-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 22 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 21 22
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I haven't seen Democrats this upset since we freed their slaves.

laugh whistle

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I hope they at least wait until after my 2:30 nap. Otherwise I’ll be extra pizzled fo shizzle.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Scroll down one post and you'll see it on the twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok
Come and get you some.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
By all accounts the success of mobs quickly ended when they moved into the suburbs of New Orleans after Katrina.

Although that may be different now that every idiot and their brother has cameras and a Ring doorbell affixed to every square inch of their home.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Actually, I can't imagine anyone laying siege to some random farm in a rural area. I *can* imagine some other things that radical leftists might do in rural areas. I won't say "what" because I don't want anybody to get ideas. But I think you might start to see something happening here and there.

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Lots of folks think they are ready for the fight as they envision it. The reality is that most of the infrastructure of the U.S.,rural and urban, is incredibly vulnerable. Knock out power, water and comms in a well organized weekend. How tough would it be for a few cars loaded w/ A wholes and fire bombs to jump off the interstate and set fire to fields and forests on a windy night in a dry year? Never, ever, underestimate the enemy.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bar ditches make great pits for dumping bodies, and as a plus the coyotes will appreciate the variety in their diet if the dead cow corners are picked over.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Brings to mind an occurrence in Matewan West Virginia back a while ago. The circumstances are different. But it illustrates how some people in flyover country respond to outside agitation.

Lots of war surplus Mausers.

PS Those locals weren't very good shots, if that reflects what actually happened.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by hookeye
I think it would play out very well.

In favor of the rural folks

Yeah...they will probably send a few retards....and they would get slaughtered.

The rest of the country and the US Govt would decide that the fly over folks are too dangerous and we would then get disarmed by the feds and put in reeducation camps.

A real win for us....

Well, Jim, when they come to your house, you just bend over and let them have their way with you. Obviously getting screwed one little bit at a time by the government and leftist freaks is more palatable to you than being a damn American and fighting for your home and family.

Oh go lay down.

If your fantasy plays out I am sure you will be a Wolverine.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Prosecutors in the rural counties are not going to prosecute their locals for killing or maiming out of town gangs intent on mayhem. Sure, there will be casualties on the redneck side but not many and if the other side doesn't have a pretty good getaway plan it won't be nice for them.

Our sheriff and D.A. came out to a community meeting and publicly told the assembled crowd that they didn't have a problem with us tending to it ourselves.

If I knew how I would post a picture of a bloody local thug after his "arrest" by a private citizen. D.A. said we are not prosecuting a man for beating the [bleep] out of the one who robbed him.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Makes me wonder how many FBY and CYA guys might be helping provide direction. Correction. I mean, of course, ex FBY and CYA guys. whistle

Wondering if empty grocers could be an excuse the MSM would use to explain these sort of things.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/25/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Lots of folks think they are ready for the fight as they envision it. The reality is that most of the infrastructure of the U.S.,rural and urban, is incredibly vulnerable. Knock out power, water and comms in a well organized weekend. How tough would it be for a few cars loaded w/ A wholes and fire bombs to jump off the interstate and set fire to fields and forests on a windy night in a dry year? Never, ever, underestimate the enemy.

mike r

If the mobs come....it will be because they were sent. The black hoodie types will be the scouts.

The Alphabet agencies responsible for sending the scouts will follow them.

Fighting off the black hoodies will just be the start. The Feds will come as "peacekeepers".

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bring it MFers!

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That dumb ass coward is so typical of most lefties. "I am not an organizer but maybe someone who is can get this organized ..."

Sounds just like, "Hey John, let's you and me go in that honky tonk bar and get in a fight with those red necks. I'll hold your coat." grin

I think that poster wants others to go to rural towns, burn them down, while he stays in New York, tweets on his computer and drinks wine.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
All I know is the "rednecks" around here have much better "intelligence" than the libbys think. Intelligence meaning both smarts and information gathering. When the george floyd bs was occurring seems a bunch of local libbies planned a protest via their libby internets groups etc. When last minute word got out the local fellas quickly passed it around and there was about twice the number of them across the street joining the on duty town cop in making sure the "protesters" stayed in line. Only a couple dozen old white hippie type and teenage SJWs showed up but knowing some of the boys that were keeping watch on them they were more than prepared had it been the BLM/Antifa idiots that would have showed.

Trust me that at least around here the is alot of "minute man" type intel via group text etc

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Originally Posted by hookeye
I think it would play out very well.

In favor of the rural folks

Yeah...they will probably send a few retards....and they would get slaughtered.

The rest of the country and the US Govt would decide that the fly over folks are too dangerous and we would then get disarmed by the feds and put in reeducation camps.

A real win for us....

Well, Jim, when they come to your house, you just bend over and let them have their way with you. Obviously getting screwed one little bit at a time by the government and leftist freaks is more palatable to you than being a damn American and fighting for your home and family.

Oh go lay down.

If your fantasy plays out I am sure you will be a Wolverine.

Right. And I’m sure you’ll just sit back out of the fear that the FBI won’t like you, like they aren’t already out to get us all. You stay warm and cozy, Jim.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
that would be changing rural America into a target rich environment. If the left does make this move, it's gonna get sporty

Sam......

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Bet there’s a few old fibbies that know its hard to make a case on some schit head that went into the hills and simply never came out…

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Dude never saw the movie “Deliverance”.

Page 7 of 22 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (1badf350, 22250rem, 257_X_50, 2500HD, 219DW, 1234, 62 invisible), 2,347 guests, and 1,341 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,797
Posts18,496,262
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.