Campfire Ranger
H
I think it would play out very well.

In favor of the rural folks

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Please, Please, start or come, day or night. I and everyone in my part of the country carry in every truck, we all shoot sh1t every day, we all talk about this, we’re all stocked up, they may surprise one family but that’s all, the dirt roads would be a dust cloud from locals trucks looking for any city people, sheriff and dept would be in the mix, it would be a dream come true!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by hookeye

Just remember folk like Bristoe and Wabidumb are "rural".

They'd give handjobs before returning fire.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Yeah...they will probably send a few retards....and they would get slaughtered.

The rest of the country and the US Govt would decide that the fly over folks are too dangerous and we would then get disarmed by the feds and put in reeducation camps.

A real win for us....

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
About those rural volunteer fire companies:
The following incident happened in our small town in the early 1970's.
The elderly owner of the used furniture store was robbed and beaten. We had no local PD at that time, so his wife went to the firehouse and set off the alarm.
A call was also placed for the state police.
Among the responding firefighters, the Chief arrived with his .30-06 model 70. The perp was running across a pasture, as the Chief lay his rifle across the hood of his truck. He got the scum in his crosshairs just as trooper arrived and shouted to him not to shoot.
They caught the guy and told him how close he had come to getting shot.
Don't underestimate volunteer firefighters.

If this had happened in 2022, the Fire Chief would have been the one in cuffs.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
After watching what antifa types are capable of the last few years I think underestimating them could be a mistake.

You're not wrong about this.

I have a contact who has resources, just leave it at that...I am told that antifa is to be taken seriously, and they are well organized and have received plenty of training. However, I do not think they could get far in carrying out these attacks against small towns. Folks will defend their towns regardless of their feelings above Roe v. Wade or their religious affiliations. Whoever the idiot is who posted that threat has not thought it through IMO.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Just a cowardly pot-stirrer hiding behind a computer.

I would imagine something like that could happen once. After that, small town folks would be on high alert.

The citizen militia....being necessary to the security of a free State, would be prepared.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If you remember what happened to the jerks from Westboro church when they tried to protest a vets funeral in Alabama. Substitute leftist idiot and you have a good idea of what will happen to them.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I couldn't get past the twerking for abortions post

None of those fat hideous whores have any chance of getting pregnant, so twerk on

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Scroll down one post and you'll see it on the twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok
I was just watching Red Ice TV's Flashback Friday, and they were covering this very thing. Yes, they are recommending that the left bring armed revolution to rural communities because, they say, these communities have tiny police forces and fire departments, and will thus be helpless if mobs of leftists enter bringing havoc.

What they don't realize is that in these communities they don't need large police forces because, for one reason, everyone is armed and familiar with the use of firearms, and, secondly, people in these communities don't need to fear the local criminal justice system if they should be forced to use their arms to defend themselves, their loved ones, or their communities.

Shhh! Dont tell them! Let'em find out the hard way.

IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
50 in a small town around here wouldn't fill a small sink hole on the prairie. Come on then...........

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Yeah...they will probably send a few retards....and they would get slaughtered.

The rest of the country and the US Govt would decide that the fly over folks are too dangerous and we would then get disarmed by the feds and put in reeducation camps.

A real win for us....

Well, Jim, when they come to your house, you just bend over and let them have their way with you. Obviously getting screwed one little bit at a time by the government and leftist freaks is more palatable to you than being a damn American and fighting for your home and family.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Who ever posted the Twitter post, is an idiot! When Antifa came here, they were met by hundreds, carrying their rifles, shotguns and hand guns! They stood in wonder, as the police stood joking with the citizens. Of course they started no problems, tucked their tales and left after an hour or so! Quite a caravan followed them out of town.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Brings to mind an occurrence in Matewan West Virginia back a while ago. The circumstances are different. But it illustrates how some people in flyover country respond to outside agitation.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
After a bunch of BLM/Antifa types got run ouut of Huntsville Alabama by the local cops, they threatened to move out into the suburbs. Within an hour of the threat being posted online, Ardmore Alabama/Tennessee 20 miles north of Huntsville had armed guards at every business in town, and there were pickup trucks full of well armed rednecks patrolling the streets. When a few of the scumbags finally showed up, hours later, they spent a few minutes staring at the business end of a hundred or so firearms and decided maybe being there was a bad idea. I was stationed in front of my daughter's restaurant, along with a few other veterans, waiting for the first firebomb to be lit. Every other small town in the area reacted exactly the same way. The cops had the good sense to be somewhere else.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Have ANY of these so called " enlightend" people even seen the cost of fertilzer this year? SMH!. SSS & grow a hunderd pound pumpkin on top of 'em next season.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
After a bunch of BLM/Antifa types got run ouut of Huntsville Alabama by the local cops, they threatened to move out into the suburbs. Within an hour of the threat being posted online, Ardmore Alabama/Tennessee 20 miles north of Huntsville had armed guards at every business in town, and there were pickup trucks full of well armed rednecks petrolling the streets. When a few of the scumbags finally showed up, hours later, they spent a few minutes staring at the business end of a hundred or so firearms and decided maybe being there was a bad idea. I was stationed in front of my daughter's restaurant, along with a few other veterans, waiting for the first firebomb to be lit. Every other small town in the area reacted exactly the same way.

And the antifa members went on untouched unharmed.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Potsy
When they come, it will be with the full support of the alphabet agencies.
Undeniably true. These are their foot soldiers, and they will run interference for them, while throwing the book at anyone who dares try and stop them from their destructive and murderous purposes.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IA_fog
So,,, which state is considered the middle finger
Indiana probably. They get the blame for furnishing guns to Chitcago.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
After watching what antifa types are capable of the last few years I think underestimating them could be a mistake.

You're not wrong about this.

I have a contact who has resources, just leave it at that...I am told that antifa is to be taken seriously, and they are well organized and have received plenty of training. However, I do not think they could get far in carrying out these attacks against small towns. Folks will defend their towns regardless of their feelings above Roe v. Wade or their religious affiliations. Whoever the idiot is who posted that threat has not thought it through IMO.

They're not trained to operate in a hostile environment. They've been give free reign to commit crimes and assaults the past few years. The few time citizens were allowed to fight back they were destroyed and fled then ran to the police to complain. They have weak minds and cant handle stress and discomfort

Page 6 of 22 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 52 invisible), 2,312 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,034
Posts18,500,639
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.