Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
What’s the best way to have one mounted if you get the chance to punch a tag? Shoulder? Full body mount?
A nice rug?

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I don't think anything is going to happen unless it's forced too.

Any conflicts will be framed as white supremacists attacking and killing peaceful demonstrators.

We don't have a chance in the propaganda campaign.

The powers that be NEED us to react as rashly as most here have said they would.

It will be a perfect time to try out the Red Flag laws.

This is a trap.

Are you advocating for letting violent extremists come to town and burn it down because defending your home might generate bad press?

That seems defeatist.
I believe he’s reluctant to air his true thoughts on the subject on a public Internet forum for fear of future government reprisal. A valid consideration if you ask me.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
We saddle our own horses and scotch our own snakes...waiting for law enforcement has never been part of the plan. And yes there's a plan....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
What’s the best way to have one mounted if you get the chance to punch a tag? Shoulder? Full body mount?
A nice rug?

Perhaps you can have the hide turned into TP??

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Correct, I'm not so sure if posting about being self defended on a Boston trip was the reason they looked for a pistol at O'Hare airport.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Any conflicts will be framed as white supremacists attacking and killing peaceful demonstrators.

The powers that be NEED us to react as rashly as most here have said they would.

This is a trap.

Are you advocating for letting violent extremists come to town and burn it down because defending your home might generate bad press?

That seems defeatist.

I’m not reading JC’s post in the same way you have...

His point is more in line with reality, IMO. While ‘Red Flag Laws’ may prove to be unconstitutional. At the moment they may, potentially, have some teeth to bite a person hard.

We already know that the Fed’s are watching this forum, reading into it intentions that they may think deserve a closer look ~ maybe a filing for a ‘Red Flag’ after a in person visitation to a guys house for a history of postings ramblings of shooting people.

Personally, I’m operating the same as always. If me, or a loved one is in danger of death or seriously injury. I will do whatever I have to, to end that threat.

I wouldn’t want to be so cavalier, more likely stupid, to trespass upon Jim’s place with bad intentions and think I’m gonna walk out breathing.

Just an opinion.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
we'll have to kill their women and children as well too, the only way to truly win a war, history has proven that. how many would be willing to do that.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Remsen
I was walking down the main street in town (which happens to be named Main Street) last night and came across a motley group of protesters. They were holding up signs that said, among other things, "This is not a Christian country."

I stopped to ask why they were focusing on Christianity, as pretty much every other religion is not in favor of infanticide, from Muslims to Jews to Buddhists.

The response was to be expected: "Because this country was founded on principles of white supremacy and that's a Christian ideal."

My response: "I suspect white supremacists, whatever that may be, would be all in favor of abortion for most people, including you."

And then I pushed past them, hand in my pocket.

LMFAO 🤣

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Jim is so concerned about skinnies in blue helmets and alphabet agencies that he won’t come out and say that he would defend his home and family. There is nothing wrong or illegal about defending your home. We still have free speech and the 2nd.

Hell, maybe the mobs will go to his house first. Think about it, if the feds are watching this forum, and if they are the ones pulling the strings….

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gregintenn

This is a trap.

That seems defeatist.
I believe he’s reluctant to air his true thoughts on the subject on a public Internet forum for fear of future government reprisal. A valid consideration if you ask me.
Good idea.

Seems texting or even talking to one another with the phone laying around may be a bad idea.

Talk about certain things then the next thing you know YouTube is making suggestions based on a conversation that was had a day or 2 ago. Had it happen when my pard and I were discussing a walk in cooler for hanging our deer. Forward a few days and my oh one had some suggestions for at home processing.

Can work against us in the same way as negative talk/posts on the net whether it's forums or social media.

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 06/25/22.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Someone is badly misinformed.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Huge tactical error on their part. eek
Looks like something the Agency or the Bureau would post.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The last war this country won was world war 11, and we did it by bombing their cities and killing everyone. We have not won one war since because we stopped doing that, you have to take away what's most important to them, to break their will to fight.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Originally Posted by gregintenn

This is a trap.

That seems defeatist.
Good idea.

Seems texting or even talking to one another with the phone laying around may be a bad idea.

Talk about certain things then the next thing you know YouTube is making suggestions based on a conversation that was had a day or 2 ago. Had it happen when my pard and I were discussing a walk in cooler for hanging our deer. Forward a few days and my oh one had some suggestions for at home processing.

Can work against us in the same way as negative talk/posts on the net whether it's forums or social media.

It is no secret that your phone is listening to you and that the feds have access if they want it.

L
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
L
It's been posted here before and other places...but I think it's relevant to this conversation.

The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of "Men who wanted to be left Alone".

They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love.

They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it.

They know, that the moment they fight back, the lives as they have lived them, are over.

The moment the "Men who wanted to be left Alone" are forced to fight back, it is a small form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. . . .

Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these "Men who wanted to be left Alone", fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at the Left's door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy . . . . but it will fall upon deaf ears.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by stxhunter
we'll have to kill their women and children as well too, the only way to truly win a war, history has proven that. how many would be willing to do that.

You ever seen their women? For most it would be a mercy killing.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Sharpen the harpoons.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ldholton
They forget a lot of small town cops call the rednecks for help when they need it...
Rednecks know where old wells are at!!🤣🤣

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

You ever seen their women? For most it would be a mercy killing.

Hehehe.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
A nice rug?

I've seen some that I'd like to mount doggie style.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Seems like to me they are angry the Feds won't let them kill their own children.

Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 160user, 1badf350, 53 invisible), 2,212 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,767
Posts18,476,729
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.