Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 45_100
They are well organized and well funded. The media is their propaganda wing and law enforcement will stand down. They will have all the resources they need to carry out their mission.

Correct---except the part about LE standing down. In blue areas, we know this is true, but we've already seen LE in red areas back the citizenry and vice-versa.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
All this over a bot generated "call to arms".....
You fuggers probably thought there really was a chemical attack in Syria.
There was a chemical attack in Syria. Not by the Syrian government or the Russians. It was a false flag attack by the rebels. Occam's razor applies. Also just ask who benefitted.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
All this over a bot generated "call to arms".....
You fuggers probably thought there really was a chemical attack in Syria.
There was a chemical attack in Syria. Not by the Syrian government or the Russians. It was a false flag attack by the rebels. Occam's razor applies. Also just ask who benefitted.

And Israel, at the behest of our Govt, just bombed their civilian airport. Trying stir schit up around the world and create more useless wars, death, chaos like they did in Ukraine

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I’m just here to read the comments. Jim’s on fire tonight, fishing in a stocked pond of hungry bluegills

Well in Jim's defence he only has guys like you and South Florida Man when stuff goes sideways.

That's gotta suck.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

This has got to be the funniest fugking post in the history of the Campfire.

LOL

My .22 ruger rifle won't shoot unless I wear a $429.99 Kuiu or Kryptek jacket and mountaineering boots on a sunny day on flat ground.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by RiverRider
They are well organized and well funded. The media is their propaganda wing and law enforcement will stand down. They will have all the resources they need to carry out their mission.

Correct---except the part about LE standing down. In blue areas, we know this is true, but we've already seen LE in red areas back the citizenry and vice-versa.

Most little rural towns have few officers on duty at a given time. The little town nearest to the farm I grew up on has a population of less than 2,000 and has a total of three LEOs. All three of them on duty vs 100 of these guys...they would stand down and call for backup from all the other little towns like them and maybe get 5-10 guys total.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tylerw02

Most little rural towns have few officers on duty at a given time. The little town nearest to the farm I grew up on has a population of less than 2,000 and has a total of three LEOs. All three of them on duty vs 100 of these guys...they would stand down and call for backup from all the other little towns like them and maybe get 5-10 guys total.

And the town's people would cower in their basements while the city center burns to the ground? Maybe where you are, but not where I am. The folks in the next town down the road will show up too.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Gee hope they pick my area. We ran the last Biden voter out just before Christmas, he actually had a Biden/Harris sign in his yard among his camels and goats.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

This is part of LE standing down, not enough officers to deal with the situation. I think Uvalde was an example of LE hesitating to get involved. Some LE agencies will engage and some LE officers will engage but I don't think you can depend on LE when things go south. They have families, paid insurance and pensions to think about. Protecting citizens is not their first priority. Engaging politicians is pretty far down the list. It is just reality.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Two of the main tenants of law enforcement are to take control of the situation and overwhelming force. When they can't accomplish this they will usually hold back until these things are in place. By that time, the threat will be gone in most rural areas. I'm just saying, if it happens plan on dealing with it yourself but don't advertise your plan.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Where I live it is 90% democrat. The moderate dems have had a belly full of the radicals.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
One thing about rural areas. There usually is not too many ways in and out. They may cause some hell in a surprise attack but they might have some tough times getting back out of those small towns.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Someone is badly misinformed.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Huge tactical error on their part. eek

Let'em think that way, and let'em find out.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rickt300
Gee hope they pick my area. We ran the last Biden voter out just before Christmas, he actually had a Biden/Harris sign in his yard among his camels and goats.

Camels and goats. Sex slaves, huh?

Last edited by roverboy; 06/26/22.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

And the town's people would cower in their basements while the city center burns to the ground? Maybe where you are, but not where I am. The folks in the next town down the road will show up too.

If they have advanced warning, sure some people may be likely to come from the next town over to offer a hand. But the reality is little towns are full of old people. The younger people may or may not be the most patriotic, clean, outstanding citizens. Others, those with the ability to do something, are at their jobs working. I don't know where you are, but without advanced warning, your town would likely not be as brave as you think; especially considering it may be over before people realize what is happening. 100 people can tear up Main Street in a matter of minutes.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
FOS...as usual.

Don't be the darkness.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If they have advanced warning, sure some people may be likely to come from the next town over to offer a hand. But the reality is little towns are full of old people. The younger people may or may not be the most patriotic, clean, outstanding citizens. Others, those with the ability to do something, are at their jobs working. I don't know where you are, but without advanced warning, your town would likely not be as brave as you think; especially considering it may be over before people realize what is happening. 100 people can tear up Main Street in a matter of minutes.

Still, it's worth remembering it was the old guy that said "get off my lawn". The first time will have the benefit of surprise, the second one five old geezers tired of this stuff and three blue hairs waiting to die, anyway, may just feel called to go to their glory.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I live in rural America, I don't know if I can handle an attack from the liberals, I'm down to my last 4 thousand rounds of 5.56!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Brings to mind an occurrence in Matewan West Virginia back a while ago. The circumstances are different. But it illustrates how some people in flyover country respond to outside agitation.

Lots of war surplus Mausers.

PS Those locals weren't very good shots, if that reflects what actually happened.

Yeah, not great shots at all. I figured once the shooting started it would be over in about 15 seconds or less.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I don’t remember hearing any reviews of ol Johnny and his band last summer of riots. We’re plenty of antifa to be found if a guy was looking to make good on his bravado.

ANTIFA won't come to Wyoming. frown

This thread is about the violent leftist extremists venturing out of their big city safe zones and trying to burn out rural towns and homes.

Don't worry as you, Jim, and South FLORIDA Man won't be needed in that unlikely event.

Congradulations?

Name for us again the folks in the photo, left to right.

You said you'd "get the band back together" (presumably the guys in the photo in that post) if someone could promise a busload of Antifa. I pointed out there was plenty of Antifa to be had during the summer of love, but you crawfished and said they never hit Wyoming. Any other qualifiers besides them hitting WY? Remember, you're speaking for everyone in that photo Johnny.

MAGA
Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 67 invisible), 2,468 guests, and 1,390 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,046
Posts18,500,919
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.