Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Heeeyyy... Are we doing a bowling pin shoot this year? My son works at a bowling alley and brought home a case of pins (10). I can bring them up if needed and possibly more .
Not sure if I'm going to be there early or not yet, still undecided, but would like to be to help set things up and get a days rest if possible.
Looking forward to seeing everybody again.

Joe

Only a dingleberry, not yet a Turdlike person, maybe someday!!!
Originally Posted by northern_dave
I am happier than a retard in a room full of bouncy balls right now!!

Joe.
GB4

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm going to try to attend. I have some family stuff going on that may make me day to day but we'll see how it goes.

CCCC Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Good to hear Rufus - will make certain that you are in the group PM.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by krp
I'm over the worse.

Anyway I can set up a camp early for those that want it, there is plenty of dispersed camping sites close to Paul's, and just a quick move on the day Paul's opens.

Kent

Sorry folks, have been away from home, and the computer since sometime around June 15th or so... I finally just took the time off and made the trip... my last surviving aunt is 91 and in an assisted living... and has had some ups and downs over the last year... she was pretty much my second mom growing up, until we moved to Europe in 1963, when my dad got transferred to England serving in the Air Force...

Got to see a bunch of my cousins I have seen in years, or make that decades...just rolled in to the drive way about 1/2 an hour ago...

my wife Judie wanted to attend this gathering so she will be off work for like 3 weeks, stating 17 July. It will not be a problem for us to roll in early.
Even tho you boys always cut me an overly large amount of slack of helping out with stuff, because of coming so far... I am going to be available and with an assistant.. so you guys who work so hard each time we hold these events, need to not have so much pity on me this time around...

I am far from worn out, or broken still... so I can bring down stuff if needed, or just pick it up at Wally world once we get down to Arizona...

I have no allergies to doing my fair share, and then some...

so keep me posted of what I can do and/or bring.. or pick up...

I can only cook Boy Scout ways, roughing it sort of stuff.... but if I know how to do anything in life, its wash dishes... my old man had me standing on a chair and washing them from the age of 5. Judie and I will be down early to be available to assist with setting up before other's arrive...

and for a guy who just turned 70, I'm in pretty good overall shape, for other kinds of work that may be needed. I am not the brightest crayon in the box on some subjects... but at the same time I am far from the dullest crayon in the box also...

you guys who have always been so good to try to take care of everything for we out of towners, need to think of it from our perspective...
I don't drive all the way down to Arizona, to sit on my ass for 4 days and then go home....I'm available.. use me...

look forward to seeing all of my friends.. at least those that can make it...

I've known a lot of good people in my professional career, and from my time in the military.... but you boys are by far the very best of all of those I've had the pleasure to know in life...

every one stay safe, and we will see you that can make it there.....

Kent, you and Cheryl take it easy... don't over extend yourself after recovering from the covid...

Tracy.. (Ranger Green).. are you open to assistance on what ever it takes to allow you to make it? If it is our last one ever, its not right you won't be there... asking for a friend.. but you have a lot of friends here in case you over looked that fact...Call me in the next week or so if you still have a phone...

later.... I've been up 22 hours and its time to hit the sack....drove like 900 miles today.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Caught 54 of these today, our usual fare for fish fry.

Kent

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
dang...bin a while...

I will do dishes, help wherever i can...

been a while and i miss my friends from this event!!!!

Gonna borrow a good friends truck, my 2 are another story lol...

Looking forward to this and seeing my friends!!

Any thing that can travel well I am willing to bring...

Do we need a bowling pin shoot table set up/????

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Kent, is there something I, can bring to go with the fish? Maybe cole slaw, potato salad, tartar sauce or something else you can think of?

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Mark if you want to bring cole slaw, I don't like it so never think of it but many do like it.

Kent

CCCC Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
OK - good job here and, for all practical purposes, this thread is done - will not be checking this one any further.

If you said you are joining in, you should have gotten the group PM by now.

bcolorado, 45 100 and others - let's get on that PM and deal with items to bring, food, etc.

Thanks.

CCCC Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Mr. Bin - thanks for your cooperation - and you can remove this sticky if you wish.

IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (300_savage, 3dtestify, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 808outdoors, 44automag, 13 invisible), 1,206 guests, and 853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,994
Posts18,481,132
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.