shoot one.

It was made crystal clear in 2020 that antifa/blm are the foot soldiers and government is the branch that protects them. They do what local law enforcement can’t get away with but with legal protection from local or Federal government under the guise that they’re mostly peaceful civil rights activists and anyone defending themselves is a racist.

The mob you are referring to didn’t attack anyone. E OP states the intent of hurting people. Big difference. If you shoot on protesters, you will be in trouble. If people attack your home, your family, that’s defense. Also good to know where you live and who your DA is and what they’re about.
I completely agree in principle but in practice it’s going to be an uphill battle to protect yourself from what will be framed as mostly peaceful and innocent civil rights protesters. I do think them going into rural area and targeting innocent homes or mom and pop shops would be a big tactical error and make things harder for them to sell as being the good guys.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Obamas army, I don't want no trouble just want to be left alone, they come to my place looking for trouble and they will get shot at.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Real smart.

I doubt anyone here, or in most of rural America is stupid enough to be goaded into something.

Sticks and stone kinda deal.

But if they come to small town America and start burning and killing, that's not "goading".

It's 'game on'.

I ain't too worried about saying such here, or anyplace else. When someone makes a terroristic threat, which ones do you take seriously, and which ones do you take with a grain of salt?

Talk on the internet is just that. But actions matching the threats would be taken seriously in flyover country.

Yep. With a real threat to deal with, most won’t give a crap where the alphabet agencies are and what they think.

Just today...on this forum...they have all they need to send out the black hoods.

It's a test audience.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I'm not about to take on Big Jim.

You'd suck dick for a Snickers bar.
Nah.

Now a Payday......maybe!!

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Jeebus.

Real smart.
If the hoodies come to burn you out it hardly matters who is supporting them. If they "goad" me by trying to burn me or my home town out I am not going to just let it happen so the Feds will leave me alone in the future.

It's time to use force to defend you home when violent extremist are tryin to burn it down.

Most places allow deadly force against arsonists as arson is considered deadly force.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No worries here. They're been trying to exterminate us for over 140 years. I'm sorry to say it, but they are no longer Americans to me.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I'm not about to take on Big Jim.

You'd suck dick for a Snickers bar.

Wait, are you taking about a regular old Snickers bar or one of those larger ones…maybe the ice cream version?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Jeebus.

Real smart.

Okay, Jim. Like I said earlier. When the mob comes and starts killing your neighbors and raping your kids, you just drop trow and do the same. You know. Play it smart and safe.

I said it earlier and I’ll say it again. Stay warm and cozy, Jim. Get yourself a nice hot tea and relax. Not all of us are so concerned with our own skin, but it’s always been that way. A handful of Americans, relatively speaking, has always been enough.

Run your flag up and hurry them up. Good idea to telegraph everything.

You are the hysterical idiot that will draw in the "completely spontaneous" antifa demonstrations.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Jeebus.

Real smart.
If the hoodies come to burn you out it hardly matters who is supporting them. If they "goad" me by trying to burn me or my home town out I am not going to just let it happen so the Feds will leave me alone in the future.

It's time to use force to defend you home when violent extremist are tryin to burn it down.

Most places allow deadly force against arsonists as arson is considered deadly force.

Jeebus...how many antifa are there?

They will be sent to where they will the most effective.

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I don't believe Jim is saying don't defend yourself, your people and your property. My take is everybody would do well to keep their trap shut and possibly reduce the chance of becoming a test market so to speak.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Real smart.
You’re probably spot on. Red flag laws and then toss out a bot message to figure out which doors to kick in and which dogs to shoot.[/quote]

Kicking in my door is one thing….Shoot my dog and you’ll die.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by mathman
I don't believe Jim is saying don't defend yourself, your people and your property. My take is everybody would do well to keep their trap shut and possibly reduce the chance of becoming a test market so to speak.

Spot on.

White people being the biggest threat to our nation and all that.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Buncha terrorista all y'all!

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

The American reality 2022.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He who speaks softly carries a big stick.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Jeebus...how many antifa are there?

They will be sent to where they will the most effective.

That's the point of this discussion.

The violent leftist extemists mobs won't be heading off the rural America because they won't be effective.

The reason is that rural America is not going to watch as their towns are burn out.

Being afraid to say out in the open that you will defend your harth and home from raging mobs means the lefties are already winning to a degree.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Page 14 of 22 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (222Sako, 16gage, 06hunter59, 22kHornet, 1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 47 invisible), 2,264 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,398
Posts18,470,078
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.